The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   fleetwood mg's survivor- round 7 (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=6126)

Hawkeye 04-16-2002 06:13 PM

fleetwood mg's survivor- round 7

ok Dreams is gone. It's going to get TOUGH now. What to pick. I don't want to do tis but I'm going to vote for Go Your own Way.

greatdarkwing 04-16-2002 06:39 PM

Go Your Own Way......Go Your Own Way....

Did anybody get that?:D Besides Me?

~Alex

The Tower 04-16-2002 07:06 PM

Go Your Own Way has gone its own way.... I was never too thrilled about that song anyways.

golddustchic 04-16-2002 10:48 PM

Wow, this is really close. I had to pick Go Your Own Way. I'm sorry, but I refuse to pick a Stevie song until I absolutely have to.:)

KathyD 04-16-2002 11:06 PM

This has been the hardest vote for me so far. I picked Rhiannon. However, if it had said "Rhiannon (live version from the 70s)" then I don't know what I would have picked. I might have to do "eeny, meeny, miney, moe" next time.

wondergirl9847 04-16-2002 11:29 PM

GDW..

This is gettin tough....Had to go with GDW because out of all three, it rocks the least, in concert. Rhiannon, in the early days, was like watching an exorcism, GYOW has the FLAMING guitar solo, and the Chain ALWAYS rocks, can't beat the bass line and guitar solo! :D That's my reasoning.

EnchantedStorms 04-17-2002 02:16 AM

Okay....had to pick Rhiannon this time....although I really didn't want to...LOL!! D@MN this is REALLY hard.

~~Angela~~:wavey:

BellaDonnaGypsy 04-17-2002 05:49 AM

I voted for the Chain... yeah, stop throwing things at me already. :rolleyes: It was either that, or vote off a Stevie song, or vote off a Lindsey song... and I was NOT going to do that.

Laura.

Gypsy-Rhiannon 04-17-2002 06:24 AM

OMG! Rhiannon has so many votes!!! I can't believe it...I totally love that song.

Pip

DownOnRodeo 04-17-2002 06:43 AM

I think we all like all of these songs loads.:nod:

But I've always been voting by studio version only. So Rhiannon goes.

tyshiria 04-17-2002 10:27 AM

damn damn!!!!!!!

this was soooooooo hard but i picked rhiannon! :( now, as much as i love this song, live.....she just doesn't sing it like she used to. and i was upset that they put rhiannon on the dance cd instead of gdw! she rocked the hell out of gdw on the dance! rhiannon just isn't the same anymore. I'M NOT VOTING FOR GDW! I WON'T DO IT! I'M NOT VOTING FOR GYOW! I WON'T DO IT! I'M NOT VOTING FOR THE CHAIN! I WON'T DO IT! so.......i guess i'm done voting! this has been fun but, i just can't lose these songs! i love them too much! gdw, the chain and gyow rock live!!!! each and every time! you can't take that away from them!!!! and i can't bare to see them go! :distress:

mimi

celestenadia 04-17-2002 10:54 AM

Rhiannon

:( I know...This is getting TOO tough! I picked "Rhiannon" for the same reasons
as people have stated in previous posts.

rhiannon1119 04-17-2002 12:06 PM

Wow.. I can't believe Dreams was voted off.. I love that song! Anyway, I am sorry to say this.. but I am voting off The Chain. Yes, I understand that it is THE song and all 5 of them took part in it... but the other 3 songs I just like a lot better.

:) Michelle

Rumours 04-17-2002 04:26 PM

Ok, so, this is so tough....I hate this...but, studio versions--ok, I'm going with Rhiannon.....doesn't do as much for me as the old live versions do.....and it's getting tiresome....I think I wore the song out!!!!!!
I WILL NOT VOTE GOLD DUST WOMAN OUT........she rocks that song!!!!!!!! Always!!!! I'm still sick that song was left off of The Dance CD!!!!!!!
Go Your Own Way is one of Lindsey's best, my fav I think, it stays.
I will keep The Chain around, because it is SO them....and it's a piece of all of them.
Alright, Rhiannon, I'm so sorry....but it's your turn....Take flight!!!

Stephanie

Greta 04-17-2002 06:26 PM

i voted Go Your Own Way.....c'mon people, RHIANNON?!?!?! lol, well, okay, as long as you don't vote off Gold Dust Woman!!!!!!! that's one of my favorites! ;) :nod: