The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Christine McVie on Later with Jools Holland (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=57089)

sue 04-19-2017 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1207498)
Awwww Sue... big hug and kiss to you.

Don't worry if you don't get it.. I'll use my imagination. :thumbsup:

Well, I will stay up late and give a written report.😘😘😘
Actually Jools Holland on a Friday is a pretty good show with Ed Sheeran headlining this week (sorry not a fan)

Elliefw 04-19-2017 02:17 PM

I've filmed the clip on my phone, is it even possible to upload it here? I can't seem to :confused:

jbrownsjr 04-19-2017 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliefw (Post 1207540)
I've filmed the clip on my phone, is it even possible to upload it here? I can't seem to :confused:

Giulia??....

I think you have to put it on photobucket or a video landing space to host the video, then link it.

SisterNightroad 04-19-2017 05:00 PM

Yes, you should upload it on a video site like Youtube and then embed the code here.

elle 04-19-2017 05:07 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SisterNightroad (Post 1207544)
Yes, you should upload it on a video site like Youtube and then embed the code here.

well, it's not that "you should" but we'd be extremely grateful if you'd consider uploading some place like youtube (or mediafire) and then link us from here (or embed it here).

thanks so much for filming it!! :wavey:

ViscountViktor 04-19-2017 05:21 PM

Right, that's me off to iPlayer to watch!

Can't stand Jools Holland normally.

jbrownsjr 04-19-2017 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViscountViktor (Post 1207550)
Right, that's me off to iPlayer to watch!

Can't stand Jools Holland normally.

making me jealous.. you brits get everything! ;)

ViscountViktor 04-19-2017 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1207552)
making me jealous.. you brits get everything! ;)

Yep, the biennial general elections are a big perk as well :cool:

jbrownsjr 04-19-2017 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViscountViktor (Post 1207555)

You win this round, Viktor!! :lol:

Nathan 04-20-2017 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1207546)
well, it's not that "you should" but we'd be extremely grateful if you'd consider uploading some place like youtube (or mediafire) and then link us from here (or embed it here).

thanks so much for filming it!! :wavey:

Important distinction. Yes please, we would be grateful! 👍

ViscountViktor 04-20-2017 04:51 AM

Very short interview, Christine all alone at a table, looked quite isolated, the shots from the studio were great but the chat with Jools was quite stilted, she gave very short replies, ended up mentioning her 17 year break, and she seemed uncomfortable when Jools mentioned it was essentially a FM record, talked a bit about touring but really nothing substantial and if I'm honest I don't think she came acrosd that interested/excited about the album.

sue 04-20-2017 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViscountViktor (Post 1207555)

Definitely off to The Peak District for a week of walking.Round about 8th of June..
Incomudicado and the TV etc switched off....

jbrownsjr 04-20-2017 10:23 AM

Quote:

I'm dying to see it.

James89 04-20-2017 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViscountViktor (Post 1207565)
Very short interview, Christine all alone at a table, looked quite isolated, the shots from the studio were great but the chat with Jools was quite stilted, she gave very short replies, ended up mentioning her 17 year break, and she seemed uncomfortable when Jools mentioned it was essentially a FM record, talked a bit about touring but really nothing substantial and if I'm honest I don't think she came acrosd that interested/excited about the album.

I thought it was ok but I think that's just Christine's personality. She doesn't get extremely enthusiastic about things.

FuzzyPlum 04-20-2017 11:32 AM

I've noticed (not just in this interview but on other occasions too) her speech is a bit slurry. She almost sounds a bit like she's drunk. I'm sure she's isn't- I think it may be because she's either had work done on her teeth or work on her lips. Not critical of that but its just something I've noticed when I hear her speaking.