The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   May be offensive. Slight sexual content. (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=17389)

½ ¡Ñ§ÅñË ® 12-23-2004 08:41 PM

May be offensive. Slight sexual content.

I might as well throw this out there because I’m curious about the female Stevie fans. I’m sure I’m not the only male here that would enjoy trying a relationship or having sex with a woman having the same Stevie musical interest. Her dark and mysterious character can be very erotic and if your mind allows for new things the outcome could be very enjoyable sexually. :p I’m venturing into something new here because it’s not easy explaining how Stevies enchantment would fit into two people having very erotic lustful sex.

A good starting point would be having one of you dress up in an outfit similar to something Stevie has worn and is known to be erotic to us men. You’d have to put every boundary you have about what sex should be limited to out of your mind and be open to anything that happened. Including ruining the dress. :lol: I’m big into starting off any deep experience making sure both are clean. After a shower and depending on the depth of the desired experience possible further cleaning for both. It allows me to venture into certain parts of a women’s anatomy knowing I wont run into surprises.

I’m limited to what I can say here and I accept this being deleted if it’s against any rules but this is something I’m very curious about. I’m finding more, and more women between say 25-35 are getting kinkier and wanting to try new things. A lot of it is very erotic and some of it can be flat out bizarre but very satisfying. Wanting to be tied up and having painful things done is by far kinky but it does get kinkier then that. I had a woman ask if she could taste my blood and I was open to that. I tried it myself and found the biting sensation more erotic then the taste itself. I enjoyed it and wouldn’t mind doing it again. :xoxo:

I don’t think I should take this further without seeing reactions to what I just threw at you but to close I would like to ask. How many of the members here are into, or are a little curious about trying things like this? Be honest. We all know these things happen and I enjoy the experiences even though society may see it as being taboo. :thumbsup:

Delete, ignore, or respond. I feel like I’ve opened up a can of worms doing this’ but heck it is the Internet. :shocked:

amber 12-23-2004 08:49 PM

um... :shocked: :shocked: :eek: :lol: where's the "blushing furiously" emoticon?

½ ¡Ñ§ÅñË ® 12-23-2004 08:57 PM

I’d swear your Angelina Jolie? There is no blushing emoticon. :distress:

amber 12-23-2004 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ½ ¡Ñ§ÅñË ®
I’d swear your Angelina Jolie? There is no blushing emoticon. :distress:

:confused: :confused: why would you swear that? I think you just insulted not only Angelina Jolie, but all the poeple who love her... :lol:

½ ¡Ñ§ÅñË ® 12-23-2004 08:59 PM

Thought I'd better get rid of that. :sorry:

amber 12-23-2004 09:01 PM

Quote:

I might take a shower and see if I have any enemas left. :thumbsup:

:confused: Are we in the same conversation? :confused: :)

½ ¡Ñ§ÅñË ® 12-23-2004 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amber
:confused: :confused: why would you swear that? I think you just insulted not only Angelina Jolie, but all the poeple who love her... :lol:

Hay stop raining on my parade. I’ll bet there’s only a few minutes left before it gets binned. I wonder how many warning points I’ll get? :confused:

GateandGarden 12-23-2004 09:03 PM

Quote:

:confused: Are we in the same conversation? :confused: :)

I was wondering the same thing! Carry on with y'all's bizarre thread and all. :D :wavey:

Hillary

ryan8472 12-23-2004 09:04 PM

Hey, I'm all for some hot, kinky, bizzare Stevie lovin' :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LMAO. Wow. What's this board coming to? :lol:

GateandGarden 12-23-2004 09:04 PM

Quote:

I should say this before the thread is deleted. I think you're beautiful Amber, based on all the various pics you've posted on here. :wavey:

Hillary

GypsySorcerer 12-23-2004 09:06 PM

:lol: :lol: :shocked: :shocked:

Don't have anything to add, just wanted to say I posted in this thread. :lol:

amber 12-23-2004 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GateandGarden
I should say this before the thread is deleted. I think you're beautiful Amber, based on all the various pics you've posted on here. :wavey:

Hillary

:laugh: :laugh: :rolleyes: thanks, that's sweet. :xoxo:

amber 12-23-2004 09:12 PM

Now that i've stopped blushing with embarrassment over the original post, i'll say something.
Been there, done stuff. Couple things left to try. Most things can be fun depending on what's going on. Dressing like Stevie is always fun. :laugh: Not big black dress stevie, see through skirt and brief tank top stevie.
There. appropriately vague, if i do say so myself. :wavey:

½ ¡Ñ§ÅñË ® 12-23-2004 09:18 PM

Quote:

Now that i've stopped blushing with embarrassment over the original post, i'll say something.
Been there, done stuff. Couple things left to try. Most things can be fun depending on what's going on. Dressing like Stevie is always fun. :laugh: Not big black dress stevie, see through skirt and brief tank top stevie.
There. appropriately vague, if i do say so myself. :wavey:

I had a very erotic dream about you last night. :xoxo: I can’t begin to describe it here but, “THANKS.”:nod: Ah the power of the Internet. :]

amber 12-23-2004 09:20 PM

Quote:

I had a very erotic dream about you last night. :xoxo: I can’t begin to describe it here but, “THANKS.”:nod: Ah the power of the Internet. :]

Glad i could help out... :wavey: :confused: :laugh: