The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Christine McVie (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Crush (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=18924)

NicksIllume 04-16-2005 02:54 PM

Crush

Several weeks ago, I was in the art studio talking to Dr. Evans. He teaches Biology. Somehow, we started talking about Fleetwood Mac. He informed me that he had a crush on Christine for years. My friend said, "Christine as in keyboards, Songbird...Christine McVie?" He said, "Yes! I love her. She's beautiful." I was in shock. He was the first real live McVie crusher I'd met. I said, "You sure you don't have her mixed up with Stevie?" "No, never cared much for Stevie. Christine's much hotter." Dr. Evans scored many, many points with me. I had to share while I had the time. :)

SteveMacD 04-16-2005 03:27 PM

Actually, I know a lot of guys who feel the same way.

macfan 57 04-16-2005 03:44 PM

Dr. Evans has wonderful taste. :thumbsup: I also personally know several men who have had crushes on Christine through the years.

GateandGarden 04-16-2005 04:53 PM

How cool! I've never met anyone who had a crush on Christine. She is most definitely worthy, though! :nod::nod:

HomerMcvie 04-16-2005 06:23 PM

Not trying to get any Chiffon feathers ruffled, but Christine is a real woman. Strong, beautiful, extremely talented, funny, sexy. Everything a man could hope for. (I forgot rich, too!)
Stevie, to me, just seems so.......weird. Too much a fairy princess. If that's your cup of tea, fine. Me, I'll take "REAL", anyday.

ThePenguin 04-16-2005 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie
Not trying to get any Chiffon feathers ruffled, but Christine is a real woman. Strong, beautiful, extremely talented, funny, sexy. Everything a man could hope for. (I forgot rich, too!)
Stevie, to me, just seems so.......weird. Too much a fairy princess. If that's your cup of tea, fine. Me, I'll take "REAL", anyday.

I agree w/ all of the above.

Heck, I'm straight, but I've had a crush on Chris forever! :D She just seems like a really beautiful person.

-Lis

strandinthewind 04-16-2005 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePenguin
I agree w/ all of the above.

Heck, I'm straight, but I've had a crush on Chris forever! :D She just seems like a really beautiful person.

-Lis

I would LOVE to go out drinking with CM. I have a feeling we would be great pub friends :eek:

As for looks, CM is a pretty woman with a distinctive look and she still looks damn good. I love her.

GateandGarden 04-16-2005 09:33 PM

Quote:

You don't have to diss Stevie to appreciate Christine. :p

I think they're both incredibly sexy in different ways. I don't like to pit them against each other because it's not fair. We could spend all night talking about things that each has that the other doesn't. They both amaze me. The end. :D

GypsySorcerer 04-16-2005 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GateandGarden

I think they're both incredibly sexy in different ways. I don't like to pit them against each other because it's not fair. We could spend all night talking about things that each has that the other doesn't. They both amaze me. The end. :D

Ditto. :D I think they're both beautiful.

SteveMacD 04-16-2005 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strandinthewind
I would LOVE to go out drinking with CM. I have a feeling we would be great pub friends :eek:

That's funny. I was actually going to say that Christine would make a great drinking buddy, too.

Christine really has that "girl next door" quality about her. Most of us guys have known a girl like Christine: the girl who's one of the guys, but is also a beautiful woman. Still, the beauty isn't necessarily the first thing one notices right away. It's like an added bonus.

GypsySorcerer 04-16-2005 11:00 PM

Quote:

As for looks, CM is a pretty woman with a distinctive look and she still looks damn good. I love her.

