The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Ticket Success! (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58042)

Eugene 08-15-2018 09:17 AM

Ticket Success!

Collingswood NJ Front Row Meet'n'Greet! Roll on December!

kenzo 08-15-2018 09:25 AM

Front row M&G in Concord NH!

Lola 08-15-2018 09:49 AM

Meet & Greet in Michigan and Ohio!!!!!
This is wonderful----I'm so happy right now. Congrats to everyone who gets tickets. So much to look forward to and be thankful for. The excitement is off the charts:blob1::blob2::blob1::blob2:

Best of all it's a win win situation: My sister and I can plan my parents wedding anniversary celebration today. My sis will stop pestering me about it and I'll enjoy the time with my family without worrying about tour dates.

I can't wait for these shows and the anthology (esp vinyl). Fall is my favorite time of year too:):)

stevierocks87 08-15-2018 09:54 AM

I was thrilled to pull up FRONT ROW for the Spotify presale for Canton, OH. So OF COURSE there was an "unexpected error" when I had to login, I lost the tickets, and now it says nothing available :mad::mad::mad:

sodascouts 08-15-2018 09:56 AM

Is there a VIP presale password?

Lola 08-15-2018 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevierocks87 (Post 1234081)
I was thrilled to pull up FRONT ROW for the Spotify presale for Canton, OH. So OF COURSE there was an "unexpected error" when I had to login, I lost the tickets, and now it says nothing available :mad::mad::mad:

I called the Palace theater earlier (330-454-8172)---lady said they have a presale tomorrow. Code is PALACE. Try it!

stevierocks87 08-15-2018 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lola (Post 1234084)
I called the Palace theater earlier (330-454-8172)---lady said they have a presale tomorrow. Code is PALACE. Try it!

I just tried again and IT WORKED!!!! Front Row!!!!! YES!!!!!!

Lola 08-15-2018 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevierocks87 (Post 1234085)
I just tried again and IT WORKED!!!! Front Row!!!!! YES!!!!!!

Yahoo!!!! I'll tell you what---I don't give a sh*t what happens today. I'm in a great mood:woohoo:

g. fish 08-15-2018 10:35 AM

Spotify password is TROUBLE

stevierocks87 08-15-2018 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lola (Post 1234086)
Yahoo!!!! I'll tell you what---I don't give a sh*t what happens today. I'm in a great mood:woohoo:

Me too! Where are your seats? The ones I got ARE front row but they are the first seats in the left section, but it looks like such a small (and gorgeous) venue I think they will still be great.

https://www.cantonpalacetheatre.org/...-section-b.jpg

So I've got Section B, Row A, Seats 1 and 2

https://www.cantonpalacetheatre.org/seating-chart

Eugene 08-15-2018 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sodascouts (Post 1234083)
Is there a VIP presale password?

No, just clicked on the seats and bought 'em.

Macfan4life 08-15-2018 11:41 AM

OMG I don't believe it but I also got front row in Miami !!!!!
So close to the stage that it said "limited leg room." Last 2 in the front row and they were front row center!

Meeting Lindsey. What shall I do, what shall I say. Should I say all the things that I would like to say to you!!!!

Thanks for those posting the pre-sale code Trouble. It worked!

Edit: I just got a phone call from the theater. I was in panic because I thought they were going to tell me something was wrong and the seats were not for sale. They called me to remind me one of the seats has limited leg room because the stage sticks out so far. OMG. Not a deal breaker at all and actually pretty cool. I guess this is why no one else bought these seats. They were the last 2 remaining in the front row.

DownOnRodeo 08-15-2018 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1234091)
Meeting Lindsey. What shall I do, what shall I say.

Please get the image and text from your Ledge signature printed onto a T-shirt and wear that! Your signature makes me laugh each time I see it, and if anyone would really get a laugh from it, surely it would be Lindsey himself! (Assuming that he's familiar enough with Christine's back catalog to get the reference.. :o)

macpai 08-15-2018 12:49 PM

In for Collingswood!!

So excited that I’m finally going to meet him!:blob1:

kenzo 08-15-2018 12:59 PM

I wonder if they'll let us bring an item for LB to autograph...

bombaysaffires 08-15-2018 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenzo (Post 1234078)
Front row M&G in Concord NH!

do you have the presale code for Concord? Can you share?

Macfan4life 08-15-2018 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bombaysaffires (Post 1234102)
do you have the presale code for Concord? Can you share?

Try: Trouble
It may be a national one. Worked in Miami

bombaysaffires 08-15-2018 01:47 PM

Thanks. I tried purchasing the VIP without code and it worked fine.

4th row, Concord.

The tickets reflect the price but don't provide any specifics regarding when/where to show up for the m&g or any other details. :shrug:

Did other people get that info with their tickets?

kenzo 08-15-2018 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bombaysaffires (Post 1234104)
Thanks. I tried purchasing the VIP without code and it worked fine.

4th row, Concord.

The tickets reflect the price but don't provide any specifics regarding when/where to show up for the m&g or any other details. :shrug:

Did other people get that info with their tickets?

Yep, no code needed for the VIP packages. I didn't get any M&G info either.

bombaysaffires 08-15-2018 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenzo (Post 1234105)
Yep, no code needed for the VIP packages. I didn't get any M&G info either.

Yes I saw that after I purchased... m&g no code needed today; regular tickets need a code and get released to various preferred groups tomorrow and then general public Saturday. :thumbsup:

I was just focused on making sure I got mine. :D

DownOnRodeo 08-15-2018 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenzo (Post 1234099)
I wonder if they'll let us bring an item for LB to autograph...

Unless you hear otherwise, I would definitely bring something. I haven't been to his solo shows before, but he was very easygoing with fans on the SYW tour, including giving autographs.

Eugene 08-15-2018 03:16 PM

Meet'n'greet in 2012 was after the show and limited to around 20 people IIRC. Looks like this time there were closer to 50 m'n'g tickets, so I'm GUESSING it will be before the show.

I will be bringing photos from the Wilmington DE show for him to sign...a lot of people brought their Buckingham/Nicks vinyl to sign in 2012.

Nathan 08-15-2018 03:37 PM

Front row M&G for Portland! :blob2:

lovethemac1 08-15-2018 05:22 PM

Second row, Centre, meet and greet, LA!!!!!!

Weeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I need to go clothes shopping, what to wear, what to wear???????

Lola 08-15-2018 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevierocks87 (Post 1234089)
Me too! Where are your seats? The ones I got ARE front row but they are the first seats in the left section, but it looks like such a small (and gorgeous) venue I think they will still be great.

https://www.cantonpalacetheatre.org/...-section-b.jpg

So I've got Section B, Row A, Seats 1 and 2

https://www.cantonpalacetheatre.org/seating-chart

I've got Sec C, Row D, Seat 5
I love these small theaters. They almost always look cool and have good acoustics. This will be a hoot!

LB Freakazoid 08-15-2018 06:01 PM

Well... I usually only go to Dade if I'm paid lol.....
However, for Lindsey! I'm paying! Just got a vip tix. Dead center. It's counted as a third row, but there are no seats in the center of the first - so I guess it's the second row? :eek:
I'm sooooo excited!
Adrienne Arts center has great acoustics.

Storms123 08-15-2018 06:14 PM

2nd row sort of Center with M&G in NYC! Cannot wait.

KenshiMaster16 08-15-2018 09:12 PM

I got 12'th row at Charlotte. That's all I can afford at the moment but still excited. Anyone know about this ticket purchase album stuff, like details on when it gets sent out?

wondergirl9847 08-16-2018 10:06 AM

Cd info

I believe they are going to send out emails 5-7 days after ticket purchase to give out instructions on either downloading or getting the CD mailed to you. It will be the 1 CD, not the 3.

As for M&G, I think they will send out emails a few days before that show on what to do, where to go.:D

Lola 08-16-2018 10:22 AM

Just got my tickets for Chicago. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Presale code is REMIX

sodascouts 08-16-2018 11:16 AM

Front Row Center VIP Birmingham!

macpai 08-16-2018 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wondergirl9847 (Post 1234181)
I believe they are going to send out emails 5-7 days after ticket purchase to give out instructions on either downloading or getting the CD mailed to you. It will be the 1 CD, not the 3.

As for M&G, I think they will send out emails a few days before that show on what to do, where to go.:D

Thanks for the info, I was wondering myself. So we gotta buy the three-disc anyway. Still nice for us to give us one.

jeets2000 08-16-2018 11:34 AM

Congrats to everybody who got tickets already and good luck to those still looking!

I got front row far side for York, PA yesterday, and then 5th row left side for Washington, DC today. I opted not to do the VIP meet & greet because of price considerations, so with that considered, I'm pretty happy. But I'll be obsessively watching for ticket drops for the DC show as we get closer. :thumbsup:

nicepace 08-16-2018 12:05 PM

Presale code TROUBLE worked for the Wilbur Theater, Boston, MA. I think it is a Spotify presale code.

I got balcony tickets, second row. I think I'll be able to see pretty well from there, and they are in my price range.

This will be my first Lindsey solo show. I saw him with Christine last year, but otherwise I've only seen him with that former band of his. I am really excited about this!

sodascouts 08-16-2018 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeets2000 (Post 1234196)
Congrats to everybody who got tickets already and good luck to those still looking!

I got front row far side for York, PA yesterday, and then 5th row left side for Washington, DC today. I opted not to do the VIP meet & greet because of price considerations, so with that considered, I'm pretty happy. But I'll be obsessively watching for ticket drops for the DC show as we get closer. :thumbsup:

Honestly, I hesitated because of the price tag, especially since I've already had the pleasure of meeting Lindsey. In the end I justified it to myself by saying that in the past, I've gone to multiple shows but sadly this time, I'll only be able to go to one. Might as well go all out for that one night.

jeets2000 08-16-2018 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sodascouts (Post 1234216)
Honestly, I hesitated because of the price tag, especially since I've already had the pleasure of meeting Lindsey. In the end I justified it to myself by saying that in the past, I've gone to multiple shows but sadly this time, I'll only be able to go to one. Might as well go all out for that one night.

Nancy, would you (or anyone else who has done one before) be able to tell us what the meet & greets are typically like? I don't imagine you have a lot of time to chat with LB, but hopefully it's enough for some kind of brief back and forth?

I had the chance to meet Bono once, and I got a photo taken with him. I'm a big U2 fan and was kind of embarrassed that I totally froze up. I had to ask someone afterward if I smiled for the pic. :] I just don't know what I'd say to Lindsey aside from thanking him for writing the soundtrack of my life.

sodascouts 08-16-2018 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeets2000 (Post 1234220)
Nancy, would you (or anyone else who has done one before) be able to tell us what the meet & greets are typically like? I don't imagine you have a lot of time to chat with LB, but hopefully it's enough for some kind of brief back and forth?

Well, the one I went to several years ago in Nashville was pretty disorganized and poorly managed. It was after the show and you could tell he was eager to finish up and talk to local friends waiting backstage like Walter Egan. We all literally lined up for him to sign an item, then we got a few seconds to talk as he signed. He was polite but again, obviously in a hurry. There was no official photo - you had to ask for a pic and his handler would take it with your camera. Then you were hurried away.

This one looks to be more professionally set up.

TheMacAttack 08-16-2018 09:33 PM

I'm in!!

So excited for this tour! I'm going to the Pittsburgh show and then doing the Meet & Greet for the Canton, OH (Cleveland) show!!

BlanketMan 08-17-2018 10:25 AM

Got four seats in the fifth row in York for the total price of one meet-and-greet, so I'm happy. The whole fam is going, including my two teens. If they weren't going, the missus and I probably would've sprung for the M&Gs, but this is better. Gotta make sure the next generation appreciates the musical geniuses of our era! :D

Hawkeye 08-17-2018 01:12 PM

I will be at the NORTH Tonawanda show, not New Tonawanda like the site says:laugh: I didn’t buy my ticket so I don’t have the incredible seats you guys all have but I’m at least committing to this Lindsey show on the first day it’s available and haven’t bought my Fleetwood Mac ticket yet and they’ve been available for months!