The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Stevie Nicks (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Stevie Nicks fashion doll? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=41797)

holidayroad 10-07-2009 09:52 PM

Stevie Nicks fashion doll?

This may be a dumb question, but has there ever been a Barbie-like Stevie Nicks fashion doll?

GODDESS6 10-08-2009 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holidayroad (Post 845890)
This may be a dumb question, but has there ever been a Barbie-like Stevie Nicks fashion doll?

nope, but there are some repaint barbie dolls that i have seen on ebay that were "stevie barbies" i am dying to get on myself~ but i did read somewhere that barbie the company wants to do a 80's rocker series & i heard joan jett & cyndi lauper have agreed, let's just hope they aproach stevie & she says yes~

belladonnadream 10-08-2009 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GODDESS6 (Post 845926)
nope, but there are some repaint barbie dolls that i have seen on ebay that were "stevie barbies" i am dying to get on myself~ but i did read somewhere that barbie the company wants to do a 80's rocker series & i heard joan jett & cyndi lauper have agreed, let's just hope they aproach stevie & she says yes~

Yeah~ I saw the one you're talking about on ebay or something but I think a rocker series would be great!! Stevie better be included..she'd surely sell the best with her great outfits and her pretty blonde hair~ better of a deal than Cyndi or Joan I'd say! She fits the whole fairy tale thing anyway~

holidayroad 10-08-2009 08:58 AM

I collect Barbies(strange, I know!) and would definitely love a Stevie doll.Maybe dressed like the cover of Bella Donna.....what does anyone else think would be a good outfit?

GODDESS6 10-08-2009 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holidayroad (Post 845957)
I collect Barbies(strange, I know!) and would definitely love a Stevie doll.Maybe dressed like the cover of Bella Donna.....what does anyone else think would be a good outfit?

one of the ladies who has made 'stevie barbies' on ebay, does other repaints also, but her name escapes me right now~ there have been about 5 auctions where 'stevie barbies' were sold, 2 of them, were the lady i mentioned & she had a website where she could custom make one for you~ i thought her rendition of stevie to be the best~

i really want one too~ i used to have tons of barbies when i was a kid & the only collectible one i have now is the 'bewitched' barbie (i love samantha too;)) & i have thought of getting some of the marilyn monroe barbies~

if the rocker barbie series is real, which i hope, hope it is, i agree they should do a stevie one~ her persona would be perfect for a barbie~

but then i have these nightmare thoughts of seeing little girls dragging their stevie doll thru the sand & in the pool~ hair matted w/ gum in it~ seeing stevie all tattered & torn~ i don't know if i'm ready for that~
:D:lol: J/K~

holidayroad 10-08-2009 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GODDESS6 (Post 845962)
one of the ladies who has made 'stevie barbies' on ebay, does other repaints also, but her name escapes me right now~ there have been about 5 auctions where 'stevie barbies' were sold, 2 of them, were the lady i mentioned & she had a website where she could custom make one for you~ i thought her rendition of stevie to be the best~

i really want one too~ i used to have tons of barbies when i was a kid & the only collectible one i have now is the 'bewitched' barbie (i love samantha too;)) & i have thought of getting some of the marilyn monroe barbies~

if the rocker barbie series is real, which i hope, hope it is, i agree they should do a stevie one~ her persona would be perfect for a barbie~

but then i have these nightmare thoughts of seeing little girls dragging their stevie doll thru the sand & in the pool~ hair matted w/ gum in it~ seeing stevie all tattered & torn~ i don't know if i'm ready for that~
:D:lol: J/K~

i

Maybe no children would be interested in a Stevie doll to play with:)