If would be tons of fun to drink with Chris. :nod:

GateandGarden 04-16-2005 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GypsySorcerer
If would be tons of fun to drink with Chris. :nod:

Yeah, I've been entertaining the weirdest of fantasies lately, and that's another good one that I now have stuck in my head. :laugh: (I think I'd have to do better than the Arbor Mist with Christine, though. :lol: ) I can picture myself having a few drinks with her while she wows me with that beautiful accent and I melt. :nod: :blob1:

GypsySorcerer 04-16-2005 11:10 PM

Quote:

Yeah, I've been entertaining the weirdest of fantasies lately, and that's another good one that I now have stuck in my head. :laugh: (I think I'd have to do better than the Arbor Mist with Christine, though. :lol: ) I can picture myself having a few drinks with her while she wows me with that beautiful accent and I melt. :nod: :blob1:

We've got to get you off that Arbor Mist. :lol: I need to introduce you to Kentucky bourbon. :nod:

GateandGarden 04-16-2005 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GypsySorcerer
We've got to get you off that Arbor Mist. :lol: I need to introduce you to Kentucky bourbon. :nod:

All right! Next time you come down we'll have to get totally wasted! :laugh::lol: :xoxo:

ontheEdgeof17 04-17-2005 01:30 AM

Quote:

All right! Next time you come down we'll have to get totally wasted! :laugh::lol: :xoxo:

I need invited.

HomerMcvie 04-17-2005 04:05 AM

Quote:

No one said you did. I said Stevie was a little weird, and too much a fairy princess, for me. It was a very civil opinion, IMO. Not dissing. Unless anything other than the highest praise cannot be offered here.

HomerMcvie 04-17-2005 04:14 AM

Quote:

Hell, I'm having a drink with her right now. Well, sort of.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's always been how I'd like to meet her. Over a bottle or two of wine. We'd get half lit, play music together, laugh our asses off......
Hey, a fella can dream.....

macfan 57 04-17-2005 06:15 AM

Ah, everybody wants to go out drinking with Christine and now she no longer drinks. :laugh:

GateandGarden 04-17-2005 09:34 AM

Quote:

No one said you did. I said Stevie was a little weird, and too much a fairy princess, for me. It was a very civil opinion, IMO. Not dissing. Unless anything other than the highest praise cannot be offered here.

Fairy princess seems condescending. What does that mean, really? I also don't like weird to have a negative connotation. I think I'm a hell of a lot weirder than Stevie (does she have seventeen stethoscopes that she names and is not a medical professional?), and I think it's one of my (few :laugh: ) good qualities that I'm weird. :shrug:

Oh yeah, and you said certainly implied that Christine was the only one who was a "real" woman. That's quite an insult to woman. I'd hate for some chick to say to me, "I want to date someone else, someone who's a real woman." :eek:

Aside from all of that, it's totally unnecessary to bring Stevie into it at all. Why do that? I could talk about Stevie's greatness in her forum and I wouldn't have to say "Yeah, she totally does such and such better than Christine does," or whatever. It's gratuitious. You can say how wonderful Christine is and Stevie does not even need to be mentioned.

GateandGarden 04-17-2005 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ontheEdgeof17
I need invited.

Let's have a threesome! :woohoo: Oh, wait. Not quite what I meant. :o :laugh:

GateandGarden 04-17-2005 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macfan 57
Ah, everybody wants to go out drinking with Christine and now she no longer drinks. :laugh:

Wait, she doesn't drink anymore at all? Or she only does it occasionally?

ThePenguin 04-17-2005 09:49 AM

Quote:

Wait, she doesn't drink anymore at all? Or she only does it occasionally?

I was under the impression she 'quit drinking' a few years ago, didn't she say that in a pretty recent interview?

I'd think that one would be aware of consuming a bit more than one should to begin with, in order to feel the need to 'quit' altogether. She did have a bit of a reputation for being a big wine-drinker for many years...maybe it was more of a problem than was spoken/written about.

I'm very glad both John and Chris have stopped all that. They probably both still smoke like chimneys (chimnies? how do you spell that LOL), but at least the alcohol is out of the equation! ;) (Fingers crossed it always will be, I worry for them too much....)

