The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   "I Know I'm Not Wrong!" - Gerald (shackin' up) (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=12599)

wondergirl9847 12-19-2003 02:01 PM

"I Know I'm Not Wrong!" - Gerald (shackin' up)

I am sitting here listening to Tusk while I work and I am DYING laughing at the thought of hearing our very own Gerald (shackin' up) screaming out "I Know I'm Not Wrong!" to Lindsey!!

DANGIT, I wish I had been up front with you man, when you yelled that!!

:lol:

AliP 12-19-2003 07:49 PM

What's the story? I think I missed it. :)

wondergirl9847 12-19-2003 08:03 PM

Ali...

Well, I wasn't up front when he did this, but right before, (ack, which song was it, Gerald? NGBA or Big Love???), he yelled out "I know I'm not wrong!" and Lindsey smiled and laughed I believe. This happened at the November 29th Earls Court show in London.

You GOTTA love us Ledgies, we are the shiz!! :laugh:

DownOnRodeo 12-19-2003 08:16 PM

Arggh... I wish he would play that!!!!

It's been my intention to make a custom shirt, maybe white, with 'I Know I'm Not Wrong' written on it somehow, cause that'd be a cool shirt anyway. I better get my act together cause Feb 19 & 20 are nigh!

nodmod 12-20-2003 07:43 AM

I was next to Gerald at Lindsey's microphone, right next to the stage when he shouted this out and got a laugh from Mr Buckingham.

I had my Red Rover t-shirt on that night and kept pointing to it and motioning Lindsey to play it, of course he didn't, however he did see the lettering and laugh. And this lead to Gerald and me shouting out our requests!

All in all a great night!

fastpussy 12-26-2003 07:20 AM

I was right next to Gerald too (I was on the left, Neil on the right) and he did make Lindsey laugh with his request. He did a 'sorry pal, can't do it' face too.

Anyway, the show was amazing. For a minute there I thought that you meant that you have a recording of the show, Wondergirl! Wishful thinking... ;)

Actually... I think I have Gerald shouting on my minidisc, through all the incomprehensible noise... maybe I should see if it's there. :laugh:

shackin'up 12-27-2003 11:27 AM

hehehehe

....I think I'm still shouting it in my dreams everynight! It's been an amazing experience! After Big love, I shouted "it's a given thing!!!!" wished he'd play that one, too! It was a blast meeting all of you again...and standing next to Neil was veryveryvery special!!! I was on a cloud all night, so we interacted just very little....maybe another time,another place!!!!

gerald

:wavey:

darklinensuit 12-27-2003 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DownOnRodeo
Arggh... I wish he would play that!!!!

It's been my intention to make a custom shirt, maybe white, with 'I Know I'm Not Wrong' written on it somehow, cause that'd be a cool shirt anyway. I better get my act together cause Feb 19 & 20 are nigh!

I want one.:nod:

- Jake

wondergirl9847 12-27-2003 11:34 PM

I wish!!

Quote:

Originally posted by fastpussy
For a minute there I thought that you meant that you have a recording of the show, Wondergirl! Wishful thinking... ;)
I WISH I had recordings of ALL the shows I went to!! Seteca, madformac and I HAVE TO BE on some of the recordings if they were up front, because I was always screaming my you-know-what off and we yelled "COME ON LINDSEY" right before he went into ISA. :laugh:

There were times when I was singing louder than they were. When I realized that, I stopped singing, and went to lipsynching. :lol:

I also screamed out "AMAZING!!" after one of the ISAs. When he broke the string that last night in London, I yelled out "He broke a string!! WOOOOOO!!!!!" :nod::thumbsup:

madformac 12-28-2003 01:08 PM

Re: I wish!!

Quote:

Originally posted by wondergirl9847

There were times when I was singing louder than they were. When I realized that, I stopped singing, and went to lipsynching. :lol:

Yes, it's rumoured that the credits for the eagerly awaited SYW tour DVD include Sharon Celani, Jana Anderson and Wondergirl9847 as backing singers.......

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:wavey:

wondergirl9847 12-29-2003 04:14 PM

MFM...

LMAO!!!

HEY! :mad: Where's my check?!?!

:lol:

shackin'up 12-23-2006 10:16 AM

Isn't it amazing that Neil, Joe and I maybe brought IKINW and Red Rover to the set until today ?

aaaah...good times....

danax6 12-23-2006 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fastpussy (Post 130373)

Anyway, the show was amazing. For a minute there I thought that you meant that you have a recording of the show, Wondergirl! Wishful thinking... ;)

If you want a recording of the Nov 29th show in London, I have it. :)

If you want a recording of the infamous Gerald shout, I don't think it exists. ;)

michelle2677 12-23-2006 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danax6 (Post 618544)
If you want a recording of the Nov 29th show in London, I have it. :)

If you want a recording of the infamous Gerald shout, I don't think it exists. ;)

you just haaaaad to quote this person. Didntcha :laugh: :lol:

DavidMn 12-23-2006 12:49 PM

Obviously he listened to a very smart man, he did the song in '04.:nod: