The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Toronto Show (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=57320)

AlexD 07-04-2017 09:44 PM

Toronto Show

Thought I'd start the thread for the Toronto show since I'll be there. Anyone else going?

crystalline_ 07-05-2017 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexD (Post 1213336)
Thought I'd start the thread for the Toronto show since I'll be there. Anyone else going?

I'll be there! Looking forward to a great show.

AlexD 07-05-2017 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crystalline_ (Post 1213338)
I'll be there! Looking forward to a great show.

Same. Trying to get an autograph from LB

jbrownsjr 07-05-2017 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexD (Post 1213344)
Same. Trying to get an autograph from LB

Let us know if you do. :thumbsup:

elle 07-05-2017 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1213349)
Let us know if you do. :thumbsup:

You can always buy already signed CD or LP w both of their sigs ! However if you wanna try to talk to him or get a pic that's another thing. Good luck either way and tell us all about it!

Moz 07-05-2017 04:09 PM

I'm not going, but I'm curious about the price of the signed LP/CDs. Does anyone know how much they are in CAD?

Lola 07-05-2017 04:34 PM

I bought one of each in Chicago. $35 and $45 but I don't remember which was the more expensive, probably the vinyl. Maybe try a conversion thingy online? Good luck!

Lola 07-05-2017 04:41 PM

Out of curiosity I looked at Ebay. One vinyl listed. It's not one of mine that's for sure! Here's the link http://m.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-Lind...%257Ciid%253A1

crystalline_ 07-05-2017 11:00 PM

The show was amazing!! Both Lindsey and Christine sounded terrific and they both killed it. They looked like they were having a great time.

If anyone has a video of (or the beginning of) band intros, Christine waved to me and I'd love so much to have it on video.

Elliefw 07-06-2017 03:46 AM

^^^ you're not the same girl who met Christine earlier are you by any chance?

AlexD 07-06-2017 11:14 AM

The show was truly fantastic. The YouTube videos do not do it any justice at all. I expected Christine to sound very pitchy, but she sounded great and much better than last tour in my opinion. The canned in vocals and instruments really did not bother me at all which also surprised me; they were pretty subtle and mixed in a lot lower than they were during the TV appearances.
The new songs were so exciting to hear. Lindsey was super high energy during them and the crowd was singing along to them. I was front front row off to the right directly in front of Neil. They were some young sexy women front row center with fake boobs that Lindsey seemed to be interacting with quite a bit. Not being a hater, but just observing. The show ended and I tried to get Lindsey to sign my vinyl. He looked me in the eyes and walked by, but that's ok. The stage was a ways from the front row with a barrier in the way so I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt haha.

jbrownsjr 07-06-2017 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexD (Post 1213391)
The show was truly fantastic. The YouTube videos do not do it any justice at all. I expected Christine to sound very pitchy, but she sounded great and much better than last tour in my opinion. The canned in vocals and instruments really did not bother me at all which also surprised me; they were pretty subtle and mixed in a lot lower than they were during the TV appearances.
The new songs were so exciting to hear. Lindsey was super high energy during them and the crowd was singing along to them. I was front front row off to the right directly in front of Neil. They were some young sexy women front row center with fake boobs that Lindsey seemed to be interacting with quite a bit. Not being a hater, but just observing. The show ended and I tried to get Lindsey to sign my vinyl. He looked me in the eyes and walked by, but that's ok. The stage was a ways from the front row with a barrier in the way so I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt haha.

Glad you loved it! Especially, because you're not a huge fanboy. :laugh:

AlexD 07-06-2017 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1213392)
Glad you loved it! Especially, because you're not a huge fanboy. :laugh:

Fanboy? Don't assume my gender

AlexD 07-06-2017 12:02 PM

Just joking. Thanks! I really did love it

crystalline_ 07-06-2017 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliefw (Post 1213374)
^^^ you're not the same girl who met Christine earlier are you by any chance?

Elliefw, LOL THAT WAS ME HOW DID YOU KNOW
I met her before the show and she signed my record. I told her Im excited to be at the show in front row and she said she'd wave to me and during band intros she finally saw me and waved at me! I really really hope there's video of it.