The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Christine McVie (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Silly Question (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=13978)

sodascouts 04-24-2004 09:54 PM

Silly Question

Now that Christine has her own Ledge, are you going to change the header sketch in the Rumours forum to Mick? I think it's safe to say HE will never get his own Ledge, lol.

ThePenguin 04-24-2004 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sodascouts
Now that Christine has her own Ledge, are you going to change the header sketch in the Rumours forum to Mick? I think it's safe to say HE will never get his own Ledge, lol.

It's a good point. I have him right now at the top of The Ledge Ledge-- I would have to put someone else there. I was actually thinking that maybe a few "heads" would be appropriate for the Rumours forum-- maybe even five of them . The more I look at the one I made for this board, the more I like it.

- Marty

macfan 57 04-25-2004 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePenguin
The more I look at the one I made for this board, the more I like it.

- Marty

I like the graphic picture of Christine at the top of this board. I LOVE the color, too. In my opinion, I don't why you would want to change either one. :cool:

sodascouts 04-25-2004 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePenguin
was actually thinking that maybe a few "heads" would be appropriate for the Rumours forum-- maybe even five of them . The more I look at the one I made for this board, the more I like it.

- Marty

Sounds like a plan! I didn't realize you did the sketches yourself. Nice work!

wondergirl9847 04-25-2004 12:45 PM

Cool!

I like the color in here, very nice. :)

Great job on the drawings, Marty! :thumbsup:

ThePenguin 04-27-2004 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sodascouts
Sounds like a plan! I didn't realize you did the sketches yourself. Nice work!

Actually, the source photographs are "real" but I have to run them through a bunch of filters and transparency options in Photoshop to get them to look like the sketches. It took me some time to remember how I did the others!

- Marty

sodascouts 04-28-2004 10:12 PM

Just saw the new one in the Rumours forum. Love it! :)

Hawkeye 05-01-2004 11:41 AM

I think having green for Christine was a great idea. Chris loves gardens and trees and grass. And of course all those things are green :D

jwd 05-01-2004 11:52 AM

Quote:

Hawkeye:

I think having green for Christine was a great idea. Chris loves gardens and trees and grass. And of course all those things are green
You're forgetting the most important one, the eyes, THE EMERALD EYES! :nod:

ThePenguin 05-01-2004 08:44 PM

That's actually why I told Marty to use this color; it reminded me of her cool turquoise eyes. :-)

-Lis

DownOnRodeo 05-01-2004 09:47 PM

Hehe, I was just thinking last night about the green here and the connection with Christine's Emerald Eyes ;)

jwd 05-02-2004 10:18 AM

Quote:

The Penguin

That's actually why I told Marty to use this color; it reminded me of her cool turquoise eyes. :-)
I always thought that behind every good (heterosexual) man was a good woman. ;) Great choice Lis!