The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Jason Patric arrested in Austin (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=13624)

Livia 03-30-2004 01:58 PM

Jason Patric arrested in Austin

I saw the police video on the news last night. He was taunting the officers, saying "make me, make me," every time they asked him to get back on the sidewalk." But other than that, he didn't really appear to be doing anything wrong. Jeez, first Ozomatli, and now this...

Iwon

strandinthewind 03-30-2004 02:00 PM

LOL - I saw him in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof last year in NYC. He looked like he had living a little rough!!!!!!

Poor guy though if he was not doing anything wrong!

GardenStateGirlie 03-30-2004 02:03 PM

The best publicity is free publicity :nod: Nothing like a nice intoxication charge to drum up interest to your upcoming film.

darklinensuit 03-30-2004 02:36 PM

Re: Jason Patric arrested in Austin

Quote:

Originally posted by Livia
I saw the police video on the news last night. He was taunting the officers, saying "make me, make me," every time they asked him to get back on the sidewalk." But other than that, he didn't really appear to be doing anything wrong. Jeez, first Ozomatli, and now this...

Iwon

Was he hanging out with Matthew McConahy (sp.)?

- Jake

DeeGeMe 03-30-2004 02:38 PM

Y'all ever been to Austin? Hell, I'm surprised I didn't get arrested the last time I was there! And btw, here's a bit of trivia about Jason Patric--he's grandfather was Jackie Gleason. Of course, since I'm years older than most of you in the Chit Chat section you're probably looking at the PC right now asking, "Who the hell was Jackie Gleason?" Ah, how sweet it is not!

Janet 03-30-2004 03:13 PM

I know who Jackie Gleason is and no I didn't know Jason Patric was his grandson!

Funny thing was, I was just wondering what happened to Jason Patric, back in the days I believe I had a crush on him. I guess I know what happened to him, fame got to him I suppose.

Jackie Gleason was a legend, IS a legend and I can't believe anyone wouldn't know who he is!! I'm 26 and I know:) Plus looking at the recent " who are you" thread, many people on here are older than I thought.

cliffdweller 03-30-2004 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Janet
I'm 26 and I know
I'm 28 and I know who he is too!

As Posted by DeeGeMe:
"Y'all ever been to Austin? Hell, I'm surprised I didn't get arrested the last time I was there!"

What is that supposed to mean? :mad: :laugh:

DeeGeMe 03-30-2004 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by cliffdweller
I'm 28 and I know who he is too!

As Posted by DeeGeMe:
"Y'all ever been to Austin? Hell, I'm surprised I didn't get arrested the last time I was there!"

What is that supposed to mean? :mad: :laugh:

Believe me, I meant no offense to Austin whatsoever! It's just that I had too good a time the last time I was there! That sure is a fun place you got yourself there!

wondergirl9847 03-30-2004 06:15 PM

LOL!

Na, na, na, na, na...make me....

Sounds like an 8 year old. :rolleyes:

I loved Jason in The Lost Boys. That's my favorite horror flick! He was a HOT vampire. ;)

I hear he ain't the nicest person ever.

Livia 03-30-2004 06:25 PM

Quote:

I hear he ain't the nicest person ever.
I've heard that too - wasn't he on our list of actors to play LB in a movie? LOL

Here's the police report on the Smoking Gun:

Smoking Gun

Livia 03-30-2004 06:30 PM

Quote:

Was he hanging out with Matthew McConahy (sp.)?
No, Jake, then they would've been arrested for naked bongo-playing and weeeed! LOL

dissention 03-30-2004 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DeeGeMe
Y'all ever been to Austin? Hell, I'm surprised I didn't get arrested the last time I was there! And btw, here's a bit of trivia about Jason Patric--he's grandfather was Jackie Gleason. Of course, since I'm years older than most of you in the Chit Chat section you're probably looking at the PC right now asking, "Who the hell was Jackie Gleason?" Ah, how sweet it is not!
His father is Jason Miller who played the priest that gets possessed at the end in "The Exorcist." He died last year. :(

strandinthewind 03-30-2004 07:06 PM

Quote:

No, Jake, then they would've been arrested for naked bongo-playing and weeeed! LOL
Now THAT would have been a headline!!!!!! :laugh:

cliffdweller 03-30-2004 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dissention
His father is Jason Miller who played the priest that gets possessed at the end in "The Exorcist." He died last year. :(
Are you serious?!?!?! That is so weird.

cliffdweller 03-30-2004 07:16 PM

Quote:

I've heard that too - wasn't he on our list of actors to play LB in a movie?
I think J.P. is a tad melodramatic to play Lindsey. He's got the look though.