The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Q&A Discussions (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Who would you like to see on Q & A?? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=6447)

Gypsy-Rhiannon 05-24-2002 04:06 AM

Who would you like to see on Q & A??

Following something that Johnny Stew said in another thread... who would you most like to see featured on Q & A.

I would like to see Sharon Celani and Lori Nicks. They could have some stories to tell!!!

Pip

wetcamelfood 05-24-2002 05:55 AM

Well, I wouldn't mind having some of the previous people back on because I found The Penguin after most of them had taken place (as I'm sure many others have as well) like Jeremy, Peter, Billy, Bob Weston, Bob Welch (I know Welch's was VERY extensive but I'd still like the chance to ask him some questions I didn't get the chance to last time and when I send him e mails at his site, he doesn't answer them) etc. but I know Marty is EXTREMELY busy right now and as Marty has said that they can be VERY time consuming (etc.), I don't know for sure or anything but I don't think there will be one for a while anyways.

John

highpriestess53 05-28-2002 03:19 PM

Re: Who would you like to see on Q & A??

Quote:

Originally posted by Gypsy-Rhiannon
Following something that Johnny Stew said in another thread... who would you most like to see featured on Q & A.

I would like to see Sharon Celani and Lori Nicks. They could have some stories to tell!!!

Pip

I go with you Pip both Lori and Sharon would be interesting subjects for the Q&A sessions......

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

songbird anne 02-18-2003 04:00 AM

hi
eddy q

stan web:wavey: :nod:

golddustdragon 04-13-2004 10:26 AM

One of the Mac members themselves(and I don't mean ones from former line-ups).

chiliD 04-13-2004 11:48 AM

John McVie
Christine McVie
Richard Dashut
Bekka Bramlett
Dave Mason
Rick Vito (round 2)
Greg Ladanyi (so I could ask him just how & why he screwed up the sound of BTM)
Nigel Watson
a spokesman for the PGO
Larry Tolfree (PGSG drummer)

madformac 04-13-2004 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiliD
John McVie
Nigel Watson
a spokesman for the PGO
Larry Tolfree (PGSG drummer)

Don't get me started on that mess Chili! I don't know Nigel but I did have quite a long one to one with him a while back and he seemed a perfectly nice chap to me, as for the PGO, erm, well....... :eek:

I'd like to see Q&A's with Richard Dashut, Ray Lindsey and.....

ChiliD! :D

Yes, just so Bob Welch can get his own back for all those aching hours of typing... :blob2: :D

:wavey:

wondergirl9847 04-13-2004 12:08 PM

My choice...

Danny Kirwan. :(

And obviously, Lindsey. ;)

Ali 04-13-2004 01:43 PM

Ken Caillat again for sure. He could give us some insight into Christine's new album and how she's doing nowadays besides giving us even more good stories about the band.

macfan 57 04-13-2004 03:50 PM

Christine McVie(I know this isn't realistic, but I can dream.)
Richard Dashut
Ken Caillat(again)
Martin Birch
Billy Burnette(again)

chiliD 04-13-2004 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macfan 57
Christine McVie(I know this isn't realistic, but I can dream.)
Richard Dashut
Ken Caillat(again)
Martin Birch
Billy Burnette(again)

If I'm not mistaken, I seem to recall reading that Martin Birch passed away a couple of years ago. My apologies to him and his relatives, if he hasn't.

macfan 57 04-13-2004 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiliD
If I'm not mistaken, I seem to recall reading that Martin Birch passed away a couple of years ago. My apologies to him and his relatives, if he hasn't.

I had no idea. I'm very sorry. I don't believe that Bob Welch mentioned this in either of his Q & A's here and I do believe he did at least discuss Mr. Birch.

pianogirl04 04-19-2004 06:36 PM

Brett Tuggle again, even though I know it'd be near impossible with this tour schedule coming up... but hey, a girl can dream.

David 05-02-2004 12:42 PM

You can never have too many Q&As. Assuming they'd be willing to fully participate (Bob Welch, Rick Vito, Hoppy Hodges) & not act as if we're nothing but a huge time suck (Billy Burnette), I'd like to hear from former tour manager John Courage; Judy Wong; any of the semi-staff photographers like Neil Preston, Sam Emerson or Bill Paustenbach (who apparently sold a bunch of his negs to a guy who enjoys skydiving while holding Stevie Nicks license plates), but not Herbert Worthington (who always seemed to me to be suffering from terminal brain gook); any of the guys who took care of the band's equipment & sometimes even played during the shows; or various exalted groupies who were given minor jobs to do, like Greg Thomason, or important jobs to do, like Curry Grant.

Richard Dashut would clam up out of loyalty to the band, I believe, so he wouldn't prove to be very interesting in this particular format.

jbrownsjr 05-11-2004 04:34 PM

Andy Sylvester