-Lis

ontheEdgeof17 04-17-2005 10:22 AM

Quote:

Let's have a threesome! :woohoo: Oh, wait. Not quite what I meant. :o :laugh:

You know you want me. :lol:

macfan 57 04-17-2005 10:34 AM

Chris mentioned in several interviews last year that she quit drinking three years before(2001). I also read a little interview that her manager, Martin Wyatt did & he said exactly the same thing. She never said anything about how she stopped, whether on her own or with professional help. I was shocked, but very happy when she said that she had stopped. I never thought she'd ever stop.

She first quit smoking around 1994 or so, then started up again around 1999 or so, due she said to the stress from her marriage ending. She did mention in that VH1 Classic interview that her voice was in such good shape because she had quit smoking. I'm hoping that she has quit again or at least gives it another try. Whenever I see old pictures of her drinking or smoking, I always worry about her lungs & liver.

HomerMcvie 04-17-2005 12:50 PM

Quote:

Fairy princess seems condescending.

I meant fairy princess as in: All that mystical crap. Spirit catchers, and all that balogna.
Quote:

Oh yeah, and you said certainly implied that Christine was the only one who was a "real" woman. That's quite an insult to woman. I'd hate for some chick to say to me, "I want to date someone else, someone who's a real woman." :eek:

By real, I mostly meant REGULAR. NORMAL. Has ANYONE ever called Stevie regular, or normal????? :lol: I think not.

Quote:

Aside from all of that, it's totally unnecessary to bring Stevie into it at all. Why do that? I could talk about Stevie's greatness in her forum and I wouldn't have to say "Yeah, she totally does such and such better than Christine does," or whatever. It's gratuitious. You can say how wonderful Christine is and Stevie does not even need to be mentioned.

Whew. I'm glad we've got Post Police here to set me straight! :wavey: If I want to include a comparison in my assessment of Chris, that's my right, isn't it? ;) :xoxo:

GateandGarden 04-17-2005 01:31 PM

Quote:

I meant fairy princess as in: All that mystical crap. Spirit catchers, and all that balogna.

I can't understand dismissing all of that as "crap," as that seems like a very narrow view, but that's your call.

Quote:

By real, I mostly meant REGULAR. NORMAL. Has ANYONE ever called Stevie regular, or normal????? :lol: I think not.
She's normal enough for me. A lot of the singers I listen to are a lot stranger. Ani DiFranco, par example. Stevie is pretty normal in that she writes about true love, unrequited love, and all that stuff that's a part of your life if you're a human being. I certainly don't call any of her recent material "out there."

Quote:

Whew. I'm glad we've got Post Police here to set me straight! :wavey: If I want to include a comparison in my assessment of Chris, that's my right, isn't it? ;) :xoxo:
Yes, it is your right. I don't mean to say that it isn't your right to do that. But I can't see why it's necessary in the least. When I say that I love my Mom, I just say that I love her. I don't have to talk about how she's better than other people's mothers in order to prove my point. :shrug: I'll say the same thing to someone who goes into Stevie's forum and starts talking about how Stevie so great and Christine is too something or other. It's not fair. I'm not trying to be a bitch in saying all of this, nor am I trying to be so obnoxious that you decide you don't want to talk to me anymore, but I can't help but have a problem with it. And there's so much Stevie bashing going on on her own forum that it's not all that nice for people to be saying she's not normal enough in Christine's forum.

On the other hand, I can't deny that this seems to be what The Ledge is for. We say whatever we think about these people and we shouldn't have to be afraid that someone's going to persecute us for doing so. We don't have to pretend like they're perfect. But by the same token, I can criticize your criticisms because we have that freedom of speech here, right? :D ;) :xoxo:

amber 04-17-2005 01:36 PM

Quote:

For the record, that "bologna" is part of some peoples religion.
Also? I think Stevie's pretty normal. For instance, right now, I'm sure she'd be referring you to the bun...
And I bet Christine's got some quirks we don't know about... ;)
Also, normal can be boring. Do you really want to talk to someone who always thinks "normal" things, makes "normal" jokes, only ever acts normal, etc.? Dullerific.

