The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Cheri Caspari (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=39343)

Nico 03-08-2009 08:50 PM

Cheri Caspari

On this page, last video, I found what I believe to be Cheri Caspari. She's the one Lindsey ex that no one really knows anything about and yet, she was with him during the time he made Out of the Cradle. Possibly inspired it...anyway, thought I'd share.

There is, of course, video of him with Kristen. She looks lovely and I actually love that dress on her. Prominent zippers are hit and miss, but this works and her hair is gorgeous.

David 03-08-2009 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nico (Post 804054)
On this page, last video, I found what I believe to be Cheri Caspari. She's the one Lindsey ex that no one really knows anything about and yet, she was with him during the time he made Out of the Cradle. Possibly inspired it...anyway, thought I'd share.

Caspari was also living with Lindsey when the rest of the band converged at his house to record "Tango." Those sessions with the others were by accounts a very interesting time.

Nico 03-08-2009 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 804095)
Caspari was also living with Lindsey when the rest of the band converged at his house to record "Tango." Those sessions with the others were by accounts a very interesting time.

I don't know anything about this woman. I was messing around on gettyimages and found these and wanted to share.

Actually, to be honest, she seems a bit drunk. At one point, it looks like Lindsey is shoving her off him. But it's interesting to note that he didn't mind a woman quite a bit older than him and not entirely "glamorous" looking. That's refreshing, even if it didn't work out.

WelshWitchPMD 03-08-2009 11:08 PM

Thanks for posting that clip of LB and Cheri. They just don't seem like a perfect fit.:shrug: Lindsey still has the same mannerisms however.
Oh and was that supposed to be a kiss with Kristen? Good Lord they seemed as if they both thought each other had cooties.

Moz 03-08-2009 11:09 PM

Oh, Lindsey. "Who in the hell is that, anyway?"

"We're planning on having an erotic evening later, as well!" :laugh:

Nico 03-08-2009 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moz (Post 804103)

"We're planning on having an erotic evening later, as well!" :laugh:

Ew, why did he feel the need to share that?

And when he spells her name, he seems really calm and then she starts shouting it...

Boy, he really attracted winners back then.:rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD (Post 804102)
Thanks for posting that clip of LB and Cheri. They just don't seem like a perfect fit.:shrug: Lindsey still has the same mannerisms however.
Oh and was that supposed to be a kiss with Kristen? Good Lord they seemed as if they both thought each other had cooties.

No prob!

Yeah, it looks a bit awkward, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt because all those paps are there.

WelshWitchPMD 03-08-2009 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nico (Post 804105)
Boy, he really attracted winners back then.:rolleyes:

Back then? :lol:

I agree about that 'erotic evening" comment. TMI, Lindsey, TMI. :eek:

LukeA 03-08-2009 11:19 PM

This was filmed in October 1994 (LOL at Lindsey being dragged to the premiere of "Exit to Eden")- which is just after Lindsey's relationship with Anne Heche. Lindsey got back together with Caspari after Heche? (is this even Caspari? I've never scrutinized "Pretty Woman" to be able to immediately recall what Caspari looks like)

Moz 03-08-2009 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeA (Post 804108)
This was filmed in October 1994 (LOL at Lindsey being dragged to the premiere of "Exit to Eden")- which is just after Lindsey's relationship with Anne Heche. Lindsey got back together with Caspari after Heche? (is this even Caspari? I've never scrutinized "Pretty Woman" to be able to immediately recall what Caspari looks like)

It's her. She says and spells her name in the video.

LukeA 03-08-2009 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moz (Post 804110)
It's her. She says and spells her name in the video.

Oops, you're right... I just moused over the video and didn't realize there was a full version with sound.

trackaghost 03-08-2009 11:29 PM

Quote:

There is, of course, video of him with Kristen. She looks lovely and I actually love that dress on her. Prominent zippers are hit and miss, but this works and her hair is gorgeous.

Wow, thanks for this! He looks really good in the older video. I never really knew what Cheri looked like, she's a little bit similar to Carol Ann I think.
And I agree, Kristen looks great in the other video.

Nico 03-08-2009 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeA (Post 804108)

Anne Heche!!?? Yikes.

I really question Lindsey's sanity during revelations like these.

I imagine the scenario where Lindsey brings these women home to meet his mother, if he even bothered. That poor woman probably did a backflip when he came around with Kristen. No matter what the general consensus, she is a lot more together than this Cheri lady and Anne Heche appear to be.

I'm not even including CAH...

CADreaming 03-08-2009 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nico (Post 804105)
Ew, why did he feel the need to share that?

And when he spells her name, he seems really calm and then she starts shouting it...

He didn't respond when they asked if she was his wife or girlfriend. LOL.

