The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   What is your poison?? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=35869)

Blue Lamp 64 04-23-2008 08:58 AM

What is your poison??

A simple little poll question ;)

What do you like to drink the most??

Coffee??
Or
Tea??

Please note if you like cream and or sugar in your drink as well:D

dnightshade 04-23-2008 09:01 AM

Well, as I'm sitting here w a carafe of coffee, I'd have to say coffee. Though I do enjoy tea - esp. green - at night.

Blue Lamp 64 04-23-2008 09:04 AM

I drink mostly coffee after I wake up at night but I also like drink tea as well:)

I choose coffee just black ;)

dnightshade 04-23-2008 09:05 AM

Oh no . . . not black. I have to have it very light, pref. w half n half. No sugar. And I LOVE flavored coffee - esp. mocha almond.

gretchen 04-23-2008 09:15 AM

I like both coffee and tea.

Fave tea is Bigelow Earl Grey...but a close second is Bigelow Constant Comment tea (an orange spice tea with cloves) DELICIOUS!!

I like my coffee strong and black, fave is Trader Joe's Bay Blend and I grind my own beans. My husband's fave is Bay Blend as well, but he likes milk & sugar in his.

I also love a nice espresso with lemon zest.

petep9000 04-23-2008 09:21 AM

I choke down one cup of 'Nescafe' in the morning with some milk in it, no sugar. It serves to just get my eyes open so I can maneuver in my kitchen to fix breakfast and make my lunch, shower and dress etc. No day can start without it, but in truth I don't really relish it.
During daytime, I sip cups of green tea with less than half a sweet-n-low in it. I alternate sometimes with 'kava' tea, if I'm stressy. After work and I'm home, maybe one more cup of 'kava' tea or chamomile before bed.
Water, otherwise. No pop drinks, iced tea or juice. Well, unless I'm in cocktail lounge, and then I'll have a 'Captain Morgan' spiced rum with coke. But just one of those. Oh, and 2% milk with cookies.

BTFLCHLD 04-23-2008 10:12 AM

I like Don Fransico's coffee in either cinnamon hazelnut or butterscotch toffee. I usually have black but sometimes I will add some sugar and cream...depends on my mood. I like Stash tea best. :wavey:

sara1998 04-23-2008 10:26 AM

I drink the crap here at work. It's Foldgers, but it's a quarter a cup, and it's a big cup! :lol: I generally don't drink it at home unless I really crave some. I drink mine with Splenda and powdered creamer. I don't like liquid creamer at all... other than that, it's choke down a Mt. Dew at home first thing in the morning to wake up with, coffee and water here at work, and mainly water at home in the evenings.

Enchanted_Stevi 04-23-2008 10:35 AM

I like my tea when I am sick but I am more of a coffee person
Dunkin Donuts ALL the way!!

Chrislit18 04-23-2008 10:35 AM

tea every morning with 2-3 spoonfills of sugar and the just right amount of milk.

Ill only drink Dunkin Donuts coffee anymore.

but im always drinking tea at home....and iced tea at school!
[i break the no sugar beverages rule...oh well...]

Enchanted_Stevi 04-23-2008 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrislit18 (Post 752966)
tea every morning with 2-3 spoonfills of sugar and the just right amount of milk.

Ill only drink Dunkin Donuts coffee anymore.

but im always drinking tea at home....and iced tea at school!
[i break the no sugar beverages rule...oh well...]

HAHA everyone at my school does too...We bring in our own sodas and drinks...and snacks..lol

Betsy 04-23-2008 11:35 AM

Coffee with amaretto (alcohol not flavoring) with whipped cream..

Tea - stash green-white

tuigirl 04-23-2008 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betsy (Post 752978)
Coffee with amaretto (alcohol not flavoring) with whipped cream..

Tea - stash green-white

ooh...that coffee sounds lovely...whats stash green tea? You put milk in it? Errr..I drink green tea usually jasmine, pretty much given up on coffee. (me just trying to be healthier, I guess) no milk, sometimes with a blob of honey.

clb0013 04-23-2008 01:39 PM

I like them both! :]

Sarah 04-23-2008 01:41 PM

I've pretty much totally given up coffee.
I love all kinds of tea though... almost always cold tea. :)