The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   UK Ledgies... (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=49190)

poetinmyheart 11-19-2011 07:16 AM

UK Ledgies...

A month today until Lindsey is live in London. Sooner than that for all the other UK dates. Exciting times ahead!!! :blob1::woohoo::blob2:

Just thought I'd share my excitement. I was bouncing around the house this morning. No one in my household gets my excitement, but I'm sure you all will!

Let the countdown begin.....

crazydivaz89 11-19-2011 10:56 AM

29 days until i go to Southampton for Lindseys concert. I'm too excited.

Silver Springs 11-19-2011 11:01 AM

20 days until I see him in Manchester! And 22 until I meet him in Leeds :D :D :D :D

elle 11-19-2011 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver Springs (Post 1028080)
20 days until I see him in Manchester! And 22 until I meet him in Leeds :D :D :D :D

looking forward to your detailed reports from these (plus from everybody else in UK / Ire). Leeds is also the only one that is GA / standing audience, right?

beccamorrisfift 11-19-2011 12:38 PM

I'm so excited for Manchester, first LB show, can't wait! :blob1:

Edgeof27 11-19-2011 05:26 PM

Go To The Front Of The Stage.

Don't hesitate.

Go to the front of the stage.

That's what Lindsey wants.

Local Security may think different but they are wrong.

poetinmyheart 11-19-2011 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edgeof27 (Post 1028106)
Don't hesitate.

You don't have to tell me twice. I am making it my mission! :laugh:

Morgana 11-19-2011 07:24 PM

Quote:

Don't hesitate.

I didn't go up at first because I didn't know but when I realized security wasn't doing anything we went up......time of my life! Don't miss out! :]

gfd1963 11-20-2011 06:13 AM

Quote:

Don't hesitate.

23 days to Gateshead for me. The seats there are so close to the stage only the front row gets to stand there - luckily that will include me. :D
Lovely low waist level stage as well. Still keeping fingers crossed I can make it to Leeds.

Gill.

Dodfather 11-20-2011 06:20 AM

22 days until Edinburgh!

McTrouble 11-20-2011 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poetinmyheart (Post 1028069)
A month today until Lindsey is live in London. Sooner than that for all the other UK dates. Exciting times ahead!!! :blob1::woohoo::blob2:

Just thought I'd share my excitement. I was bouncing around the house this morning. [B]No one in my household gets my excitement, but I'm sure you all will[/B]!

Let the countdown begin.....

No, not getting it, can't stand the guy! :rolleyes:;):D

McTrouble 11-20-2011 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gfd1963 (Post 1028138)
23 days to Gateshead for me. The seats there are so close to the stage only the front row gets to stand there - luckily that will include me. :D
Lovely low waist level stage as well. Still keeping fingers crossed I can make it to Leeds.
Gill.

Hope you can make it to Leeds, Gill - be great to see you there if poss! :wavey:

gfd1963 11-20-2011 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McTrouble (Post 1028146)
Hope you can make it to Leeds, Gill - be great to see you there if poss! :wavey:

I'm trying, Viv. Only looks about 50:50 at the moment though but at least that's better than no chance at all. :nod:

Gill.

gfd1963 11-20-2011 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McTrouble (Post 1028145)
No, not getting it, can't stand the guy! :rolleyes:;):D

Ha ha ha. This has made my day! :lol:

Gill.

daniellaaarisen 11-20-2011 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver Springs (Post 1028080)

I was thinking about doing the meet and greet in Leeds... might see you there!

daniellaaarisen 11-21-2011 10:10 AM

Alright Bee, definitely doing Leeds. Not the meet and greet (couldn't justify the expense at the end of the day) but I'm planning on getting there EARLY so I can be in the front. I'm wondering when I should get there if I really want to be in the very front of the line?

erwk05 11-21-2011 09:32 PM

Birmingham?

are there any ledgies attending Birmingham?

Dodfather 11-22-2011 05:15 AM

Anyone going to Edinburgh?

elle 11-22-2011 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erwk05 (Post 1028352)
are there any ledgies attending Birmingham?

are you going?!

shackin'up 11-22-2011 11:25 AM

It'll be Southampton and London for me....

:blob2:

poetinmyheart 11-22-2011 11:39 AM

I'm going to London. Wanted to go to Southampton too, as that's where I went to university. My grad ball was held at the Guildhall - oh the memories!
I haven't been back since I graduated a few years ago. Sadly I can't attend both due to work commitments. I'd follow Lindsey around the UK if I could :laugh:

Peestie 11-22-2011 02:25 PM

Belfast, Southampton and London for me. :D

Gerald, I'll have to organise to meet you in either Southampton or London!

Edgeof27 11-22-2011 09:16 PM

Fan Respect at the stage.

It's amazing how respecful the front row/at the stage fans have been,

no reports of inappropriate touching, grabbing, or interferance, considering the close proximity to Lindsey,

amazing,

hopefully the UK tour is as accessible for the true fans "back home",

:blob2::wavey::blob1::]:blob1::wavey::blob2:

elle 11-22-2011 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edgeof27 (Post 1028568)
It's amazing how respecful the front row/at the stage fans have been,

no reports of inappropriate touching, grabbing, or interferance, considering the close proximity to Lindsey,

amazing,

hopefully the UK tour is as accessible for the true fans "back home",
:blob2

i agree that lindseyfans are mostly really respectful. that said - did you watch some of those vids from Lindsfan's playlist? she has specifically marked groping parts :D :laugh: - but as long as that doesn't interfere with his playing and stage movement everybody involved seems to be still respectful enough and all around happy. :cool: nobody tried to pull him in the audience or anything:thumbsup:

Edgeof27 11-22-2011 09:31 PM

Touching is okay....apparently...

