The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Stevie Nicks (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Did anyone here go to NOTS 29? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58677)

petep9000 05-06-2019 11:06 AM

Did anyone here go to NOTS 29?

It was Saturday night.

BlueLight 05-06-2019 11:14 AM

I did! Amazing night as always. DJ Travis' opening playlist was spot-on :cool:

petep9000 05-07-2019 10:20 AM

Cool! I was there too, and yes it was!

Macfan4life 05-08-2019 03:15 AM

Please share your stories
Is the event as busy as it ever has been? Favorite performances? Do the Ho Ho's still perform there?

Stevie embraces this event and she should have attended this event by now. When it first started, Stevie called it "really scary" when told about it. Its nice she has come full circle and embraced it. But she should attend.

petep9000 05-08-2019 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1252537)
Please share your stories
Is the event as busy as it ever has been? Favorite performances? Do the Ho Ho's still perform there?

Stevie embraces this event and she should have attended this event by now. When it first started, Stevie called it "really scary" when told about it. Its nice she has come full circle and embraced it. But she should attend.

Stevie would never attend because it's everything she hates. They show bootleg videos, and use tons of unlicensed images of her. There's no money to be made.

No Ho-Hos, and Hattie Hathaway died this year so no Hattie either. My favorite performances were by a drag lip syncer named Divine Grace who did a perfect Stand Back, solo violinist Emily Petersen, and then an act that I can't recall the name but did a reggae version of Gypsy. It was very busy.

BlueLight 05-08-2019 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petep9000 (Post 1252544)
Stevie would never attend because it's everything she hates. They show bootleg videos, and use tons of unlicensed images of her. There's no money to be made.

No Ho-Hos, and Hattie Hathaway died this year so no Hattie either. My favorite performances were by a drag lip syncer named Divine Grace who did a perfect Stand Back, solo violinist Emily Petersen, and then an act that I can't recall the name but did a reggae version of Gypsy. It was very busy.

LOVED the Stand Back and Gypsy performances. Sold out crowd - great energy.

In terms of Stevie attending, I also think the lack of security, large crowds close to the stage, etc., wouldn't be her cup of tea.

AliceLover 05-08-2019 03:34 PM

I think when we think of Stevie actually attending we think of her walking around in the midst of the whole crowd. In reality, if she ever did come, I'm sure she'd be ushered onstage for a song and then ushered out quickly. There's no way she could simply "attend" without being mobbed the entire night.

lilyfee 05-08-2019 06:05 PM

I would love to attend sometime just for the experience of attending. I cannot picture Stevie attending unless like Harry Styles or Haim was also there!:laugh: