The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   AHS: Hotel (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=55602)

Newzchspy 10-08-2015 03:37 PM

AHS: Hotel

So , when does Stevie show up at the Hotel Cortez as the High Priestess and supplant Lady Gaga at her role??

DauphineMarie 10-08-2015 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newzchspy (Post 1173354)
So , when does Stevie show up at the Hotel Cortez as the High Priestess and supplant Lady Gaga at her role??

I'm not sure, but did you hear Hotel California at the end?

So then as soon as Don Henley and the rest of the Eagles check out I guess ;)

lilyfee 10-08-2015 10:32 PM

Missed the premiere episode and freaked out when I first saw this post... Totally thought Stevie had made a cameo.:(

Jondalar 10-08-2015 11:45 PM

This should be under Chit Chat.

Newzchspy 10-09-2015 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilyfee (Post 1173367)
Missed the premiere episode and freaked out when I first saw this post... Totally thought Stevie had made a cameo.:(

We can only wish as the debut of Gaga was, let me say, less than stellar and I wish OUR High Priestess would do a cameo. BTW, chit chat -wise, there's another season coming next year, so perhaps Ryan Murphy will engage Stevie in that one??

SisterNightroad 10-09-2015 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newzchspy (Post 1173392)
We can only wish as the debut of Gaga was, let me say, less than stellar and I wish OUR High Priestess would do a cameo. BTW, chit chat -wise, there's another season coming next year, so perhaps Ryan Murphy will engage Stevie in that one??

Ryan Murphy has already said that he liked Lady Gaga so much that he already aired her for the next year's season.

Jondalar 10-09-2015 10:06 PM

I didn't like the premiere. It was gross. Style over substance. Surprised they were aloud to air it on tv. There is also a heavy gay element to the show and I wish it didn't always have to revolve around sex and horrific violence. Disgusting. Ryan Murphy gives me the creeps. He's a sadist.

Jondalar 10-09-2015 10:07 PM

Oh and Lady Gaga is ugly.

SisterNightroad 10-10-2015 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jondalar (Post 1173403)
I didn't like the premiere. It was gross. Style over substance. Surprised they were aloud to air it on tv. There is also a heavy gay element to the show and I wish it didn't always have to revolve around sex and horrific violence. Disgusting. Ryan Murphy gives me the creeps. He's a sadist.

I'd say more that there's a heavy "sexual and horrific violent" theme in the show, that doesn't spare gays nor heteros.
And yes, Lady Gaga is ugly because that bleach made her eye brows disappear.

However instead having two threads in the same section about the exact same thing why don't we meld the two together?