The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   "Curb Your Enthusiasm" New Season Jan. 4th!!!!! (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=12538)

greatdarkwing 12-13-2003 01:15 PM

"Curb Your Enthusiasm" New Season Jan. 4th!!!!!

Just wanted to know if there were any other "Curb Your Enthusiasm" fans out there....The new season starts Jan. 4th!

~Alex

dissention 12-13-2003 01:56 PM

:wavey: I'm a fan!

I can't wait!! My favorite episode was the one about the terrorist alert. That was some funny ****!! :laugh:

darklinensuit 12-13-2003 02:04 PM

Not having cable, I have never seen the show (other than an awards show clip). One of my best friends always tells me I'd love it.

- Jake

gldstwmn 12-13-2003 02:18 PM

Sorry, this show drives me up a wall.

dissention 12-13-2003 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by gldstwmn
Sorry, this show drives me up a wall.
Sheesh, you're more blunt than a cafeteria knife today.

:laugh:

gldstwmn 12-13-2003 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dissention
Sheesh, you're more blunt than a cafeteria knife today.

:laugh:

I slept really well last night. :laugh:

golden braid 12-13-2003 06:54 PM

I've only seen the show a few times but it's hilarious. :laugh:

darklinensuit 12-13-2003 07:50 PM

The clip I saw had the prayer circle where Hava Nagila plays on his cell phone.:)

- Jake

greatdarkwing 12-14-2003 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dissention
:wavey: I'm a fan!

I can't wait!! My favorite episode was the one about the terrorist alert. That was some funny ****!! :laugh:

That one was great. There are some really funny ass ones too.... "The nanny from hell" and "affirmitive action" come to mind...a great show though...But what else but greatness could you expect from the creator of Seinfeld?!

~Alex

WelshWitchPMD 12-14-2003 11:13 PM

I can never seem to find out when its on for some reason. I have never seen it and I am a huge Seinfeld fan, too.
Speaking of Seinfeld does anyone know when and if any of the shows will be out on DVD?

cliffdweller 12-15-2003 10:27 AM

I love this show---especially the "Krazee Eyez Killah" episode. Larry David cracks me up, he is SOOOOOOO neurotic!

greatdarkwing 12-29-2003 08:38 PM

6 more days....YAY!

~Alex

greatdarkwing 01-12-2004 01:16 AM

The episode tonight was hialrious....I wasnt too thrilled with the season premiere, but this one rocked.....the best part was when he played telephone with the kids....A MUST SEE!!!!

I was disappointed with last week's season premiere, but it looks like the shows are getting funnier and funnier!

~Alex

CarneVaca 01-12-2004 09:34 AM

Both shows this season have been hilarious. This is shaping up as the best season yet. I can't wait to see what happens with the "Producers" angle. We know it's all going to turn into dog doodoo, but it's the "how" that makes it.

WelshWitchPMD 01-12-2004 06:19 PM

Well, I watched this show last night and I don't know what to make of it. I have to say that I really did not care for Larry David that much. I am a huge Seinfeld fan, too. I'll have to watch it again next week if I am home. I have to see what I think of next weeks show.

I thought that the large guy with the wife that made the shirts was Bobby Baccala from the Sopranos at first but its not. :laugh:

Someone else also mentioned that the actress that play Larry David's wife looks a bit like Lindsey's wife Kristen. :laugh: