The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Rolling Stone article and photo (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=57827)

Mr Scarrott 04-25-2018 07:50 AM

Rolling Stone article and photo

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/f...ingham-w519492

Station Man in the set?

justcrazylove 04-25-2018 07:54 AM

I've never uttered these words before, but after reading that article, **** Stevie Nicks. **** her so much.

jbrownsjr 04-25-2018 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justcrazylove (Post 1224497)
I've never uttered these words before, but after reading that article, **** Stevie Nicks. **** her so much.

$he's a good liar. I'll give her that. $he really has become in$$$$ufferable over the years.

NotonRodeo 04-25-2018 08:08 AM

They are all brazen liars. Do you believe Christine when she says she only found out Lindsey "left" after she returned to London? They would fire their lead guitarist without telling the pianist and songwriter/singer? Please. :mad:

NotonRodeo 04-25-2018 08:10 AM

And we know, since there is video evidence, that what Stevie said about Lindsey wanting two years off is a whopping lie. And do you believe she doesn't take breaks between tours, that she goes right into the next project? Right :rolleyes: And the tour hasn't even started yet and already she is claiming she is "sad". If I didn't already think very low of these people I sure do now.

jbrownsjr 04-25-2018 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotonRodeo (Post 1224502)
They are all brazen liars. Do you believe Christine when she says she only found out Lindsey "left" after she returned to London? They would fire their lead guitarist without telling the pianist and songwriter/singer? Please. :mad:

I don't believe her lying mouth for one second. Mick and $tevie got to her rather quickly.

Storms123 04-25-2018 08:21 AM

Farewell tour that’s not a world tour??

jbrownsjr 04-25-2018 08:22 AM

Another photo where they are looking in different directions. Hmmm...

StevieandChris 04-25-2018 08:23 AM

This is all so hilarious. So the tour starts in October. I wonder if this whole thing is a publicity stunt (that ALL 5 are involved in) and LB will “rejoin” in August or September either with or without Mike and Neil. Might as well add this scenario to all of the other conspiracy theories.

:]

:thumbsup:

:xoxo:

jeets2000 04-25-2018 08:23 AM

Between the CBS interview and the Rolling Stone story (which covered much of the same ground), I'm surprised at how genuinely sad this is making me. I want to be angry because that seems easier, but man... this is like a gut punch. It just all seems so avoidable. :shrug:

NotonRodeo 04-25-2018 08:23 AM

And it is amusing Mick won't use the word "fired" and used "impasse", which really means nothing. And he says the band reached a decision to move on without Lindsey, but Christine said she knew nothing till she reached London. So which is which? Did they have a group meeting, or did Mick and Stevie decide for the rest of the band? You can't have it both ways.

SisterNightroad 04-25-2018 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StevieandChris (Post 1224509)
This is all so hilarious. So the tour starts in October. I wonder if this whole thing is a publicity stunt (that ALL 5 are involved in) and LB will “rejoin” in August or September either with or without Mike and Neil. Might as well add this scenario to all of the other conspiracy theories.

:]

:thumbsup:

:xoxo:

You're joking but I thought about it as well, at the start at least.

NotonRodeo 04-25-2018 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1224506)
I don't believe her lying mouth for one second. Mick and $tevie got to her rather quickly.

Hence Mick's buttering up to her on Instagram and Twitter about golden friends and such. Makes me want to barf.

jbrownsjr 04-25-2018 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotonRodeo (Post 1224511)
And it is amusing Mick won't use the word "fired" and used "impasse", which really means nothing. And he says the band reached a decision to move on without Lindsey, but Christine said she knew nothing till she reached London. So which is which? Did they have a group meeting, or did Mick and Stevie decide for the rest of the band? You can't have it both ways.

Look at the middle of the picture. $he is looking down with a $mirk.

$he wants to be happy.

jkmaletic 04-25-2018 08:26 AM

Looking more and more like this was just an impasse with a business decision. It's unfortunate, yes but I'm glad they're moving on.

Jamie