The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Favorite Album Cover (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=6085)

celestenadia 04-11-2002 03:23 PM

Favorite Album Cover

I've always thought of The Mac as a class act and their album covers
reflect this. Which one is your favorite?:D

seteca 04-11-2002 04:00 PM

Rumours.

Pure class.:cool:

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Gypsy-Rhiannon 04-11-2002 04:26 PM

Rumours all the way!

Pip

rhiannon1119 04-11-2002 05:01 PM

The Dance is my favorite cover.. with honorable mentions to my other faves Rumours and Mirage!

:) Michelle

celestenadia 04-11-2002 08:30 PM

Rumours all the way:wavey:

wondergirl9847 04-11-2002 09:36 PM

Mirage...

I love the Mirage cover the most, then Rumours next, then Tango. :thumbsup: I love Mirage because you CAN see an old woman in Lindsey and Stevie's hand. :nod: Trust me. Hence the name, Mirage. :laugh: Anywho, I think Rumours fits the album, Mirage too. It's very romantic with Stevie tilting her head back, and Lindsey looking all hot and stuff. ;) Tango is cool because I like the colors and the penguin, and that spaceship (?) :lol: The Dance would be after Tango, I love the setup there. The White Album is my next to last least favorite. :laugh: My least favorite would be Tusk because it's...I dunno, it's just my least fave, I guess, because it doesn't fit, perhaps. LOL I love the Mystery to Me cover too, it's wierd.

EnchantedStorms 04-11-2002 10:07 PM

lol.....I picked Mirage. Just because I'm SUCH an SnL romantic.:D ;) :laugh: Next would be The Dance.

~~Angela~~:wavey:

Cristian 04-11-2002 10:48 PM

Tango...

One of those "something new to look at every time you look at it" paintings. Gotta love it. :nod:

macfan 57 04-12-2002 06:26 AM

Definitely Rumours-very classy & elegant. Mirage would be my next favorite. My least favorite cover is Tusk. I am a dog lover and I hate the picture of that snarling, biting dog on that cover. The Dance also is a little strange too in that they don't really look like themselves on that cover.

Keith 04-12-2002 07:10 AM

Bare Trees..

is actually my favorite Fleetwood Mac album cover. I think it fits the mood of the music on the album. But, since it wasn't included in the poll.....

'Tusk' is ok, although the inserts are much, much better. I actually like the angry dog because it's gives you the impression that you aren't going to get 'Rumours 2." And you don't.

'Rumours' and the "White" album are too similar - aren't their five members in the band during this period? 'Mirage' is too dark, "Live" is too blurry,and the 'Dance" is too pinkish.

So, I voted for 'Tango.'

seteca 04-12-2002 07:53 AM

Question....

I've wondered this for the past 5 years............

what exactly is Lindsey holding on the cover of The Dance...????

Is it a golf club???

Cristian 04-12-2002 10:46 AM

I think that...

you're right.

tyshiria 04-12-2002 02:19 PM

Re: Question....

Quote:

Originally posted by seteca
I've wondered this for the past 5 years............

what exactly is Lindsey holding on the cover of The Dance...????

Is it a golf club???

i think it's one of those walking sticks with the door knob handle. have you ever seen these? they're kinda cute.

mimi:)

seteca 04-12-2002 06:59 PM

Re: Re: Question....

Quote:

Originally posted by tyshiria

i think it's one of those walking sticks with the door knob handle. have you ever seen these? they're kinda cute.

mimi:)

I think I know what you mean....but can you imagine how everyone else in the room must have felt during the photo-shoot....scared to death..!!!:eek:

Camera-man does one thing wrong and suddenly there's a case of the first ever flying walking stick with a door knob handle!!!:p

estranged4life 04-13-2002 01:06 PM

I voted...

for Mirage, It was a almost tie between Mirage & Rumours IMO...But I do like the outtakes pictures from the Rumours album cover session...Brian