The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   The Ledge Boards (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Supporting the Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=17465)

ontheEdgeof17 12-29-2004 07:30 PM

Supporting the Ledge

I want to become a Supporting Ledgie, but I do not have PayPal (or any credit for that matter). Is there another way to do it or am I outta luck?

ThePenguin 12-30-2004 12:46 PM

I believe that Paypal lets you pay by transfer from a bank account too in addition to a credit card. Just look for that option. Even that you are considering helping to support to the site is appreciated. Check out our latest work too in the What's New log. We've been rolling in the new discography...

- Marty

SadAngel86 04-07-2014 11:40 AM

Just wanted to say that I supported today and put down the $12 subscription. Really love that there is a community here for Fleetwood Mac fans.

I just wish sometimes that the signature file size could be bumped up a little. I've been trying to make a sig within the limits of this board but it ends up being too big.

wetcamelfood 04-07-2014 05:42 PM

Is it me or does it seem like when you Google ANY band/artists for sites, you get like Facebook/Twitter things but not many actual fan's sites anymore? People may think it's antiquated now and maybe it's old school by today's standards but I sure find it more enjoyable to go through fan sites like this then a Facebook or Twitter page, just seems like there's more meat to it or something.

John

SadAngel86 04-07-2014 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wetcamelfood (Post 1125587)
Is it me or does it seem like when you Google ANY band/artists for sites, you get like Facebook/Twitter things but not many actual fan's sites anymore? People may think it's antiquated now and maybe it's old school by today's standards but I sure find it more enjoyable to go through fan sites like this then a Facebook or Twitter page, just seems like there's more meat to it or something.

John

I agree. It seems like everyone gravitates towards social media since it has now become the de-facto way for marketing, especially with movies and music, but pretty much everything. I don't mind those sites and use them regularly, but this is why I like message boards. It's more concentrated and you don't have to worry about the spammers trying to sell you something through a comment on an FB page.

vivfox 04-12-2014 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SadAngel86 (Post 1125488)
I just wish sometimes that the signature file size could be bumped up a little. I've been trying to make a sig within the limits of this board but it ends up being too big.

Within photobucket you can resize any pic to fit the proper specifications to be placed here. I do it all the time.

chriskisn 06-21-2014 07:17 AM

One thing I wish about being a supporting ledgie is that you got more notice when your subscription is due to expire. It seems that you only get a few days notice and then you are no longer a supporting ledgie. I'd like the email a month from when your subscription ends so that you have time to organise the payment.

sodascouts 04-14-2018 05:42 PM

Over the past week, I've tried to subscribe several times without success. When I click on the "Order Using Paypal" button in the User CP, the page I am taken to on PayPal reads: "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later." I've tried multiple browsers and different computers; I've also tried logging in to PayPal first before hitting the button. No luck.

Is anyone else having this problem?

button-lip 05-03-2018 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sodascouts (Post 1223177)
Over the past week, I've tried to subscribe several times without success. When I click on the "Order Using Paypal" button in the User CP, the page I am taken to on PayPal reads: "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later." I've tried multiple browsers and different computers; I've also tried logging in to PayPal first before hitting the button. No luck.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Yep, my subscription also expired and I get the same PayPal message.

DownOnRodeo 06-27-2018 10:35 PM

Server seems to be struggling a bit these days. I too would like to support but the PayPal error comes up.

michelej1 10-27-2018 05:24 PM

I think the link to PayPal is fixed now.

http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/payments.php

sodascouts 10-27-2018 07:54 PM

Fantastic! Done!