The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Christine McVie (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Christine Photos Through the Decades (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=17181)

macfan 57 12-14-2004 07:29 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Here are still some more from the Dance era. I believe the first two are outtakes from a Rolling Stone photo shoot. The third picture is Chris & Stevie at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction. The fourth picture is from the Brit Awards.

NicksIllume 12-14-2004 08:46 AM

4 Attachment(s)
From the Dance era...

NicksIllume 12-14-2004 08:57 AM

3 Attachment(s)
From Behind the Music...

NicksIllume 12-14-2004 09:18 AM

4 Attachment(s)
R&R Hall of Fame Group shots and Brit Awards...

macfan 57 12-14-2004 12:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
NicksIllume, those Dance & Brit Awards pictures are incredible! They're so much better than the ones that I have. I checked out that Getty Image website. They have fantastic pictures. Here's another one. This one looks like it might be from the 1978 Grammys. This looks like the same guy that was sitting next to Chris at the Grammys when they won album of the year. I don't know who it is, but Lis thought it might be Christine's brother. Lis, is this John Perfect?

ThePenguin 12-14-2004 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macfan 57
NicksIllume, those Dance & Brit Awards pictures are incredible! They're so much better than the ones that I have. I checked out that Getty Image website. They have fantastic pictures. Here's another one. This one looks like it might be from the 1978 Grammys. This looks like the same guy that was sitting next to Chris at the Grammys when they won album of the year. I don't know who it is, but Lis thought it might be Christine's brother. Lis, is this John Perfect?

My guess is yes. I compared it to the pics on the john/chris story and it sure looks like him to me. She's very close to her brother and I wouldn't be at all surprised if he accompanied her to major stuff like that (and yes that picture was from the Grammys.)

-Lis

ThePenguin 12-14-2004 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicksIllume
R&R Hall of Fame Group shots and Brit Awards...

That last one of the Brit awards is framed on the wall right over my computer. :p I love that one. Wasn't that the last time Chris was 'part' of them?

--Lis

jbrownsjr 12-14-2004 01:06 PM

Yes I think that was her last time.

NicksIllume 12-14-2004 01:42 PM

4 Attachment(s)
These are from Rex Features...

NicksIllume 12-14-2004 01:45 PM

3 Attachment(s)
More from Rex Features...

ThePenguin 12-14-2004 02:01 PM

Wow those pictures are gorgeous!!! Have to say how darn cute John was in those BTM group shots. Very handsome chap.

Thanks for digging up all these new ones!!
-Lis

macfan 57 12-14-2004 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePenguin
That last one of the Brit awards is framed on the wall right over my computer. :p I love that one. Wasn't that the last time Chris was 'part' of them?

--Lis

Wasn't the Grammys the last time Chris was a part of them? I think the Brit Awards came before the Grammys. I thought the day after the Grammys, she packed up & moved back to England. I think Stevie may have mentioned that at some time.

macfan 57 12-14-2004 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicksIllume
These are from Rex Features...

These new pictures are fantastic! I'm saving them to my computer. I LOVE 212753a(Mick & Chris). Do you think this is from the Behind the Mask era?

ThePenguin 12-14-2004 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macfan 57
These new pictures are fantastic! I'm saving them to my computer. I LOVE 212753a(Mick & Chris). Do you think this is from the Behind the Mask era?

I think it probably is....

Mick looks healthier in this one than in the other one you posted of Chris and him together. Boy he looked pretty wretched in that. Chris, of course, looks lovely in both. ;)

>>Wasn't the Grammys the last time Chris was a part of them? I think the >>Brit Awards came before the Grammys. I thought the day after the >>Grammys, she packed up & moved back to England. I think Stevie may >>have mentioned that at some time.

I wasn't sure which came first, the grammys or the Brit awards.

-Lis

NicksIllume 12-14-2004 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePenguin
I wasn't sure which came first, the grammys or the Brit awards.

-Lis

The Brit Awards came first...February 9 to be exact. The Grammys were February 25.