The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   What are your wishes for 2004? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=12694)

macmar71 01-01-2004 07:53 PM

Good Health and Best Wishes to Everyone on The Ledge and to all my friends and loved ones

My Wishes for this year
Extreme Weight Loss is at the top of the list as I carry way too much weight on this frame of mine

To feel healthier and take better care of myself, less stress, more sleep.

AS Drummer Deanna says and it applies to my family...No more DRAMA!

To go on some nice trips this year

To get a pay raise sometime this year as it is over due

Some nice Fleetwood Mac items to buy like DVD specials and Remastered CDs and hopefully no delays into 2005!

A Buckingham Nicks on CD format would be nice, too!

A Lindsey solo album and tour would be nice and I know that is big wishing but I would love this!

A Christine McVie album, yeah, yeah, yeah. DO I want too much? Nah!

Happy New Year Everyone!

darklinensuit 01-07-2004 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by macmar71
To go on some nice trips this year
Where? And define nice.

- Jake

laurie816 01-07-2004 07:21 AM

My wishes are pretty simple: peace, love, happiness and good health.

When it all comes down to it, those are things that matter the most :)

macmar71 01-07-2004 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by darklinensuit
Where? And define nice.

- Jake

Since I didn't win Powerball, my travels will probably be day trips, long weekends~ a few of my ideas are a long weekend in Boston, a couple of day trips into NYC, a daytrip in Mystic CT, and the biggest one I would like to do is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Ohio. I would love to go to California ( I have a couple of relatives out there), Arizona and Scotland ( my best friend is originally from there and I have some ancestry that goes back to that land) someday but at the moment these few things are within closer reach of CT.
Nice things to see and places to shop are always what I enjoy.
:wavey:

darklinensuit 01-07-2004 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by macmar71
I would love to go to California ( I have a couple of relatives out there), Arizona and Scotland ( my best friend is originally from there and I have some ancestry that goes back to that land) someday but at the moment these few things are within closer reach of CT.
Nice things to see and places to shop are always what I enjoy.
:wavey:

I like good lodging, good weather, good food, and a strong sense of history in the places I go. I'm one of those dorks who can go to castle after castle & cathedral after cathedral.
Scotland has the history (I've studied much on Mary QS especially), but as far as weather and food go...not quite, at least for my tastes.:rolleyes: I'd still go, though.

- Jake