The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Random blasts from Lindsey's past (21st Century pics) (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=51178)

vivfox 12-24-2012 09:05 PM

Random blasts from Lindsey's past (21st Century pics)

5 Attachment(s)
This thread is dedicated to elle, VivMcTrouble, Michele, WelshWitchPMD, CADreaming and Holiday Road as all of you seem to be the most Lindsey obsessed IMHO, although I don't expect any of these pics to be new to any of you ladies.

vivfox 12-24-2012 09:08 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Section Two

vivfox 12-24-2012 09:13 PM

5 Attachment(s)
section three

holidayroad 12-25-2012 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivfox (Post 1070692)
This thread is dedicated to elle, VivMcTrouble, Michele, WelshWitchPMD, CADreaming and Holiday Road as all of you seem to be the most Lindsey obsessed IMHO although I don't expect any of these pics to be new to any of you ladies.

vivfox, thanks so much!! What a very sweet thing to do! :xoxo:

Actually, there are a few of these pics that I haven't seen. :thumbsup:

McTrouble 12-27-2012 01:43 PM

Quote:

This thread is dedicated to elle, VivMcTrouble, Michele, WelshWitchPMD, CADreaming and Holiday Road as all of you seem to be the most Lindsey obsessed IMHO, although I don't expect any of these pics to be new to any of you ladies.

Thank you darling - there are a couple I've never seen!!!!:xoxo:

Madness Fades 12-27-2012 01:55 PM

I took that one of him sitting on the stage in Dublin 2009,

Cammie 12-27-2012 06:26 PM

Lindsey...yummmm!!!

:] Thanks for the interesting photos of our Lindsey !!!
Some I have seen before but the girl in the bathrobe
on the porch takes the Cake !!! Notice Linds shoes!!!

You all are so funny and Iam glad to be here to read
your wonderful Lindsey news !!! :cool: CAM/Skylark

vivfox 12-27-2012 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McTrouble (Post 1070789)
Thank you darling - there are a couple I've never seen!!!!:xoxo:

Oh you're just being kind. We both know you own every pic of Lindsey ever created in this world.

vivfox 12-27-2012 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madness Fades (Post 1070790)
I took that one of him sitting on the stage in Dublin 2009

That is such a cool photo. Doesn't it make you feel good to know that pic is one of my favorites from my Lindsey obsession, uh erm, collection?

vivfox 12-27-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cammie (Post 1070801)
:] the girl in the bathrobe on the porch takes the Cake !!!

From what I recall, Lindsey was walking down her street the next morning after his gig and she asked him to sit with her and have some coffee.

elle 12-28-2012 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivfox (Post 1070815)
From what I recall, Lindsey was walking down her street the next morning after his gig and she asked him to sit with her and have some coffee.

yup, also she's a fan who was at his show the night before.

thanks for sharing all these with us Viv - very sweet of you! :)

CADreaming 12-28-2012 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1070823)
yup, also she's a fan who was at his show the night before.

thanks for sharing all these with us Viv - very sweet of you! :)

She's a wrestler who works with Billy Corgan.

elle 12-28-2012 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CADreaming (Post 1070835)
She's a wrestler who works with Billy Corgan.

i can't remember anymore and i'm lazy to look, but isn't she ex-wrestler?

CADreaming 12-28-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1070839)
i can't remember anymore and i'm lazy to look, but isn't she ex-wrestler?

Yeah but she was working with Corgan on some reality wrestling doc or something like that.

elle 12-28-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

this is very nice of you, but you missed many huge LB fans, and added one or 2 who probably shouldn't be listed as such by any stretch. so i feel the need to right this wrong (see vivfox, no good deed goes unpunished ;) )

from the poll a while ago (here http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/poll.p...ts&pollid=1515) here are the people who stated they prefer LB over other 2 songwriters in FM:

3rd World Man, bangdrum, BaronVonBielski, Black penguin, bluefox4000, Cammie, crazydivaz89, D.W-Suite, elle, erwk05, estranged4life, gfd1963, holidayroad, joshywashy377, kaitsy, Lindsfan, Lori40, McTrouble, MrStevie, Nico, Peestie, redtulip, ryan4136, sanders8323, shackin'up, Silver Springs, wondergirl9847

from this list of pro-LB voters in the poll linked above, i want to give a shout-out to some who i enjoyed talking to over the interwebs, whose posts i enjoyed a lot, and others that i had a pleasure of meeting personally (bold) and we had some great times together:
bangdrum
Cammie
crazydivaz89
D.W-Suite
erwk05
gfd1963
holidayroad
Lindsfan
Lori40
kaitsy
McTrouble
Nico
Peestie
redtulip
shackin'up
wondergirl9847

and then people not listed as voters in the poll above, probably because they either joined later or rarely post but are huge Lindsey supporters:
abbijoy
BTFLCHLD
crylove77
edgeof27
Erin
Hellomonster
Jetta07
lbfan
maccafan
madness fades
playon81
Rockaway
Sahara
sushud
WelshWitchPMD

and although not primarily a LB fan, i will add Michele as someone who is hugely contributing to a LB forum, in extremely level-headed way (most of the time ;) ).

who did i forget? (i'm sure i must have... probably someone who is a huge fan and supporter and has been for years)

EDIT: just to clarify because some seem confused judging by posts that followed: this is not an attempt to create some kind of list of LB's biggest fans. anyway, there are many huge LB fans that i know of who are not even on this board, for one reason or another. also, this is not some exclusive list - if anything it is an attempt to be more inclusive than the original post was. throwing around words like clique-ish does feel alienating and unnecessary.