GateandGarden 04-17-2005 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amber
Also? I think Stevie's pretty normal. For instance, right now, I'm sure she'd be referring you to the bun...
Also, normal can be boring. Do you really want to talk to someone who always thinks "normal" things, makes "normal" jokes, only ever acts normal, etc.? Dullerific.

I agree on all accounts. :nod: :xoxo:

I also think it discredits Christine to a degree to compare her to Stevie. I think you are inadvertently doing to her what has been done to her by countless others since the 70s. It's almost as though Christine needs to be compared to Stevie, like she can't ecape that, even with those who love her. She will always be "the other one," and if you have to use Stevie to prove that there's something special about Christine, well is she really so special, then? Let Christine stand alone.

When Stevie said of her, "You'll go on forever--you're that good," she didn't add, "You're so good that you're way better than me," she just left it at that. That was enough.

HomerMcvie 04-17-2005 02:33 PM

Quote:

It's not fair. I'm not trying to be a bitch in saying all of this, nor am I trying to be so obnoxious that you decide you don't want to talk to me anymore, but I can't help but have a problem with it.

I like you. :xoxo: I said the Stevie remark. I don't over analyze every remark I make(I'm a guy!). I typed it, and stand by my opinion. If it upset you, I'm sorry for that.
Quote:

And there's so much Stevie bashing going on on her own forum that it's not all that nice for people to be saying she's not normal enough in Christine's forum.

Hmmm. I've never been there, but it sounds like a nice place to visit. :lol: :lol: :lol: :wavey:

Quote:

[COLOR=Blue]On the other hand, I can't deny that this seems to be what The Ledge is for. We say whatever we think about these people and we shouldn't have to be afraid that someone's going to persecute us for doing so. We don't have to pretend like they're perfect. But by the same token, I can criticize your criticisms because we have that freedom of speech here, right? :D ;) :xoxo:

Critisize away. Freedom of speech. Isn't that what I was exercising? :shrug:
:xoxo:

HomerMcvie 04-17-2005 02:42 PM

Quote:

Religion (shudder).
Quote:

Now 25 years ago, I'd have welcomed that referral(if I'd been old enough).
Quote:

Quirks, kinks, etc bring em on. :laugh:
Quote:

You know, when I was a freshman in college, I had a girlfriend who was really into Stevie. She herself was very much like Stevie, with all the spacy stuff. Kind of even had Stevie's look. She really, over time, drove me crazy with that stuff. When I broke up with her, she tried to commit suicide, taking a bottle of pills and locking herself in her room. Her friends came and got me. I talked her out of her room, got her to the hospital for a stomach pump, and RAN LIKE HELL. I think that moment is when I developed an aversion to all things mystical. THAT, is why I prefer REAL and NORMAL. :wavey:

amber 04-17-2005 02:44 PM

Quote:

Religion (shudder).

Now 25 years ago, I'd have welcomed that referral(if I'd been old enough).

Quirks, kinks, etc bring em on. :laugh:

You know, when I was a freshman in college, I had a girlfriend who was really into Stevie. She herself was very much like Stevie, with all the spacy stuff. Kind of even had Stevie's look. She really, over time, drove me crazy with that stuff. When I broke up with her, she tried to commit suicide, taking a bottle of pills and locking herself in her room. Her friends came and got me. I talked her out of her room, got her to the hospital for a stomach pump, and RAN LIKE HELL. I think that moment is when I developed an aversion to all things mystical. THAT, is why I prefer REAL and NORMAL. :wavey:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Stevie is normal.

HomerMcvie 04-17-2005 04:01 PM

Quote:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Stevie is normal.

See? WHY must you talk about Stevie in Christine's forum? Isn't there enough Stevie talking in the Stevie forum? I don't think it's necessary to bring Stevie up in every Christine thread!!! Stevie, Stevie, Stevie!!!! :D :D

btw, normal my ass. :wavey:

GateandGarden 04-17-2005 04:14 PM

Quote:

I like you. :xoxo: I said the Stevie remark. I don't over analyze every remark I make(I'm a guy!). I typed it, and stand by my opinion. If it upset you, I'm sorry for that.

