The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Present Band (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Set List Changes for New Tour Leg? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58684)

Feather Blade 05-15-2019 11:45 AM

Set List Changes for New Tour Leg?

Do you suppose there will be any changes on the setlist for the Europe and Oceania part of the tour? It would be nice to see them mix things up a bit, but I won't hold my breath.

guillamene 05-15-2019 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feather Blade (Post 1252660)
Do you suppose there will be any changes on the setlist for the Europe and Oceania part of the tour? It would be nice to see them mix things up a bit, but I won't hold my breath.

Doubt it very much, although I seem to remember Mick saying that there would be some changes.....but that's Mick being Mick. I'm so disappointed that they dropped some of the deep cuts like 'Hypnotised' that they played on those opening shows in the Fall and my concern would be that , with the outdoor shows and support bands in Europe ,we might get an even more curtailed setlist. Lots of people on this European tour are seeing the band for the first -and probably last-time (bucket list thing) and will be happy with the 'Greatest Hits'.

sleepless child 05-16-2019 08:16 AM

I wondered too if they would make any changes for this leg of the tour. I wish they would bring back Hypnotized. That was my favorite on the tour.

secret love 05-25-2019 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepless child (Post 1252682)
I wondered too if they would make any changes for this leg of the tour. I wish they would bring back Hypnotized. That was my favorite on the tour.

I think we will get a Christine "Tusk" tune, probably one without Lindsey vocals... Over and Over? Honey Hi? Most boring but likely: Brown Eyes.

cactusjack 05-26-2019 12:28 AM

I feel sure they'll bring back Neil & Stevie doing "I Got You" (which was dropped after the first half of a tour). That'll be a big crowd pleaser downunder.

By the way, I first read this as 'cast list changes for new tour leg' (implying a new band lineup) LOL

Dragon 06-03-2019 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secret love (Post 1252911)
I think we will get a Christine "Tusk" tune, probably one without Lindsey vocals... Over and Over? Honey Hi? Most boring but likely: Brown Eyes.

How about "Think About Me"? Regardless if Lindsey sung on it, it rocks.

Netter75 06-03-2019 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secret love (Post 1252911)

...do you not like Brown Eyes?!

mirror69 06-05-2019 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guillamene (Post 1252673)
Doubt it very much, although I seem to remember Mick saying that there would be some changes.....but that's Mick being Mick. I'm so disappointed that they dropped some of the deep cuts like 'Hypnotised' that they played on those opening shows in the Fall and my concern would be that , with the outdoor shows and support bands in Europe ,we might get an even more curtailed setlist. Lots of people on this European tour are seeing the band for the first -and probably last-time (bucket list thing) and will be happy with the 'Greatest Hits'.

I don't think he Mac changes setlists unfortunaly.
They are so boring with setlists and haven't fantasy so I think they'll sing the same setlists.......because many fans want to hear Always the same song UNFORTUNALY

Macfan4life 06-11-2019 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirror69 (Post 1253114)
I don't think he Mac changes setlists unfortunaly.
They are so boring with setlists and haven't fantasy so I think they'll sing the same setlists.......because many fans want to hear Always the same song UNFORTUNALY

Exactly
Especially with new members. Its not as easy to pick deep tracks from old albums while on tour with new members.

mirror69 06-11-2019 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1253141)
Exactly
Especially with new members. Its not as easy to pick deep tracks from old albums while on tour with new members.

It's so wrong for my opinion Always the same songs are tired at last I think to refresh the tour must have courage to perform Others songs also with any old&new members now they can to perform any from all the Fleetwood Mac stuff.......

I think my love not finish if not sings Dreams or Say you love me or Landslide or Second Hand news right?

All over again song is what I can to explain it's a really gem LIVE!!!!