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1028572)
i agree that lindseyfans are mostly really respectful. that said - did you watch some of those vids from Lindsfan's playlist? she has specifically marked groping parts :D :laugh: - but as long as that doesn't interfere with his playing and stage movement everybody involved seems to be still respectful enough and all around happy. :cool: nobody tried to pull him in the audience or anything:thumbsup:

Yeah,

lots of contact / touching,

but no real negative interferance, &, no pulling into the crowd,

One silly person on-stage, but really, 40 shows, &, no "trouble"

:blob2::]:wavey::wavey::]:blob2:

Cammie 11-23-2011 11:34 PM

Lindsey as a Contact Guitarist !!!

Thanks for the insight about interfacing and trying to just touch our Guitar Hero! :cool: Why couldn't an athletically inclined Lindsey Fanatical take a running leap on stage and do what I
want to :xoxo: Lindsey for the stay at home Lindsey Lovers! He might be skinny but his gorgeousness sure does turn me on !;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edgeof27 (Post 1028573)
Yeah,

lots of contact / touching,

but no real negative interferance, &, no pulling into the crowd,

One silly person on-stage, but really, 40 shows, &, no "trouble"

:blob2::]:wavey::wavey::]:blob2:

Edgeof27 11-25-2011 05:10 AM

Don't jump the Stage !!!!

That's not Cool at all.

Just spoils the situation for everyone.

Don't do it.

poetinmyheart 12-01-2011 03:07 PM

It's DECEMBER!!!! Not long now guys :thumbsup:

beccamorrisfift 12-01-2011 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poetinmyheart (Post 1029726)
It's DECEMBER!!!! Not long now guys :thumbsup:

9 DAYS TILL SALFORD!
AHHHHHH !! I CAN'T WAIT! :blob1:

McTrouble 12-02-2011 10:07 AM

Omg - Our Vip Packages Have Arrived!!!

Mine and Bee's tickets, laminates, and instructions plopped through my letterbox yesterday and I am so excited I don't know what to do with myself!!! :]:]

The M&G laminates are really cool - the Seeds We Sow photo, a great souvenir to keep for ever and ever and ever and ever........

The Meet & Greet itself in Leeds is after the show which is FANTASTIC - it means the excitement will be building and building throughout the show with the best bit still to come!!! :blob1:

Hmmm......I wonder if Lindsey will get showered or if we get to meet him in all his SWEATY glory?????

I wouldn't mind tightly hugging a soaking wet and dripping LB!!! ;):rolleyes::D

poetinmyheart 12-02-2011 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McTrouble (Post 1029832)

I wouldn't mind tightly hugging a soaking wet and dripping LB!!! ;):rolleyes::D

Hahaha.

Am jealous. I want to go to the meet and greet so badly! Although I would definitely turn into a complete crazy person and scare him away. When I met Stevie in June it was just embarassing. Could barely form a coherent sentence. You will need to give us a full report. Are photos allowed?

McTrouble 12-02-2011 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poetinmyheart (Post 1029840)
Hahaha.

Am jealous. I want to go to the meet and greet so badly! Although I would definitely turn into a complete crazy person and scare him away. When I met Stevie in June it was just embarassing. Could barely form a coherent sentence. You will need to give us a full report. Are photos allowed?

:lol: Well, that's what we're expecting - complete drivel issuing forth resulting in total embarrassment!!!

I believe that the Lindsey+Fan photo is taken with one's own camera by the VIP Hostess. Don't know if we'll be allowed to just snap away as we want!

beccamorrisfift 12-02-2011 01:21 PM

http://lindseybuckingham.com/news/53391

DEVASTATED. All shows postponed.

Hope whoever it is gets well ASAP. :distress:

nodmod 12-02-2011 01:30 PM

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! :distress::distress:

gfd1963 12-02-2011 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beccamorrisfift (Post 1029861)
http://lindseybuckingham.com/news/53391

DEVASTATED. All shows postponed.

Hope whoever it is gets well ASAP. :distress:

Gutted. Get well soon Neil or Brett??? Hope we don't have to wait too long.

Gill.

beccamorrisfift 12-02-2011 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gfd1963 (Post 1029867)
Gutted. Get well soon Neil or Brett??? Hope we don't have to wait too long.

Gill.

I heard through the Twitter grapevine that Neale is the one that's hurt, poor bloke. :distress:

gfd1963 12-02-2011 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beccamorrisfift (Post 1029868)
I heard through the Twitter grapevine that Neale is the one that's hurt, poor bloke. :distress:

Poor man. Hope he's ok. I guess we are looking at new year dates now. I'm anxious as I have a break away planned and hope the rescheduled dates don't coincide. :(

Gill.

beccamorrisfift 12-02-2011 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gfd1963 (Post 1029871)
Poor man. Hope he's ok. I guess we are looking at new year dates now. I'm anxious as I have a break away planned and hope the rescheduled dates don't coincide. :(

Gill.

I have a ton of exams that run over time in Jan so it will be difficult to get up there on time, I did have a French mock as well that was meant for the 9th same day as the Salford show.
Guess I don't have to worry about that anymore.

Sahara 12-02-2011 02:13 PM

Impossible to know when the dates might be rescheduled ... I'm praying they won't coincide with college stuff as I'm in my final year.

No words for how disappointed I am, for me and everyone else who was so looking forward to welcoming the boys over. Just feel like the rug's been pulled from under me. :distress: Sending prayers to Neale / Brett for a speedy recovery.

Peestie 12-02-2011 02:20 PM

Oh fup sake... So that's money down the drain for flights. I'm glad I hadn't booked accommodation. I hope it doesn't coincide with anything important that I've got planned for early in the year.

EDIT: And of course, get well soon to the injured party! I think it says a lot about how close they are as a band that they didn't just decide to try and replace him for the dates they're doing to try and go on.