BTFLCHLD 03-08-2009 11:47 PM

wow nico...thanks for this! :thumbsup:

danax6 03-09-2009 06:44 AM

Quote:

If you listen carefully someone asks them to kiss each other, it's not as if they did that voluntarily. ;)

Sanne2 03-09-2009 07:47 AM

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b388/Sanne2/19-3.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b388/Sanne2/18-7.jpg

BTFLCHLD 03-09-2009 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danax6 (Post 804177)
If you listen carefully someone asks them to kiss each other, it's not as if they did that voluntarily. ;)

and then someone went "ewwww", then they asked for Lindsey 'alone'...I know it is done, but that was a tad rude. :shrug:
I notice when K stepped away, Lindsey appeared even more nervous.

njova 03-09-2009 10:15 AM

I've always wondered about her and Lindsey since she was with him the longest out of all his girlfriends besides his wife. I wonder what she thought of his relationship with Stevie even though she didn't have to be around her as much as Carol Ann did. I wonder why they didn't work out, Lindsey said he had a bunch of crazy ex girlfriends I wonder if that applies to Cheri she seemed normal in the video but who knows.

michelej1 03-09-2009 01:47 PM

I remember that one interview when he said he ran lines with his girlfriend who was an actress in his spare time. I don't know if he meant Cheri or Anne Heche at that point.

Michele

Nico 03-09-2009 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 804302)
I remember that one interview when he said he ran lines with his girlfriend who was an actress in his spare time. I don't know if he meant Cheri or Anne Heche at that point.

Michele

Probably her. Honestly, was he with AH long enough to refer to her as a girlfriend? I don't know.

I don't think she looks all that "normal." She seems very clingy, hyper, and a bit of a camera hog. Plus, like I said, kinda drunk. But that is purely what I get from the video.

The above pics of her must have been when she was very young. I'd say she is probably around her late 40s in the video, but in the pictures she looks early 30s. How long was she with Lindsey?

They said "ewww" for real? The nerve. They better not be saying that about LB because he is the farthest thing from "ewww" that I can think of. Whenever I think of Lindsey, it's always "ahhh" like in "wow, he's amazing" or "wow, he can play" or "wow, he's really hot."

People are weird.:rolleyes:

Kelly 03-09-2009 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danax6 (Post 804177)

In the video with Cheri, you can hear the photogs asking "which one is Lindsey?" and someone else says "the guy". :lol:

The kissing looks awkward to me, but he always looks awkward in situations like that. Kristin looks at him like "uh, are we gonna kiss?" :p

Nico 03-09-2009 06:03 PM

Hmm...I listened to that L&K vid and I didn't hear "eww" it was more like "ooohh Lindsey." Corny, I mean, omg he kissed his wife.

Although I do believe Lindsey is an arrogant something else, I think by now the "is he the girl?" or "Lindsey's a girl's name" things don't bother him. He probably laughs at them. Honestly, though, I wonder if they made fun of him so much in school that he's built some kind of resistance against these things. After almost 60 years of it he's probably like "STFU. At least every other dude doesn't have my name."

BTFLCHLD 03-09-2009 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nico (Post 804421)
omg he kissed his wife.

yep.
I thought the request was ridic and, as stated when this video was originally posted, WTH? did they just step out of a wedding chapel? what next, a rice pelting? did they expect some sensual kiss? obviously totally awkward with the lights, flash, shoutouts, etc.

paparazzi just plain sux.

marinnette 03-09-2009 06:55 PM

you're gonna kill me but i have to say it: cheri reminds me a little bit to barbra streisand.

Barbra don't get mad, I'm not comparing her to you, I'm just pointing some resembling, that's all!

this man lindsey...has something almost obsessive with blondes...

Nico 03-09-2009 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marinnette (Post 804443)

this man lindsey...has something almost obsessive with blondes...

I know, right? But my best friend is a brunette and her husband had dated nothing but blonds prior to her. I asked him if he had a "thing" for blonds and whether my friend squashed that and he stated that it was absolutely coincidental. Half the girls weren't even natural blonds, but that was the hair color about 70% of females in his area had, and it just so happened he dated only blonds even though he wasn't preferable. He fell madly for my friend (*cough*cuzbrunettesarebetterandhotter*cough*).

So maybe the case is so with LB. But imo he looks like he loves the blondies...aww, with his cute little blond daughters.

michelej1 03-09-2009 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD (Post 804424)
yep.
I thought the request was ridic and, as stated when this video was originally posted, WTH? did they just step out of a wedding chapel? what next, a rice pelting? did they expect some sensual kiss? obviously totally awkward with the lights, flash, shoutouts, etc.

paparazzi just plain sux.

Ugh. It's even stupid when people do it at weddings, much less to people who have been together for 10 years. Lindsey should have ignored them.

Hey, remember the video on his website when he had his brother with him and Kristen was getting ready to leave to go back to California. He was filming and he told her to give him a kiss. Guess she was trying to sneak away without one.

