The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Lindsey hospitalized for emergency heart surgery (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58541)

HomerMcvie 02-08-2019 04:17 PM

Lindsey hospitalized for emergency heart surgery

https://www.facebook.com/fleetwoodma...type=3&theater

Macfan4life 02-08-2019 04:21 PM

OMG this is so scary and was Lindsey's biggest fear. He lost his dad and brother to sudden heart attacks at young ages.
I pray for a speedy recovery.

HomerMcvie 02-08-2019 04:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
His neck looks awful. Not sure if that's normal after heart surgery...

sue 02-08-2019 04:43 PM

Oh this is very sad news, hoping he will be okay..
He has much love and support from his family.
Here’s to a speedy recovery....

Health and happiness really is the most important thing we can have..

BlanketMan 02-08-2019 04:48 PM

Terrible news... hoping for a speedy recovery. Just saw him at the end of November and he looked and sounded so great. You just never know, especially with heart problems. Hopefully he's made it through the most treacherous part and will be OK.

jbrownsjr 02-08-2019 04:49 PM

Man, this last year has been rough for LB and family. I hope he recovers quickly. Hope the vocal chords are ok.

mitzo 02-08-2019 05:05 PM

Quite a shock and tragic. Hope the heart heals well but the vocal cord story is scary.

Jondalar 02-08-2019 05:40 PM

Thanks Stevie! I’m sure you are you happy!!!!!

michelej1 02-08-2019 05:53 PM

I have admonished you many times before Jondalar, but not this time.

msLinds 02-08-2019 05:58 PM

Lindsey hospitalized for emergency heart surgery

I was was very sad and worryed to hear Lindsey had open heart surgery.I'm glad they caught it and repaired it.I hope he makes a speedy and fast recovery.
No matter what happens with Lindsey;s voice.He is still is a great Guitar player.I'm sending my prayers,love and support for him and his family.
We Love you Lindsey.:wavey:

dreamsunwind 02-08-2019 06:21 PM

Ah this is so upsetting :(
I really hope he recovers as best as possible, but that’s quite scary for nearly 70 years old. His family has been through a lot the past year.

justdreamin 02-08-2019 06:30 PM

When I saw the post, one of the first things I thought about after the initial shock was that I wonder if him not being with FM this year had actually saved his life. His own tour, while stressful, was on his terms and probably not as stressful as touring with FM. Would he have been pressured to perform while feeling ill? It's all speculation obviously.
I hope his vocal chords recover, but mostly I'm grateful he's alive and recovering and is there for his family. What a year they've had. Brightest blessings to all.

annabellee 02-08-2019 06:40 PM

!!!!!

First of all, I wish Lindsey great health and a speedy recovery. My dad and my dad-in-law both had open heart surgery. It's a long road to recovery. I hope the damage to his vocal cords are temporary and his sweet voice can be heard again, live and on record!

I'm not surprised the following was posted, but I'm actually surprised it took 8 posts in to make Stevie responsible. I think this is the post that should serve as an awakening. Be nice to each other people, and to the members of Fleetwood Mac. That's why we're all here. Long live all of the MAC!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jondalar (Post 1248418)

AncientQueen 02-08-2019 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jondalar (Post 1248418)

That's utter bull****. She is not responsible for a cardiovascular disease that has a genetic component. She is also not responsible for his anger issues and she has not been around him for a year now.
But if World War 3 breaks out, you'll sure find a way to make Stevie responsible for that, too.

I really hope that he can make a full recovery, that pic is so sad and horrifying, you can see that he went to hell and back. My dad had a heart attack at the same age, he had open heart surgery, too, he needed nearly a year to recover, but then, he was really fine again.

Macfan4life 02-08-2019 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justdreamin (Post 1248431)
When I saw the post, one of the first things I thought about after the initial shock was that I wonder if him not being with FM this year had actually saved his life. His own tour, while stressful, was on his terms and probably not as stressful as touring with FM. Would he have been pressured to perform while feeling ill? It's all speculation obviously.
I hope his vocal chords recover, but mostly I'm grateful he's alive and recovering and is there for his family. What a year they've had. Brightest blessings to all.

OMG I did not think of that. He was not on tour and more relaxed when this happened. If he was with the Mac, he would have been on tour in some city and stressed. Its possible he could have been critical or even worse.
Everything happens for a reason. Thank goodness Lindsey was not on tour with the Mac