The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   LB on Saturday Night Live! (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=47250)

elle 05-13-2011 09:04 PM

LB on Saturday Night Live!

@_marialouisa
Also saw Lindsey Buckingham from Fleetwood Mac earlier
15 minutes ago

@erinnmoney
Just saw lindsey buckingham from fleetwood mac
4 hours ago

both of these people seem to be watching SNL rehearsals or something, b/c they are also talking about bill hader. (or maybe they saw hader doing LB?:p)

EDIT: the people tweeting were not watching SNL rehearsals, they are camping out overnight so they can get into taping tomorrow.

michelej1 05-13-2011 09:33 PM

More than a little exciting.

The finale is next week. It would have been nice if he was on that, but I'll take the penultimate.

Michele

elle 05-13-2011 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 983936)
More than a little exciting.

The finale is next week. It would have been nice if he was on that, but I'll take the penultimate.

Michele

yes. i think more and more that it might be true. found two more tweets, unrelated to the first two girls. that would mean they are retiring the sketch after tomorrow.

Ed Helms hosts, Paul Simon musical guest. So if LB is there, he'll just be in the sketch.

Nico 05-13-2011 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 983944)
yes. i think more and more that it might be true. found two more tweets, unrelated to the first two girls. that would mean they are retiring the sketch after tomorrow.

Ed Helms hosts, Paul Simon musical guest. So if LB is there, he'll just be in the sketch.

PAUL SIMON and LINDSEY?! OMG, no. I need this is my life right now.:eek:

caroline79 05-13-2011 10:18 PM

So there is a chance LB might be on SNL tomorrow? Maybe he will be in the sketch and actually get a chance to talk :laugh: Will have to watch just in case!

elle 05-13-2011 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nico (Post 983955)
PAUL SIMON and LINDSEY?! OMG, no. I need this is my life right now.:eek:

it would be nicer if he was on in the fall, both as a part of the sketch and as musical guest too - with one of his new songs. with a few rare exceptions, almost nobody who guests in that sketch turns out good. hopefully somebody will campaign to have him back in the fall as a musical guest too.

elle 05-13-2011 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caroline79 (Post 983957)
So there is a chance LB might be on SNL tomorrow? Maybe he will be in the sketch and actually get a chance to talk :laugh: Will have to watch just in case!

it seems more and more feasible. there was a dress rehearsal few hrs ago, and that's when 3 different people tweeted that they saw him.

TerraRhiannon 05-13-2011 10:25 PM

OH GOD, I so hope he is on tomorrow, SNL is hilarious. This will be his first appearance, right?

elle 05-13-2011 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TerraRhiannon (Post 983964)
OH GOD, I so hope he is on tomorrow, SNL is hilarious. This will be his first appearance, right?

you mean on SNL or on What up with that?

justcrazylove 05-13-2011 10:34 PM

He was on SNL in 81' as a performer, preforming trouble, and bwana!

michelej1 05-13-2011 10:39 PM

No doubt he'll be wearing the red shirt!

Michele

elle 05-13-2011 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 983971)
No doubt he'll be wearing the red shirt!

Michele

:lol: right, like two sarah palins

elle 05-13-2011 11:39 PM

confirmation?

@ellellew
@_marialouisa you saw REAL lindsey buckingham on SNL?!?!?
2 hours ago

@JohnDemetry
@_marialouisa Lindsey is in NYC?!
2 hours ago

@_marialouisa
@ellellew @JohnDemetry yes, and yes!
8 minutes ago

Nico 05-13-2011 11:53 PM

Fantastic. I won't be able to see it. I am going to a concert, so if you all see it and it does in fact turn out to be the real LB, please post as many details and eventually the video. I just think it's too awesome that (possibly) two of my favorite artists ever are on SNL the same night.

elle 05-13-2011 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nico (Post 984022)
Fantastic. I won't be able to see it. I am going to a concert, so if you all see it and it does in fact turn out to be the real LB, please post as many details and eventually the video. I just think it's too awesome that (possibly) two of my favorite artists ever are on SNL the same night.

DVR?

(xx characters)