Oh no. I'm not upset. I just disagree. But thanks for clarifying and all, 'cause I wasn't sure if you were okay with us debating. I was afraid I might be pissing you off by continuing it. I'm glad we can do that.
Quote:

Hmmm. I've never been there, but it sounds like a nice place to visit. :lol: :lol: :lol: :wavey:
If you like being critical of Stevie, it's the place for you! Other Stevie message boards? Not so much.
Quote:

Religion (shudder).
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Quote:

I can understand your aversion, then. That must have been really, really frustrating and painful. That being said, I don't think it makes it okay to make generalizations, even though I do understand where you're coming from. It's not the same, but it's comparable to someone I know who was raped by two black guys. Ever since, she has had an aversion to black guys and makes a point of staying away from them. I understand why she's afraid but I still don't think it's okay. I hope she gets past it one day so that a whole group of people doesn't have to be held responsible for the actions of two.

SteveMacD 04-17-2005 09:00 PM

Amber and Gateandgarden, get real. This whole thread started when somebody's college professor said he had a crush on Christine. The poster even clarified that the professor did in fact mean Christine, not Stevie, which was a surprise to said poster. So, essentially, this is a thread about why some guys have a crush on Christine and not Stevie. And, Homer, being a GUY, is simply expressing why he has a crush on Christine and not Stevie.

Sorry to burst your chiffon bubble, but Stevie is NOT normal. Normal women don't go around in public always wearing chiffon and platforms (or Reeboks with rhinestones glued to them :rolleyes: ). Normal women don't have a huge entourage. Normal women wear jeans and sneakers, or slacks and blazers, or dresses. In other words, most women are like Christine, not Stevie. But who cares? Do you think Stevie WANTS to be normal? No, she wants to be a star. She wants to be a recognizable celebrity, and the only way to be THAT is to be different. I mean, Mick is different and is easily recognized while John is normal and could easily get lost in a crowd.

Yes, dream catchers are part of certain people's religions, but not Stevie's. She's gone on record as being a born-again Christian. But, that's not why most people think of her as a fragil, fairy princess type. Stevie has her schtick. She's become this caricature that she created YEARS ago, and a lot of people don't buy it. A lot of people also have issues with her twirling and her song topics, which feed into the caricature (and, please note, I'm not saying I don't like the songs listed, because I like most of them):
Rhiannon
Dreams
Gold Dust Woman
Sisters Of The Moon
Gypsy
Seven Wonders
Paper Doll
Sweet Girl
Illume (9/11)
Running Through The Garden
Bella Donna
Wild Heart
Gate And Garden
Enchanted
Nightbird
Sable On Blond
Beauty And The Beast
Ghosts
Alice
Juliet
Trouble In Shangri-La
Candlebright
Sorcerer
Planets Of The Universe
Bombay Sapphires

While Christine's songs are usually the safest on record, and can be dull, she sings normal, pop love songs. Nothing out of the ordinary. Pretty straight-forward. That's why people can relate to her more on a human level. You'll never see a Christine fan call her "the queen of rock" or refer to her as a "rock godess." Christine is just a normal woman who was asked to join her buddy's blues band, then fell into Fleetwood Mac, and then fell into rock stardom. Christine didn't ask for any of it. She's the antithesis of a rock star. She's one of us, and happened to get lucky. Stevie is almost like a diva. I think she's too nice a person and cares too much about her fans to be called a diva, but she does have that superstar quality about her. She is/was the superstar and the sex symbol of Fleetwood Mac. Christine was just the cute girl next door.

