The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   another reason I love Fleetwood Mac (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=41142)

golddustdrummer 07-29-2009 06:40 PM

another reason I love Fleetwood Mac

I found my soulmate! lol

jenniferuk 07-29-2009 07:05 PM

I love it!

It amazes me how utterly bored some of the others look..almost as if they are being punished.

Lala 07-29-2009 07:19 PM

Um...you'll have to fight me for him ;)

Mystery man...are you out there? Clearly you are a fan

Cornflake Girl 07-29-2009 08:01 PM

I love when he takes off his hat, though it would have been more epic had he thrown it.

FMlex 07-29-2009 09:26 PM

That guy is my new hero.
We need more people like him at Fleetwood Mac concerts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenniferuk (Post 833636)
I love it!

It amazes me how utterly bored some of the others look..almost as if they are being punished.

^I agree!!! Come on people, at least act like you understand that you're staring up at one of the greatest guitarists in the world and one of the most underrated guitar solos ever!!!

vivfox 07-29-2009 09:48 PM

Did you see that girl near him playing her tambourine? I wonder why someone was filming him and not Lindsey?
Photobucket

golddustdrummer 07-29-2009 09:54 PM

omg I didn't see her...watched it again and still don't.
is she on the right or left side? top or bottom?

Kena 07-29-2009 09:58 PM

I think that guy looks like a totally good time. OH I would so be dancing right next to him...

vivfox 07-29-2009 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golddustdrummer (Post 833669)
omg I didn't see her...watched it again and still don't.
is she on the right or left side? top or bottom?

She plays it right near the end at 1:14--to the top right of your soulmates head.

golddustdrummer 07-29-2009 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivfox (Post 833673)
She plays it right near the end at 1:14--to the top right of your soulmates head.

He must have distracted me.
There is no other explanation of how I missed her tremendous talent.

fleetwoodtrick 07-29-2009 10:23 PM

Ugh, the people I sat next to at the Mac concert I went to were pretty boring. My aunt and I kept standing up after every song to try and make the people around us do the same, but it never worked. And the peeps in the front got kinda pissed when my flash kept going off! Also, this lady next to me kept singing "just like the white winged dove" before every song started, then looking dissappointed after finding out that it was the wrong one. :/ I must also add that I was the only one in my section (and the youngest!) that said "OMG STORMS." when they played it. And when Stevie was talking about how terrible the weather was. I was also the only one near me that sang along to all the songs, even ones that I don't particularly like.
That guy's pretty wicked sweet!

Lala 07-29-2009 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fleetwoodtrick (Post 833680)
Also, this lady next to me kept singing "just like the white winged dove" before every song started, then looking dissappointed after finding out that it was the wrong one. :/

This cracked me up :nod:

wewerefrail 07-30-2009 01:55 AM

That is so awesome! I would kill to be his concert buddy. At the show I went to I sat between this bored woman and these two hilarious guys from Iran who got up and danced with me for most of Stevie's songs, but I was pretty much on my own in terms of making an ass of myself. I even stayed up during Big Love, when all you could hear was the thud of thousands of butts to seats.

daniellaaarisen 07-30-2009 03:35 AM

THAT is what Mac is about, in my opinion. I love this guy. I would so be next to him if I was at that show.

After experiencing Mac as close as I did at the Oakland show, I think it would kill me to be back there-- not just because the seat are obviously not as good, but because NO ONE in the front looks that uninterested! Just another excuse to spend an arm an a leg on good seats, then :)

golddustdrummer 07-30-2009 12:28 PM

at the show we went to, my mom and I were between one lady who should have paid for two seats (if you catch my drift) and this young woman in a mini skirt and her "sugar daddy". I finally convinced my mom that that was NOT her father. He had his hand on her butt. it was kind of disturbing. I also think I was the only one in the surrounding area to sing along with every song...and actually know the words.