The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Stevie Nicks (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Nicksfix sucks! (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=45731)

Jondalar 01-29-2011 06:19 PM

The Nicksfix sucks!

I think the nicksfix blows. They are filming a video and there is nothing about it on the site. Infact, the only news we get there is not news. I have to check this site, nickliveblog and sevenwonders to get the latest information. It's time for her to get a new official website.

Silver Springs 01-29-2011 06:26 PM

Well if she ever does decide to get a new website, she best not hire the cretins who have been paid to "create" Lindsey's site. It's been up for months and there's the grand total of two posts with nada information. It's awful.

Musicman408 01-29-2011 07:07 PM

I feel like The Ledge should be Stevie's site. It's where everything current and newbreaking is mentioned!

APerfectLie 01-29-2011 07:13 PM

I think that is how it is with most "official" websites, especially ones where the artist themselves have very little interaction. Nickslive and The Ledge have the most current news because we have tons of people sitting around with our eyes open for anything Stevie. When something new does crop up, we post about it regardless as to whether or not it is true. The Nicksfix is only able to post things which Stevie and her management decide to officially release. That being said, it would be nice if the nicksfix would inform us that Stevie was going to be on Ellen sooner than a day in advance, or that the single will be released on Feb 8 before we knew about it. It would be nice if the Nicksfix was the first to give us information on something, but since Stevie refuses to interact online and have her own twitter or blog to post updates, then it makes it difficult for the Nicksfix to post these tidbits ASAP.

Silver Springs 01-29-2011 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Musicman408 (Post 939413)
I feel like The Ledge should be Stevie's site. It's where everything current and newbreaking is mentioned!

Now if only she knew about it. Gosh darn her lack of computer know how. Though I suppose it's a blessing in disguise, not to be so bogged down with it all only to forget the simpler things in life.

Jondalar 01-29-2011 07:52 PM

I love this website, but I honestly feel that whoever runs Nicksliveblog does the best job with keeping up on current information. I feel this site surpasses sevenwonders though, which is not frequented as much anymore but is still a good site.

Meowi 01-29-2011 08:19 PM

The Nicksfix, you so tell that it was made for the release for Shangri La, and old internet speeds. Man, that website is so 2001, the graphics are cheesy as cheese can be.
IMO, Nickslive is the best for news.

RockAlot 01-29-2011 08:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
"Seriously" folks, official website WTF!!! I love nicklivesblog, thats is where its at!

Jondalar 01-29-2011 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockAlot (Post 939429)
"Seriously" folks, official website WTF!!! I love nicklivesblog, thats is where its at!

Totally agree—nicksliveblog rocks!

sodascouts 01-30-2011 08:18 PM

"Sucks" is pretty harsh. The guy doesn't have news first but that's not his fault; it's Stevie's management's fault. It's a good site otherwise.

vivfox 01-30-2011 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sodascouts (Post 939730)
"Sucks" is pretty harsh. The guy doesn't have news first but that's not his fault; it's Stevie's management's fault. It's a good site otherwise.

You're right Nancy. His site used to be the bomb till Stevie took it over.

editormarf 01-31-2011 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jondalar (Post 939431)
Totally agree—nicksliveblog rocks!

I can't find this site--is it me or am I not looking in the right place? :shrug:

Thanks!

APerfectLie 01-31-2011 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by editormarf (Post 939786)
I can't find this site--is it me or am I not looking in the right place? :shrug:

Thanks!

http://nickslive.blogspot.com/

editormarf 01-31-2011 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by APerfectLie (Post 939788)

Thank you! :xoxo: I had the period in the wrong spot...:o