The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   why are SN fans so bitter about FM? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=56684)

elle 12-12-2016 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olive (Post 1197966)
1st this is extremely Entertaining .

2nd all this hate, and negativity is based I assume on an article from one source .... and nothing really direct from anyone in Fleetwood Mac
why hasn't anyone called Liz Rosenberg ..... or dave

hate and negativity has been here for years, just read the old threads :lol:

that said, i'm not really sure what article or piece of info are you referring to specifically? all the info we have been discussing recently has been swirling around for a while now.

SisterNightroad 12-13-2016 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1197982)
trying adding some emoticon, darlin'! otherwise hard to know when you are joking and when you are preaching.

Nope, it's not my fault if others have no sense of humor. And emoticons are silly.

SisterNightroad 12-13-2016 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum (Post 1197971)
Did you hear William Shatner once secretly married Stevie Nicks?
She changed her name to Stevie Shatner-Nicks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfanforever (Post 1197975)
Or the one when she pirated a ship around Boston.LOL...

What if Stevie and William Shatner stole the ship together to get married on board and redirected the ship for the honeymoon?

jbrownsjr 12-13-2016 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SisterNightroad (Post 1198005)
Nope, it's not my fault if others have no sense of humor. And emoticons are silly.

gasp! They are not! just look at them.. :nod::sorry::lol::eek::thumbsup::confused::rolleyes::]:]:]

SisterNightroad 12-13-2016 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1198010)
gasp! They are not! just look at them.. :nod::sorry::lol::eek::thumbsup::confused::rolleyes::]:]

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...isins_Face.jpg

jbrownsjr 12-13-2016 09:38 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Christine Perfect photo!!

SisterNightroad 12-13-2016 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1198014)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Christine Perfect photo!!

So blasphemous!

jbrownsjr 12-13-2016 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SisterNightroad (Post 1198019)
So blasphemous!

If we can bash the goat.. then we can bash the ever so beautiful, talented wonderful, lovely, one and only Queen!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

HomerMcvie 12-13-2016 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1198020)
If we can bash the goat.. then we can bash the ever so beautiful, talented wonderful, lovely, one and only Queen!

I beg your pardon....NO, you may NOT.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

On the latter, not the former. Everyone loves a good goat bashing!

SisterNightroad 12-13-2016 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1198021)
I beg your pardon....NO, you may NOT.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

On the latter, not the former. Everyone loves a good goat bashing!

You don't get to tell us what to do with our bashing!
Stevie is a goat
Christine is a trans
Mick is a dandy queer
John doesn't wash for weeks at a time
Lindsey is a mid-life crisis

FuzzyPlum 12-13-2016 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SisterNightroad (Post 1198026)
You don't get to tell us what to do with our bashing!
Stevie is a goat
Christine is a trans
Mick is a dandy queer
John doesn't wash for weeks at a time
Lindsey is a mid-life crisis


I think Lindsey may have passed his mid-life crisis in the 80's.
Maybe a later life crisis though.

elle 12-13-2016 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SisterNightroad (Post 1198026)
You don't get to tell us what to do with our bashing!
Stevie is a goat
Christine is a trans
Mick is a dandy queer
John doesn't wash for weeks at a time
Lindsey is a mid-life crisis

:laugh: equal opportunity offender, much better!
(although you went really easy on Lindsey)

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum (Post 1198027)
I think Lindsey may have passed his mid-life crisis in the 80's.
Maybe a later life crisis though.

nah he passed that one too, some time right before SWS came out. just listen to songs about passage of time, getting older and even dying there. and then he got over all that during SWS & OMS tours, and now he "doesn't practice age" anymore. :cool:

jbrownsjr 12-13-2016 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SisterNightroad (Post 1198026)
You don't get to tell us what to do with our bashing!
Stevie is a goat
Christine is a trans
Mick is a dandy queer
John doesn't wash for weeks at a time
Lindsey is a mid-life crisis

HAHA.. I love you sister. Mick is a tranny Christine is Trans post! John is pigpen from Charlie Brown, and Stevie is goat and LB is a tranny (pre).

SisterNightroad 12-13-2016 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum (Post 1198027)
I think Lindsey may have passed his mid-life crisis in the 80's.
Maybe a later life crisis though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1198028)
:laugh: equal opportunity offender, much better!
(although you went really easy on Lindsey

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1198029)
HAHA.. I love you sister. Mick is a tranny Christine is Trans post! John is pigpen from Charlie Brown, and Stevie is goat and LB is a tranny (pre).

No all of you didn't truly get it, that's the worst one.
Lindsey doesn't simply have a mid-life crisis, he IS a mid-life crisis. He is the embodiment of the crisis itself, we don't know when he got it (maybe he's born with it?) but he never completely got over it.
He already had it in high school when he practiced with very successful outcomes the very virile sport of competitive swimming and posed proudly for pictures in swimsuit with his package in sight.
He kept on having it when he started with music and his masculine fro was accompanied with pornstar mustaches.
And when later in the 70s of the success he donned very low-waist jeans with open blouses that showed his manly rug.
And when between the 70s and the 80s he cut his hair and started being Maybelline's new testimonial.
And when in the 80s his curls started resembling pubic hair and he posed naked (!!!) for a magazine.
And now...he wears leather jackets and gels his hair to make it curlier. It's not as bad as it once was but I suspect he'll soon buy a motorcycle.

Macfanforever 12-13-2016 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SisterNightroad (Post 1198006)
What if Stevie and William Shatner stole the ship together to get married on board and redirected the ship for the honeymoon?

That would be great.It will be the Love Boat /Star Trek reunion special after the ABC Stevie Christmas special .Just have to look for Capt Stubing.LOL.....


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved