The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Fleetwood Mac: LP Rarities torrent (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=40500)

estranged4life 06-02-2009 09:41 PM

Fleetwood Mac: LP Rarities torrent

http://lvps87-230-78-245.dedicated.h...ils.php?id=798

Artist: Fleetwood Mac
Title: LP Rarities

Type: Studio
Audio Quality: A+
Media: FLAC Level 8, 2CD-Rs

Tracklist:
1.01 Rhiannon (Single Edit)
1.02 Silver Springs (B-Side to "Go Your Own Way" single, 1977)
1.03 I Know I'm Not Wrong (Alternate LP Version)
1.04 Sara (Single Edit)
1.05 Sisters Of The Moon (Single Edit)
1.06 Think About Me (Single Edit)
1.07 The Farmer's Daughter (Single Edit)
1.08 Cool Water (B-Side to "Gypsy" single, 1982)
1.09 Big Love (Extended Remix)
1.10 You And I, Part I (B-Side to "Big Love" single, 1987)

2.01 Ricky (B-Side to "Little Lies" single, 1987)
2.02 Book Of Miracles (B-Side to "Seven Wonders" single, 1987)
2.03 Family Man (Extended Vocal Remix) (taken from "Family Man" 12" single, 1988)
2.04 Family Party (Bonus Beats) (taken from "Family Man" 12" single, 1988)
2.05 Down Endless Street (B-Side to "Family Man" single, 1988)
2.06 Everywhere (12" Version) (taken from "Everywhere" 12" single, 1988)
2.07 Everywhere (Dub Version) (taken from "Everywhere" 12" single, 1988)
2.08 Lizard People (B-Side to "In The Back Of My Mind" single, 1990)
2.09 Love Minus Zero/No Limit (taken from "Say You Will (Bonus CD)", 2003)
2.10 Not Make Believe (taken from "Say You Will (Bonus CD)", 2003)

Notes:
"This is a compilation I made from all singles I had. It lacks a few tracks here and there, but it is a pretty essential mix of all unrleased and out-of-print tracks from the band. Most tracks were recorded straight from LP to CD-R and de-hissed a little. My copy of "Seven Wonders" was so damaged, that I had to use a lossy version of "Book Of Miracles", but other than that, is 1st generation tracks. This compilation is about 90 minutes long, so I had to devide it into 2CD. The LP version of "I Know I'm Not Wrong" is said to be different to the CD version of this song, so I included this one as well and the Say You Will bonus tracks are out-of-print as well.

The only tracks not ripped from vinyl were "Family Man (Extended Vocal Remix)" and "Lizard People" which were taken from the 1992 "Don't Stop" CD single and "Love Minus Zero/No Limit" and "Not Make Believe" from the Say You Will bonus CD.

I hope you enjoy the compilation.
David"

Linage: Studio > LP > Phillips CDR560 > TDK CD-R AUD > Windows Media Player (coversion to WAVE) > Audacity 1.3 (dehissing) > Trader's Little Helper (conversion to FLAC) > FLAC Level 8

Skyveris 06-02-2009 10:43 PM

Awesome compilation. Downloading now. Thank you much.

-Matt

jaycee 01-25-2010 07:16 AM

Hurry While Seeds Last!

I'm downloading at the moment. I'm happy to seed for a day or two, so I encourage everyone to get this while I'm doing so! :nod: :nod: :nod: Of course, the more downloaders, the faster everything is transferred between everyone, so when you finish leave the torrent (and BitTorrent client) open as long as possible!
If you need a bittorrent client, I recommend Deluge:
http://deluge-torrent.org/
It's free and open source software, so if anyone's concerned about illegality (unlikely, considering that this is a music download!) you need not worry! :D If you want to know more about FOSS, see http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/FLOSS_Concept_Booklet. Also see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux. (And just to be sure, Deluge is free of charge, like most FOSS.)
Happy downloading! :woohoo:

Dodfather 01-25-2010 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by estranged4life (Post 823564)

"Not Make Believe" from the Say You Will bonus CD.

Does anyone have a copy of this on mediafire or anywhere, or an mp3 that they can email to me? I've been looking for it for AGES and all I can find are torrents which, try as I might, I can never get to work. Pm if you prefer.

Thanks,

Al.

jaycee 01-25-2010 11:00 AM

I'm Now Seeding

Well, I'm seeding now, as are five others, so jump in while it's popular!
Don't Delay! :nod:

thatgirlwasme 01-25-2010 04:15 PM

I will plan to download when I get home from work tonight--please continue to seed and I will seed as well!

A

Spikey 01-25-2010 08:15 PM

Thanks to e4l/David for hosting and posting, and jaycee for bumping. I'm seeding now and will be for the next couple days after a short break tonight.

Lots of good stuff here :)

- Spike

WizNicks 01-26-2010 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spikey (Post 867121)
Thanks to e4l/David for hosting and posting, and jaycee for bumping. I'm seeding now and will be for the next couple days after a short break tonight.

Lots of good stuff here :)

- Spike

You're welcome! I hope to be getting some more stuff on there in the next weeks!

jaycee 01-27-2010 03:23 AM

I'm seeding again, after a small problem (I couldn't open my Deluge bittorrent client - it was a release candidate and a bit buggy, but I have the final release now, so it should be all good - more reliable than Windows at the very least). Keep the downloads coming!
Btw, I'm bound to keep bumping this thread over most of February, so that most Ledgies have a chance of finding out about it (although the ones most likely to download are probably Addicted Ledgies, mind). However, I won't be able to seed next week starting Friday. :sorry:

TrueFaith77 01-27-2010 11:18 AM

Wish I knew how to do torrents

Lindsfan 01-27-2010 07:09 PM

However, I won't be able to seed next week starting Friday. :sorry:[/QUOTE]

I keep my Utorrent open pretty much all the time, so even if you don't get it right away, you should be OK. :nod: Still, it's always better ( faster ), of course, to get it while there are lots of us seeding...

And thank you David for this - and all the other great torrents you've provided :thumbsup:

StreetAngel95 02-15-2010 04:05 PM

wow am i late in downloading this......a question though: i'm new to throwndown and torrents and such.....i downloaded the files in utorrent and it said it is completed...how do i transfer them from FLAC to mp3?!?!?!

greatly appreciated!

badanimals87 02-16-2010 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StreetAngel95 (Post 871795)
wow am i late in downloading this......a question though: i'm new to throwndown and torrents and such.....i downloaded the files in utorrent and it said it is completed...how do i transfer them from FLAC to mp3?!?!?!

greatly appreciated!

I use a program called Traders Little Helper. Here is the link.

Neb-Maat-Re 06-07-2011 09:53 PM

Late to the party, but thanks.

bols59 11-28-2017 05:48 PM

Any Chance of a Reup?

Quote:

Originally Posted by estranged4life (Post 823564)

Artist: Fleetwood Mac
Title: LP Rarities

Type: Studio
Audio Quality: A+
Media: FLAC Level 8, 2CD-Rs

Tracklist:
1.01 Rhiannon (Single Edit)
1.02 Silver Springs (B-Side to "Go Your Own Way" single, 1977)
1.03 I Know I'm Not Wrong (Alternate LP Version)
1.04 Sara (Single Edit)
1.05 Sisters Of The Moon (Single Edit)
1.06 Think About Me (Single Edit)
1.07 The Farmer's Daughter (Single Edit)
1.08 Cool Water (B-Side to "Gypsy" single, 1982)
1.09 Big Love (Extended Remix)
1.10 You And I, Part I (B-Side to "Big Love" single, 1987)

2.01 Ricky (B-Side to "Little Lies" single, 1987)
2.02 Book Of Miracles (B-Side to "Seven Wonders" single, 1987)
2.03 Family Man (Extended Vocal Remix) (taken from "Family Man" 12" single, 1988)
2.04 Family Party (Bonus Beats) (taken from "Family Man" 12" single, 1988)
2.05 Down Endless Street (B-Side to "Family Man" single, 1988)
2.06 Everywhere (12" Version) (taken from "Everywhere" 12" single, 1988)
2.07 Everywhere (Dub Version) (taken from "Everywhere" 12" single, 1988)
2.08 Lizard People (B-Side to "In The Back Of My Mind" single, 1990)
2.09 Love Minus Zero/No Limit (taken from "Say You Will (Bonus CD)", 2003)

Notes:
"This is a compilation I made from all singles I had. It lacks a few tracks here and there, but it is a pretty essential mix of all unrleased and out-of-print tracks from the band. Most tracks were recorded straight from LP to CD-R and de-hissed a little. My copy of "Seven Wonders" was so damaged, that I had to use a lossy version of "Book Of Miracles", but other than that, is 1st generation tracks. This compilation is about 90 minutes long, so I had to devide it into 2CD. The LP version of "I Know I'm Not Wrong" is said to be different to the CD version of this song, so I included this one as well and the Say You Will bonus tracks are out-of-print as well.

The only tracks not ripped from vinyl were "Family Man (Extended Vocal Remix)" and "Lizard People" which were taken from the 1992 "Don't Stop" CD single and "Love Minus Zero/No Limit" and "Not Make Believe" from the Say You Will bonus CD.

I hope you enjoy the compilation.
David"

Linage: Studio > LP > Phillips CDR560 > TDK CD-R AUD > Windows Media Player (coversion to WAVE) > Audacity 1.3 (dehissing) > Trader's Little Helper (conversion to FLAC) > FLAC Level 8

Here we are, zillions of years later. Any chance this can be re-posted? Thank you.