In any event, if you don't want to know why some guys prefer Christine over Stevie, then ignore a thread called "Crush" on the Christine board. You chiffon heads can be so insecure if somebody says they prefer ANYBODY over Stevie.

amber 04-17-2005 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveMacD
Amber and Gateandgarden, get real. This whole thread started when somebody's college professor said he had a crush on Christine. The poster even clarified that the professor did in fact mean Christine, not Stevie, which was a surprise to said poster. So, essentially, this is a thread about why some guys have a crush on Christine and not Stevie. And, Homer, being a GUY, is simply expressing why he has a crush on Christine and not Stevie.

Sorry to burst your chiffon bubble, but Stevie is NOT normal. Normal women don't go around in public always wearing chiffon and platforms (or Reeboks with rhinestones glued to them :rolleyes: ). Normal women don't have a huge entourage. Normal women wear jeans and sneakers, or slacks and blazers, or dresses. In other words, most women are like Christine, not Stevie. But who cares? Do you think Stevie WANTS to be normal? No, she wants to be a star. She wants to be a recognizable celebrity, and the only way to be THAT is to be different. I mean, Mick is different and is easily recognized while John is normal and could easily get lost in a crowd.

Yes, dream catchers are part of certain people's religions, but not Stevie's. She's gone on record as being a born-again Christian. But, that's not why most people think of her as a fragil, fairy princess type. Stevie has her schtick. She's become this caricature that she created YEARS ago, and a lot of people don't buy it. A lot of people also have issues with her twirling and her song topics, which feed into the caricature (and, please note, I'm not saying I don't like the songs listed, because I like most of them):
Rhiannon
Dreams
Gold Dust Woman
Sisters Of The Moon
Gypsy
Seven Wonders
Paper Doll
Sweet Girl
Illume (9/11)
Running Through The Garden
Bella Donna
Wild Heart
Gate And Garden
Enchanted
Nightbird
Sable On Blond
Beauty And The Beast
Ghosts
Alice
Juliet
Trouble In Shangri-La
Candlebright
Sorcerer
Planets Of The Universe
Bombay Sapphires

While Christine's songs are usually the safest on record, and can be dull, she sings normal, pop love songs. Nothing out of the ordinary. Pretty straight-forward. That's why people can relate to her more on a human level. You'll never see a Christine fan call her "the queen of rock" or refer to her as a "rock godess." Christine is just a normal woman who was asked to join her buddy's blues band, then fell into Fleetwood Mac, and then fell into rock stardom. Christine didn't ask for any of it. She's the antithesis of a rock star. She's one of us, and happened to get lucky. Stevie is almost like a diva. I think she's too nice a person and cares too much about her fans to be called a diva, but she does have that superstar quality about her. She is/was the superstar and the sex symbol of Fleetwood Mac. Christine was just the cute girl next door.

In any event, if you don't want to know why some guys prefer Christine over Stevie, then ignore a thread called "Crush" on the Christine board. You chiffon heads can be so insecure if somebody says they prefer ANYBODY over Stevie.

Easy, big fella. sheesh. I love that someone had a crush on Christine, i think she is a standup laydeh. I think we were just addressing how Homie felt the need to compare her to Stevie, ie, he started it. :laugh: And quit calling us "insecure", we were just standing up for our girl. Homie's the one who felt the need to compare. And Stevie still doesn't seem that weird to me. I understand her quite well. I guess that makes me weird, then so be it. Get a grip yourownself. And P.S.? just for the record, Stevie does wear normal clothes around. See Destiny Rules doc.- just some nice slacks and jackets. :wavey:

SteveMacD 04-17-2005 09:53 PM

Quote:

I think we were just addressing how Homie felt the need to compare her to Stevie, ie, he started it. :laugh:

But, the whole point is that the initial poster seemed intrigued that some guys have a crush on Christine, but not Stevie. Now, we guys can't explain why we prefer Christine over Stevie without stating what it is that turns us on to Christine and what turns us off to Stevie.
Quote:

And quit calling us "insecure", we were just standing up for our girl.

The fact that you feel the need to stick up for your girl on another girl's board is why people call you insecure. :nod:
Quote:

Homie's the one who felt the need to compare.

