The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Do you have a secret? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=26549)

catinthedark 04-30-2006 12:00 AM

Do you have a secret?

I saw a documentary tonight that reminded me that I do. I have two, actually. One that only a handful of people know about. The other - only my older sister knows about. Sometimes it's hard not to tell people, because I feel the need to talk about them - but the pain that would come along with is just too overwhelming and/or scary to risk.

So just curious... does anyone else here have a secret?

SteveMacD 04-30-2006 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catinthedark

Maybe...Maybe not...

amber 04-30-2006 12:47 AM

I do. They're secrets not because I'm ashamed of them, but because they might offend others. Some people know.

dreamongypsydkm 04-30-2006 02:37 AM

Anybody who says "no" is lying, or they're starving for attention to a ridiculous level.

Sahara 04-30-2006 07:52 AM

Yep. My secret attraction to Sideshow Bob.

Oh wait. That's not a secret. :rolleyes:

But apart from that -- yes. Though a couple of people do know about it, I'd rather they didn't. Which is kinda tough to deal with.

eclipse 04-30-2006 07:55 AM

I have many...
by the way-they are called secrets because you don't share them with others-at least that is my idea of a secret- I have personal issues that are private that I have shared with my best friend or friends...
but secrets? they are mine to hold

just my 2 cents-
hugs,

catinthedark 04-30-2006 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eclipse
but secrets? they are mine to hold

couldn't agree more. we can share our secrets anytime... it is our prerogative only... but we can also choose to hold on to them.

SortaSavageLike 04-30-2006 10:23 AM

Don't tell anyone about this, but... I'm a Fleetwood Mac fan! :eek:

Enchanted_Stevi 04-30-2006 10:35 AM

I *DO* have 1 secret....the first one I have NEVER told anyone but I really should.....but I have only told 3 ppl abot the first one....I havent even told my mom....lol

Villavic 04-30-2006 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catinthedark

oh yes and i live with that.

Peru is far more open now thatn in the past.. but I prefer to keep the secret anyway..
got it?? ;)

DrummerDeanna 04-30-2006 12:07 PM

As far as secrets that absolutely no one knows about - no, I actually don't think I do...at least one person knows even my worst "secret."

Oh - actually I have one...and even then I'm not sure that one or two other people don't know....:shrug: I may never know, and even though I've wanted to tell folks for a while - I don't.

I'm such an open person - I was actually really excited when I realized I had some "secrets" lol...

ryan8472 04-30-2006 12:10 PM

I have lots of secrets, but I have a hard time keeping them secrets. :o :p

Johnny Stew 04-30-2006 01:09 PM

I have a few secrets, but I don't have any that at least one other person doesn't know.

"We dance 'round in a ring and suppose -- while the secret sits in the middle and knows...." - Robert Frost

sara1998 04-30-2006 01:13 PM

Yes, actually, I have quite a few. There are lots of things that I'm pretty open about, and then there are a few things that I tell no one. There are certin things I like to keep very personal.

Lala 04-30-2006 01:19 PM

Who doesn't?

It's time to confess....

I like When I See You Again

Pheew. I feel so much better now.

Seriously, of course I have secrets. One that doesn't matter so much anymore, but people still don't know.