The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Survivor Album - Round 9 (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=6395)

jwd 05-18-2002 11:28 AM

Survivor Album - Round 9

Here we go...down and dirty. Pick the one you think deserves most to be booted off!

Poll closes in 1 week.

Joe

Gypsy-Rhiannon 05-18-2002 11:42 AM

Well I am sulking that the White Album went out :(

Pip

rhiannon1119 05-18-2002 12:05 PM

Well, once again I voted for TUSK!

:) Michelle

WELSH WITCH 05-18-2002 01:47 PM

The Dance.

Bye, bye.

LOL,
Dimphy:wavey:

P.s. Joe are we done emailing?????

BellaDonnaGypsy 05-18-2002 03:10 PM

Oh sh*t... what will I do now?! :mad: Hmm... OK, people are gonna send me death threats for this, but I'm voting out Rumours. Yep, you read that correctly. I love Tusk too much to get rid of it, and The Dance... it's gotta stay, for sentimental value if anything.

Laura.

Hawkeye 05-18-2002 07:44 PM

The Dance

has danced for THE LAST time. How dare it beat the white album.

Grainuaile 05-18-2002 11:28 PM

I voted for Tusk. I like Rumours and The Dance more.

I'm still sad the White album got ousted...but I realize that even if it hadn't gotten kicked off last time, it would've gone this time.

Cristian 05-18-2002 11:32 PM

I've voted...

Tusk out... The Dance and Rumours are sooooo special for me. Even though I love Tusk too. Hard choice I must admit.

DrummerDeanna 05-19-2002 01:35 AM

I voted off Tusk...it's the last FM album I bought...and one of my least listened to ones....the only song I LOVE is Storms...and of course Sara is great...okay...well. there are great songs on there..but yeah...Dance and Rumours mean more to me....:)

saradorna 05-19-2002 10:17 AM

My time to vote

Well again I vote it off The Dance.

I've been listening to Tusk and I really like it more now than when I bought it.

Isabel :wavey:

EnchantedStorms 05-19-2002 10:35 AM

HA! I voted for RUMOURS! LOL.....ONLY because I KNOW it's not gonna get voted off yet! :laugh: I think these three should end in a tie, and just leave it at that! LOL...this is TOO hard! :D

~~Angela~~:wavey:

wondergirl9847 05-19-2002 02:07 PM

AAHHH!!!

DOH, This is SO HARD!! :distress: I chose Tusk, because Rumours is classic and The Dance has ISA and Big Love on it!! :nod:

seteca 05-19-2002 02:48 PM

Re: AAHHH!!!

Quote:

Originally posted by wondergirl9847
DOH, This is SO HARD!! :distress: I chose Tusk, because Rumours is classic and The Dance has ISA and Big Love on it!! :nod:
LOL! As always Christy, our shared and EXCELLENT:D taste in FM and Lindsey music means that I say:

Same vote, same reason !!!:woohoo::blob1:

p.s. I downloaded "Scarlet"....fantastic song!!! I don't know why but something about the structure of the song reminded me of The Chain.:p

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

marc402 05-19-2002 02:51 PM

I voted Tusk out ,
cause the dance kinda got me into the mac bigtime
(eventhough i already had a copy of tango since i was 13),
and Rumours is my favorite mac album , and my favorite album overall for that matter.
Leaves me just to say that i love Tusk (not at first though) but after a lot of listening i can't go without it.
So tusk i hope you forgive me

wondergirl9847 05-19-2002 03:55 PM

Re: Re: AAHHH!!!

Quote:

Originally posted by seteca

LOL! As always Christy, our shared and EXCELLENT:D taste in FM and Lindsey music means that I say:

Same vote, same reason !!!:woohoo::blob1:

p.s. I downloaded "Scarlet"....fantastic song!!! I don't know why but something about the structure of the song reminded me of The Chain.:p

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Great minds think alike, seteca! LOL :laugh: Glad you like Scarlet, JOC are GREAT, you REALLY should listen to their first 2 albums, JOC and Much Afraid, EXCELLENT music. :nod: :thumbsup: I will go listen to Scarlet right now and see about that Chain similarity thing....