The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   When will the new MAC tracks be leaked to the web? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=6174)

BLY 04-22-2002 08:51 AM

When will the new MAC tracks be leaked to the web?

When will the new MAC tracks be leaked to the web? You know it will happen but when? where? How many? Will you listen/download or wait for the offical release?

BellaDonnaGypsy 04-22-2002 09:01 AM

Hmm... I'm gonna try and restrain myself from getting the sneak preview, but I don't know... I just might not be able to! :laugh:

As to when they will be leaked... well, if they're still in the studio we're not going to be getting much soon. But as soon as they're recorded, I bet you someone will be putting them out there.

Laura.

sulamith 04-22-2002 09:38 AM

Oh, I will definetly listen!

I am WAY TOO impatient, and we all know that being a MAC fan requires INFINITE pateince, and man, sometimes it's just so hard to stay focused, and believe in cycles, and fight for the positve choice, and, and.......(breaks down sobbing untrollably......)

Sorry, my little demons came on down and got me there for a minute.

Really, I'd just love to get a peek at the track list!

FiercestCalmSea 04-22-2002 10:31 AM

I am going to try and have some restraint when they do get leaked..cause i listened to TISL like 2 months before it came out and as psyched as i was to go and buy it..some of the magic of listening to a new CD was gone..i held out on Sheryl's new album and i am so glad i did...i loved hearing everything for the first time..with the liner notes and stuff...

estranged4life 04-22-2002 07:45 PM

Depends...

on if anyone working in the studio would be willing to sneak off and dub the tracks to CD and put them on eBay without catching hell from the 'Mac camp...If, And when they do, I will be interested to hear what they sound like...Remember, "You can never have too many Cd-R's of 'Mac demos"-Brian

EnchantedStorms 04-22-2002 08:39 PM

IF they ARE leaked then....

I will probably listen to a couple of them...but that's all. I don't wanna spoil it!!:D :D :D

~~Angela~~:wavey:

Skylark 04-22-2002 10:33 PM

Mac Tracks!!!

:wavey: Hi Mac Fans...
True Confession of A Lindsey Fanatic!
I will listen to anything I get my hands on!
Or rather anything sent to me on the pc!:)
I CAN"T RESTRAIN MY EXCITMENT! :blob1:

DownOnRodeo 04-23-2002 07:15 AM

Yep. I could go into a whole lot of sentimental palaver about waiting, but as soon as the first leak is available, as if im not going to get it!!! Plus all you guys will be talking about it so I won't be able to avoid even if I wanted to. And the release will probably be delayed for Australia, maybe.

Ah so many reasons!