The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Christine McVie (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Would you go? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=25858)

Gailh 03-09-2006 01:47 PM

Would you go?

Here's the question:

If Fleetwood Mac tour in 2007 and it's confirmed that for a few select performances Christine will make a brief appearance on stage (but NOT perform) would you buy a ticket?

I think I would

Gail

DavidMn 03-09-2006 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gailh
Here's the question:

If Fleetwood Mac tour in 2007 and it's confirmed that for a few select performances Christine will make a brief appearance on stage (but NOT perform) would you buy a ticket?

I think I would

Gail

I dont know if it makes that much sense that she wold just appear on stage but not perform, but I appreciate your sentiment. I'm not sure if I would or not, it all depends on which cities she would appear in.

BTFLCHLD 03-09-2006 02:03 PM

Quote:

I think I would

Gail

i would
but that would be a bit weird
appear but not perform :confused:

chiliD 03-09-2006 02:20 PM

It would have to be more than just Christine (ie Peter Green, Jeremy Spencer, Bob Welch, Rick Vito, Billy Burnette, et al)...and she'd HAVE to perform, too. Otherwise, I think I'll save my money and listen to old bootlegs.

David 03-09-2006 02:35 PM

Quote:

Here's the question:

No, but I'd buy a ticket if Fleetwood Mac didn't perform & Christine just made a brief appearance on stage.

JazmenFlowers 03-09-2006 02:46 PM

of course I would silly rabbit

SteveMacD 03-09-2006 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidMn
I dont know if it makes that much sense that she wold just appear on stage but not perform, but I appreciate your sentiment.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Please give a warm welcome to some old friends of mine, Fleetwood Mac."

macfan 57 03-09-2006 04:15 PM

Quote:

Here's the question:

Gail

Yes, but they'd have to specify which shows she would appear at. There would be no reason for me to go if she wouldn't be there.

macfan 57 03-09-2006 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David
No, but I'd buy a ticket if Fleetwood Mac didn't perform & Christine just made a brief appearance on stage.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

chiliD 03-09-2006 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveMacD
"Ladies and Gentlemen. Please give a warm welcome to some old friends of mine, Fleetwood Mac."

Which would INFINITELY be better than "Please give a welcome to some COLD friends of mine..."! :D

David 03-09-2006 05:29 PM

Quote:

Oh I bet the ol' broad is just dying to do that ....

SteveMacD 03-09-2006 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David
Oh I bet the ol' broad is just dying to do that ....

It's the only way I could think of that she could make a brief appearance on stage, but NOT perform, that would make any sense. I'm not saying that she'd WANT to do it, to be sure. But, I bet she'd do THAT before actually performing with the group again.

David 03-09-2006 05:43 PM

Quote:

It's the only way I could think of that she could make a brief appearance on stage, but NOT perform, that would make any sense. I'm not saying that she'd WANT to do it, to be sure. But, I bet she'd do THAT before actually performing with the group again.

I want you to know, Mr. Sociologist, that despite my hectoring you in e-print for the past seven or eight years, you are a joy to me online & you very nearly always have been & you're cool in my book & all our exchanges are enjoyable to me.

But that's not to say that I won't continue to scoff at you & sarcasticate at you & generally make your Ledgie life a living hell! :blob2: :blob1: :laugh: :blob2:

ThePenguin 03-09-2006 05:44 PM

Quote:

maybe she could even come out after the show, they could give her a bouquet or something, and she could wave and get some lovin' from the audience, and be a star for just a minute or two-- and then go right back to her ordinary life. :p

not that this would ever happen anyway! ..but if i knew for sure she'd be onstage, i'd probably wanna go.

-Lis

DavidMn 03-09-2006 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiliD
Which would INFINITELY be better than "Please give a welcome to some COLD friends of mine..."! :D

Hoo ah!:laugh: Good one.