Again, you can't tell somebody why you like apples more than oranges without describing what it is about apples you like and oranges you don't like.
Quote:

And Stevie still doesn't seem that weird to me. I understand her quite well. I guess that makes me weird, then so be it. Get a grip yourownself.

I never said that you or anybody else is weird. (You're still sounding insecure, BTW.) Abnormal, for me, is not at all weird. 'Twould be a boring world without the eccentrics. I love Fleetwood Mac because it's such an unusual mix of normal people and eccentrics. But, if I had to choose between Stevie and Christine for a bride, well, Christine would win, because I want a fairly normal wife. (Of course, if I had to choose a Mac lady for a bride, I'd have to pick Bekka by default, as she's only five years older than I.)
Quote:

And P.S.? just for the record, Stevie does wear normal clothes around. See Destiny Rules doc.- just some nice slacks and jackets. :wavey:

And, I said that there aren't that many examples of her dressing in anything other than chiffon in public. There are only a handful of pictures I've seen. The recording studio does not constitute being in public. And, this also gets to the heart of what I was saying. That's Stevie's casual, but Christine's semi-formal! There's the difference. Because, Christine is usually in jeans and a casual button down in the studio.

HomerMcvie 04-17-2005 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveMacD
But, the whole point is that the initial poster seemed intrigued that some guys have a crush on Christine, but not Stevie. Now, we guys can't explain why we prefer Christine over Stevie without stating what it is that turns us on to Christine and what turns us off to Stevie.

The fact that you feel the need to stick up for your girl on another girl's board is why people call you insecure. :nod:

But Steven, these opinions aren't allowed in the Chiffonese world. They simply will not TOLERATE any opinion other than pure Stevie worship. Even a mild comparison, with Stevie not being the more enamored, ruffles their feathers into a Chiffonese tizzy. Why they frequent Chris' forum, with their obvious biases, is beyond me. :wavey:

amber 04-17-2005 11:21 PM

Quote:

But Steven, these opinions aren't allowed in the Chiffonese world. They simply will not TOLERATE any opinion other than pure Stevie worship. Even a mild comparison, with Stevie not being the more enamored, ruffles their feathers into a Chiffonese tizzy. Why they frequent Chris' forum, with their obvious biases, is beyond me. :wavey:

Why do you guys even care? Now you're making up stories about us living in a special "Chiffonese" world? geez. You're the one who started comparing, and yet you don't understand when we say something? Right now, by calling us names, you are the ones getting all upset because we stood up for Stevie. And, by the way, I don't think any of us said anything negative at all about Chris. :shrug: And you're saying we shouldn't look at Chris's forum, cause we like Stevie? :lol: that's so dumb, we like Chris and Stevie. And, if I'm not mistaken, Hillary really likes Chris. :lol: seriously, you're cracking me up right now!

HomerMcvie 04-17-2005 11:49 PM

Quote:

Why do you guys even care? Now you're making up stories about us living in a special "Chiffonese" world? geez. You're the one who started comparing, and yet you don't understand when we say something? Right now, by calling us names, you are the ones getting all upset because we stood up for Stevie. And, by the way, I don't think any of us said anything negative at all about Chris. :shrug: And you're saying we shouldn't look at Chris's forum, cause we like Stevie? :lol: that's so dumb, we like Chris and Stevie. And, if I'm not mistaken, Hillary really likes Chris. :lol: seriously, you're cracking me up right now!

AMber, this IS Chris' forum. We came here praising her personality in this thread. I love you dear, but you're a little out of place in this thread. Let it go. Perhaps you have a little too much free time.... :xoxo:

amber 04-17-2005 11:54 PM

Quote:

AMber, this IS Chris' forum. We came here praising her personality in this thread. I love you dear, but you're a little out of place in this thread. Let it go. Perhaps you have a little too much free time.... :xoxo:

Seriously, you're high. Anyone who likes Chris, or anyone at all, can come here. Get a grip, you do not own the Chris forum. And I encourage you to read back. I never said anything bad about Chris. Thank you, that is all.