The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Hot or Not (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=53102)

Lindsfan 01-03-2014 05:46 PM

Hot or Not

Since there was some talk in another thread as to whether a Lindsey and Christine relationship was hot, or not, I thought a poll was in order :thumbsup:

Also, who do YOU think would be a good match for Lindsey, ahem, sexually speaking, not counting yourself (or any other Ledgie), Stevie, or Christine.

I'll go with Sandra Bullock, as my mind always went there after FM's appearance on Leno during SYW tour. Good fantasy base there :blob1:

redtulip 01-03-2014 05:51 PM

I vote hot. Hottest FM coupling possibility.

But I'm going to go ahead and break the rules and say me. I really can't see him with anyone else :thumbsup: :blob1:

michelej1 01-03-2014 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lindsfan (Post 1115811)

I'll go with Sandra Bullock, as my mind always went there after FM's appearance on Leno during SYW tour. Good fantasy base there :blob1:

Ha. I saw Sandra getting herself in there.:laugh:

To both Sandra and Sheryl Crow I was thinking, keep your hands to yourself.

As for Christine or Stevie, they can both have him.

Michele

Dex 01-03-2014 05:55 PM

I didn't know how to vote. I can picture them trying it and then quickly and awkwardly deciding to remain friends/colleagues and not tell anyone about what they just did.

That's really all I can imagine.

But then, I'm a weird fan. I can't even really picture Stevie and Lindsey as a couple, with the personalities they both have. I mostly like Lindsey with Kristen.

Lindsfan 01-03-2014 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1115815)
Ha. I saw Sandra getting herself in there.:laugh:

...I was thinking, keep your hands to yourself.

Michele

I know, right? She was pretty enthusiastic, and I just figured they had to have left together after the show :]

Lindsfan 01-03-2014 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redtulip (Post 1115814)
I vote hot. Hottest FM coupling possibility.

But I'm going to go ahead and break the rules and say me. I really can't see him with anyone else :thumbsup: :blob1:

I hear ya, that's a tough rule to play by ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dex (Post 1115816)
I didn't know how to vote. I can picture them trying it and then quickly and awkwardly deciding to remain friends/colleagues and not tell anyone about what they just did.

That's really all I can imagine.

But then, I'm a weird fan. I can't even really picture Stevie and Lindsey as a couple, with the personalities they both have. I mostly like Lindsey with Kristen.

Awww :xoxo:

elle 01-03-2014 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dex (Post 1115816)

:thumbsup: :xoxo:

obviously his relationship with Kristen works well, however much hordes of shippers don't want to see it. as Christine also corroborated, he's so much more settled and happier person now. and he's churning the music for us like crazy, compared to his output over earlier decades. so it sounds like a win-win for everybody - for him and for us.

i could imagine stevie and lindsey together when they were young and hot plus saw career possibilities in being together (landslide comes to mind). i cannot see them now, seeing how different their characters, interests, and lives seem to be these days.

given FM's lifestyle in their heyday, i don't see the possibility that something didn't happen between christine and lindsey, even if it was just a little roll in the hay that they may not even remember, considering how high or drunk they seemed to be so much of the time.

Nico 01-03-2014 06:39 PM

I'm all for Lindsey and Christine. There is something so different about those two that makes it very, very hot.

Stormwind 01-03-2014 06:47 PM

Well, Looking at the old footage, maybe there was something between those two. For example in the Mirage concert we see a certain complicity, but also in other clips. It was not improbable in my opinion.

Lindsfan 01-03-2014 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormwind (Post 1115832)
Well, Looking at the old footage, maybe there was something between those two. For example in the Mirage concert we see a certain complicity, but also in other clips. It was not improbable in my opinion.

Definitely! But whether, or not, you believe it happened, do you like the idea? Or not so much?

Stormwind 01-03-2014 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lindsfan (Post 1115834)
Definitely! But whether, or not, you believe it happened, do you like the idea? Or not so much?

Yep, I like the idea. Buckingham McVie it doesn't sound so bad :lol:

brickney723 01-03-2014 07:11 PM

I'm so surprised by the responses! When I see the Mirage footage- I see the kiss, the jamming, etc. The thing that is so obvious to me (and this may be unique to myself based on the comments so far..:shrug:) is that he's flirtatious with her only in the context of ignoring/and or attempting to alienate Stevie. There was A LOT of passion in some of that Mirage footage, but it wasn't between LB and Christine.

jbrownsjr 01-03-2014 07:12 PM

Finally some good threads over here!!! (just joking)...

Let's pretend he's not married for a moment.

I voted yes, and if any secret could have been kept, it would be that one. Mick and Stevie blab a lot.

They both have amazing music chemistry, and the tunes they collaborate on are amazing.

Mystified
World Turning
Don't Stop (vocals)
Hold Me (vocals)
Isn't It Midnight
Think About Me (vocals)
Eyes of the World seem like theirs too...

I could see him respecting her more than Stevie and Carol etc... And I could see Christine getting a bit more romantic with him. Nothing better than seeing (Buckingham/McVie) after a tune.

CADreaming 01-03-2014 07:38 PM

Isn't this thread greatly offensive to Lindsey's wife?? :shrug:

What do his kids think about this??

Shouldn't we stop discussing anything about Lindsey with Christine because his children may accidentally stumble upon it during an internet search??

Isn't there tons of evidence that supports the fact that Lindsey is only associated with Christine due to the financial benefits for both of them??

Frankly, it's obvious any chemistry Lindsey has with Christine McVie is all just an act.

elle 01-03-2014 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CADreaming (Post 1115842)
Isn't this thread greatly offensive to Lindsey's wife?? :shrug:

it's the thread about what may have happened in the past (before she was born ;) ) so i'm not really sure how it would be offensive to his wife? :shrug: