The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   It's time for another....oh yes it is.... (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=29336)

Dark Angel 01-01-2007 11:45 PM

Those are adorable, Amber! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by amber (Post 621618)
Okay, at my parent's I raided the photo albums and got all these great pictures to bring home, scan, then send back.

You have to imagine this series as one of those flip books. you know, a different pic is drawn on each page with a slight change, you flip the pages fast, and it looks like there is action? I resized them, I hope they aren't too big.

:laugh:

amber 01-02-2007 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Angel (Post 622629)
Those are adorable, Amber! :)

Thank you. :wavey:

BlackWidow 01-02-2007 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelle2677 (Post 622579)
:eek: goooood damn! Wtf is wrong with me lately?! No. I dont have ST and i dont care to watch LT :laugh:

....yep..:nod:...she's straight!

Johnny Stew 01-02-2007 02:42 PM

You're just way too cute, Justin. :xoxo:
That second pic is a hoot -- work that tongue, Gene Simmons!

hayley 01-02-2007 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by takenbythesky (Post 622814)
My parents gave me a digital camera for Christmas. So here's a flattering picture of me without my glasses.

And here's a less flattering picture of me with my glasses.

Aww, so cute! And I love the glasses. They're really flattering on you.

amber 01-02-2007 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by takenbythesky (Post 622814)
My parents gave me a digital camera for Christmas. So here's a flattering picture of me without my glasses.

And here's a less flattering picture of me with my glasses.

Cute! I like the glasses on you. Oh, I got your card, thank you so much, Spanky and Vinnie say thank you, too. :xoxo:

skcin 01-03-2007 03:32 PM

Justin - I like your pic with glasses. :shrug:

Amber - Awesome pics. So many memories. Not so much the being active part (I never could aim, catch or throw - still can't) or the hot dad part (my dad stoppsed being hot before I was born, I'm quite sure.) But those clothes. Ah, yes, satin shorts. I was devestated when I hopped a fence & tore mine. The were royal blue with baby blue piping.:distress: I used to wear them with my hot air balloon shirt....

And you look JUST like your mom. :D

80's TV. Some shows have not stood the test of time. I am still a big fan of Golden Girls, Family Ties, Cheers. I loved One Day at a Time & Gimme a Break. Used to love Cosby Show. Now? Not so much. :shrug: Always always ALWAYS hated Full House & that little monkey babay. HATED! :mad:

Anyone remember I Married Dora? :lol: Too Close For Comfort?

amber 01-03-2007 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skcin (Post 623280)
Justin - I like your pic with glasses. :shrug:

Amber - Awesome pics. So many memories. Not so much the being active part (I never could aim, catch or throw - still can't) or the hot dad part (my dad stoppsed being hot before I was born, I'm quite sure.) But those clothes. Ah, yes, satin shorts. I was devestated when I hopped a fence & tore mine. The were royal blue with baby blue piping.:distress: I used to wear them with my hot air balloon shirt....

And you look JUST like your mom. :D

Not active?! How weird that you can do the Gold n Braid dance to perfection, whereas I cannot at all. :confused: I bet it's like that thing where you think you can't sing, but you kind of can.
I can picture your shorts now...was your balloon shirt sparkly? You know all the sparkly decal shirts that were around. I don't look just like my mom...:p

Quote:

80's TV. Some shows have not stood the test of time. I am still a big fan of Golden Girls, Family Ties, Cheers. I loved One Day at a Time & Gimme a Break. Used to love Cosby Show. Now? Not so much. :shrug: Always always ALWAYS hated Full House & that little monkey babay. HATED! :mad:

Was Too Close for Comfort the one with Ted Baxter? I mean, previous Ted Baxter. Of course One Day at a Time (lets sing the theme song now!) but I thought that was 70's. Guess not.
I just remembered Mr. Belvedere was great, and I don't know if Benson was good, but I watched it.
So, my number one want on DVD picks would be (aside from ABFAB) Bionic Woman, Jake and the Fatman, and Mr. Belvedere. Whatever happened to that smart assed kid, he was so funny!

Johnny Stew 01-03-2007 04:17 PM

Quote:

I was such a TV Junkie (read: geek with no social life) when I was younger -- name a sitcom and it's a good bet that I remember it.

I enjoyed 'I Married Dora' -- though I don't think it lasted past a half-season order (9-13 episodes).

'Too Close For Comfort' was really funny. Ted Knight and Audrey Meadows really played off of each other hysterically. And, hey, it gave JM J. Bullock his big break! ;)

skcin 01-03-2007 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amber (Post 623287)
Not active?! How weird that you can do the Gold n Braid dance to perfection, whereas I cannot at all. :confused: I bet it's like that thing where you think you can't sing, but you kind of can.
I can picture your shorts now...was your balloon shirt sparkly? You know all the sparkly decal shirts that were around. I don't look just like my mom...:p

Was Too Close for Comfort the one with Ted Baxter? I mean, previous Ted Baxter. Of course One Day at a Time (lets sing the theme song now!) but I thought that was 70's. Guess not.
I just remembered Mr. Belvedere was great, and I don't know if Benson was good, but I watched it.
So, my number one want on DVD picks would be (aside from ABFAB) Bionic Woman, Jake and the Fatman, and Mr. Belvedere. Whatever happened to that smart assed kid, he was so funny!

But I don't have to catch the tambo for the G&B dance, and I sure as hell don't have to aim it when I toss it. :p Neither does Curtis, as evidenced by Carri'es traumatic head injury.

Yes! Sparkle rainbow hot air balloon shirt! :nod:

Yeah, you do. :D

Yup, that's the one. One Day at a Time (This is it, this is it....) started in the late 70's but was def. on in the early 80's (remember Valerie Beritnelli with her feathered hair & Jordache?) I just found out that Facts of Life started in 1979 - when I watched episode 1 on the DVD set I got for Christmas. :lol:

Belvedere was good, I remember watching Benson too. Diff'rent Strokes was a big hit in my house. And the Duke of Hazzarrd. :o Don't forget Silver Spoons.

amber 01-03-2007 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skcin (Post 623319)
But I don't have to catch the tambo for the G&B dance, and I sure as hell don't have to aim it when I toss it. Neither does Curtis, as evidenced by Carri'es traumatic head injury.

Yes! Sparkle rainbow hot air balloon shirt! :nod:

Yeah, you do.

Yup, that's the one. One Day at a Time (This is it, this is it....) started in the late 70's but was def. on in the early 80's (remember Valerie Beritnelli with her feathered hair & Jordache?) I just found out that Facts of Life started in 1979 - when I watched episode 1 on the DVD set I got for Christmas. :lol:

Oh, you didn't. Facts of Life was terrible. :distress: :woohoo: I really liked Blair's hair, though. If I had met Natalie in real life I would have punched her. Repeatedly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by skcin (Post 623319)
Belvedere was good, I remember watching Benson too. Diff'rent Strokes was a big hit in my house. And the Duke of Hazzarrd. :o Don't forget Silver Spoons.

Diff Strokes...:distress: Silver Spoons...:distress: :eek: So. Bad. I remember I was required to have a crush on Ricky Shroeder. I didn't really, though.

Dukes of Hazzard. Here's a replay of my house then "No, we're not watching that stupid crap! Turn it to the Jeffersons!" :shrug: I think I liked D of H pretty well, though. Those 2 times I saw it. :rolleyes:

I knew your shirt was sparkly! And regardless of catching, I still think you're some sort of weird G n B savant. Or perhaps I just can't dance.

skcin 01-03-2007 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amber (Post 623330)
Oh, you didn't. Facts of Life was terrible. :distress: :woohoo: I really liked Blair's hair, though. If I had met Natalie in real life I would have punched her. Repeatedly.

Diff Strokes...:distress: Silver Spoons... :eek: So. Bad. I remember I was required to have a crush on Ricky Shroeder. I didn't really, though.

Dukes of Hazzard. Here's a replay of my house then "No, we're not watching that stupid crap! Turn it to the Jeffersons!" :shrug: I think I liked D of H pretty well, though. Those 2 times I saw it. :rolleyes:

I knew your shirt was sparkly! And regardless of catching, I still think you're some sort of weird G n B savant. Or perhaps I just can't dance.

Facts of Life DVD was given to me as a joke. But Mark & I watched the first ep anyway - when Molly Ringwald was on. :laugh:

I didn't like Ricky Schroeder either. :shrug: But I was in love with Bo Duke. :)

Heeee. I'm a G&B savant. :xoxo:

amber 01-03-2007 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skcin (Post 623340)
Facts of Life DVD was given to me as a joke. But Mark & I watched the first ep anyway - when Molly Ringwald was on. :laugh:

I didn't like Ricky Schroeder either. :shrug: But I was in love with Bo Duke. :)

Heeee. I'm a G&B savant. :xoxo:

Oh, yeah, Duke boys were hot. I was a little young for a crush, though. But now blond Duke is on Smallville, yeah? as the dad? Against my will, I love that show. The girl looks how i always wanted to look my whole life.

Anyway...anyone got any pictures? :p Paula? Christmas pics?

skcin 01-03-2007 05:05 PM

After the annual tradition of his nieces putting jewelry and/or hair decorations on hi:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/skcin/us2006.jpg

The nieces. We're still wokring on Gracie's smile skills:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19.../girls2006.jpg

With Goddaughter Aubrey:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...aubrey2006.jpg

Happy happy joy joy!
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...onniegrace.jpg

amber 01-03-2007 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skcin (Post 623352)
After the annual tradition of his nieces putting jewelry and/or hair decorations on hi:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/skcin/us2006.jpg

You look so pretty! And Mark (again) is f*cking hot, even with earrings. Can you leave him to me in your will? :p

Quote:

The nieces. We're still wokring on Gracie's smile skills:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19.../girls2006.jpg

They are cute. Now, those aren't your neices by blood right? It's weird, though, the younger ones kind of look like you.

Quote:

Those are adorable. How fun to have kids at Christmas! I mean, kids you like.
Those are great pics. All I have is pics of us with the dogs. :D