Michele

kak125 03-09-2009 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 804516)
Ugh. It's even stupid when people do it at weddings, much less to people who have been together for 10 years. Lindsey should have ignored them.

Hey, remember the video on his website when he had his brother with him and Kristen was getting ready to leave to go back to California. He was filming and he told her to give him a kiss. Guess she was trying to sneak away without one.

Michele

Do you know how I can find this video? I swear everytime I see those two they have like zero chemistry. I dont know what it is about them but they just dont seem to go together. I wonder what they have in common ya know?

michelej1 03-09-2009 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kak125 (Post 804522)
Do you know how I can find this video? I swear everytime I see those two they have like zero chemistry. I dont know what it is about them but they just dont seem to go together. I wonder what they have in common ya know?

Go to www.lindseybuckingham.com and then you will see 8 videos posted, with behind the scenes clips. I am not sure, but I think the one I'm talking about is "Family Time." Jeff came to spend a week with Lindsey and Kristen was getting ready to go home. In fairness to her, if Lindsey had taken time to put down the camera, he probably would have gotten a goodbye kiss unprompted.

Michele

kak125 03-09-2009 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 804525)
Go to www.lindseybuckingham.com and then you will see 8 videos posted, with behind the scenes clips. I am not sure, but I think the one I'm talking about is "Family Time." Jeff came to spend a week with Lindsey and Kristen was getting ready to go home. In fairness to her, if Lindsey had taken time to put down the camera, he probably would have gotten a goodbye kiss unprompted.

Michele

So can you believe that I went to his site and tried to watch some of those videos and now it comes up as private. WTF? How annoying, LOL! Thank you though for letting me know where to find them. :)

michelej1 03-09-2009 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kak125 (Post 804529)
So can you believe that I went to his site and tried to watch some of those videos and now it comes up as private. WTF? How annoying, LOL! Thank you though for letting me know where to find them. :)

Oh, sorry. I guess that has to do with what other people here have posted about: Warner Bros. suddenly not wanting any of their music online, even if it's the artist singing his own stuff, on his own website. Way for a record company to shoot itself in the foot. Michele

kak125 03-09-2009 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 804557)
Oh, sorry. I guess that has to do with what other people here have posted about: Warner Bros. suddenly not wanting any of their music online, even if it's the artist singing his own stuff, on his own website. Way for a record company to shoot itself in the foot. Michele

wow that is the stupidest thing i have ever heard of in my life. what a bunch of morons, argh!!! i was wondering why everything was missing. thanks for letting me know about that. :)

CelticGypsy 03-10-2009 01:56 AM

Quote:

Well, he and Kristen have been married for a few years already. Lindsey always struck me as the private type of person when it came to public displays of affection as far as kissing and cuddling, etc. Best left in private;) like he said in the other video:D

CelticGypsy 03-10-2009 01:58 AM

Quote:

Thanks for finding the videos. Lindsey looks very handsome as always! Loved seeing the older video with Cheri. He really loves the blondes, doesn't he. Darn it:lol:

David 03-12-2009 11:55 AM

Cheri is so beautiful. She must be the most beautiful woman Lindsey ever dated.

njova 03-12-2009 02:26 PM

Are you kidding me she has kind of an ugly face, Kristen is better looking then she is.

michelej1 03-12-2009 02:38 PM

Well, I don't think anyone ever matched the pulchritude of Sally Durbin.

Michele

Kelly 03-12-2009 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 805405)
Well, I don't think anyone ever matched the pulchritude of Sally Durbin.

Michele

Snort.

I am sure Linds loved the bee hive she sported. :lol:

WelshWitchPMD 03-12-2009 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelly (Post 805468)
Snort.

I am sure Linds loved the bee hive she sported. :lol:

Does anyone have more photos of Sally? She might have been the only "nice" girl he's dated.

Kelly 03-12-2009 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD (Post 805469)
Does anyone have more photos of Sally? She might have been the only "nice" girl he's dated.

The only one I have is the one Nancy has posted over on BN. Their prom photo.

Nico 03-12-2009 08:04 PM

Does anyone have a picture of this Sally girl? I'm curious.

Cheri Caspari and "beautiful" are two very separate words that belong nowhere near each other in any way/shape/form other than this response from me stating how very absurd they are next to one another. She must have been a nice person, or something...that's all I'm going to say.

Kristen? VERY pretty. Even the haters have to admit that. Sometimes I don't recognize her very well, and I admit her face looks a little "tighter" these days, but often times she glows. She's much prettier than any of the women dated after Stevie (especially Anne Heche, I don't care how Hollyweird she is), but more than Stevie is very debatable...I'll leave that to you to decide. I think it could go either way: Kristen has a very typical kind of prettiness and I could probably find about 10 similar-looking types after about 5 minutes in Beverly Hills. But Stevie kind of has a unique look to her. It's cute.

Anyway, LnK really look genuinely happy together. JMO.