The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Las Vegas (Monte Carlo) preview article (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=57356)

bombaysaffires 07-24-2017 01:37 PM

well it's nice to see that at least Christine changes up her stage outfit from show to show :laugh:

I felt the same at Seattle-- that Lindsey's harmonizing with Chris was rather rough at times but that she sounded quite good. However his voice seemed quite strong and in tune when he was signing solo especially during the opening acoustic songs....:shrug:

So glad they are getting good crowds (in terms of numbers) and also energetic crowds.

Did people run to the front of the stage during any of these shows??

jbrownsjr 07-24-2017 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bombaysaffires (Post 1214392)
well it's nice to see that at least Christine changes up her stage outfit from show to show :laugh:

I felt the same at Seattle-- that Lindsey's harmonizing with Chris was rather rough at times but that she sounded quite good. However his voice seemed quite strong and in tune when he was signing solo especially during the opening acoustic songs....:shrug:

So glad they are getting good crowds (in terms of numbers) and also energetic crowds.

Not on my side. But some did on the other LB side. Security was tight near me.

button-lip 07-24-2017 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bombaysaffires (Post 1214392)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1214397)
Not on my side. But some did on the other LB side. Security was tight near me.

Well, I run to the front of the stage but security guy told me I couldn't be there. I told him that on the other side they were on the stage but I had to get back to my place. By that time I had already moved to first row, so I stayed there.

Lola 07-24-2017 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by button-lip (Post 1214366)
Haha, I promise I'll be adding some more details as soon as I get more sleep. I'm on a bus on my way back to LA watching the sunrise over the mountains. Really beautiful. :nod:

Yes, I planned my holidays around FM/BuckVie. I was lucky enough to get Vegas, Phoenix and the Classic East all in the same week. Plus Queen. The things I do for my bands! :laugh:

But so far it was so worth it! The show exceeded my expectations. As many had commented here, they're 70 years old, and they party as if they were in their thirties.

Just remembering what a warm welcome Trouble and SUD had. Probably more than some of the new songs.

I'm so happy for you!! Vegas, Phoenix and Classic East---good for you :)

jbrownsjr 07-24-2017 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by button-lip (Post 1214399)
Well, I run to the front of the stage but security guy told me I couldn't be there. I told him that on the other side they were on the stage but I had to get back to my place. By that time I had already moved to first row, so I stayed there.

Was a great show!! Loved the folks dancing.. they were so pumped up...

Christine was glowing.. :)

elle 07-24-2017 07:05 PM

"Don't say that you love me! Just tell me that you want me!" 🎼😝 #buckinghammcvie part three was the best yet!

A post shared by Lauren Kunin (@laurenlovesyou2) on

jbrownsjr 07-24-2017 07:28 PM

^^^^ See what I mean... it wasn't just Christine's physical beauty... they were really giving love to the fans.. and to each other... They were both glowing..

It's hard to explain.. but you had to be there.. It's that magic

button-lip 07-24-2017 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1214403)
Was a great show!! Loved the folks dancing.. they were so pumped up...

Christine was glowing.. :)

That guy in first row in front of Lindsey wasn't dancing. He was doing aerobics. :laugh: Lindsey was laughing!

button-lip 07-24-2017 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lola (Post 1214400)
I'm so happy for you!! Vegas, Phoenix and Classic East---good for you :)

Thanks! I already changed my Phoenix ticket to first row. Let see if security let me stay at the front of the stage tomorrow. :xoxo:

jbrownsjr 07-24-2017 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by button-lip (Post 1214407)
That guy in first row in front of Lindsey wasn't dancing. He was doing aerobics. :laugh: Lindsey was laughing!

You are so right about that!! lololol

TrueFaith77 07-28-2017 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1214379)
People were dancing up front which was sort of funny and nice to see. They were groovin.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1214403)
Loved the folks dancing.. they were so pumped up...

Quote:

Originally Posted by button-lip (Post 1214407)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1214410)
You are so right about that!! lololol

That was me dancing in the first row center!

button-lip 07-28-2017 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 (Post 1214527)
That was me dancing in the first row center!

There were lots of people dancing in front row center. I don't know which one were you, but it was a great show and folks were certainly enjoying it! :]:]

I wish they could add more dates... :(

TrueFaith77 07-28-2017 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by button-lip (Post 1214530)
There were lots of people dancing in front row center. I don't know which one were you, but it was a great show and folks were certainly enjoying it! :]:]

I wish they could add more dates... :(

I was the aerobic one. ... And there were only two of us dancing front center: Me and the girl who stole my extra stubhub seat. ... everyone else was telling us to sit down :lol:

TrueFaith77 07-28-2017 01:23 PM

Unless the aerobics guy was the guy on the faaaaar right who kept raising his arms in the air without really moving.

button-lip 07-28-2017 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 (Post 1214532)
I was the aerobic one. ... And there were only two of us dancing front center: Me and the girl who stole my extra stubhub seat. ... everyone else was telling us to sit down :lol:

You were first row center and you still didn't come here to give us a review? You had the best view of the show in this whole forum, so tell us how it was. :blob1: :blob2:

How can you tell people to sit down in a concert? :shrug: