The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   The Just Thought I'd Share Thread (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=41544)

Stew_Matthews 08-27-2017 05:29 PM

Time moves on....

I haven't posted for four years but nice to see the site still here and some nice people still around.

Loved seeing Chris and Lindsey recently - played so well and reminded me why I still love the band.

W

SisterNightroad 08-28-2017 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stew_Matthews (Post 1216051)
I haven't posted for four years but nice to see the site still here and some nice people still around.

Loved seeing Chris and Lindsey recently - played so well and reminded me why I still love the band.

W

Welcome back Stew Matthews!

SisterNightroad 10-07-2017 01:54 PM

Is anyone Dutch here?

SisterNightroad 10-10-2017 08:39 AM

A little over a week ago I've started reading It by Stephen King; last night I've reached the point where adult Beverly visits her old home and meets "Mrs. Kersh": I couldn't sleep well after that, and I'm not a person that's easily startled.

FuzzyPlum 10-29-2017 04:27 PM

https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incomin...-of-Mexico.jpg

Congratulations to Lewis Hamilton on winning a fourth Formula 1 world drivers championship :cool:

vivfox 01-06-2018 06:39 PM

Today is my special day. I have been drug and alcohol free for NINE Years. I can honestly, honestly say that in all that time I haven't craved my doc (drug of choice) not even one time. I have wanted to have a drink here and there but never did. I never had a problem with alcohol but I know if I allowed myself to have even one sip, it breaks my clean time and I could easily become an alcoholic because I would be drinking for the buzz, not to enhance the taste of my food, like it should be used for. I am so proud of myself. Love, Mark:angel:

iamnotafraid 02-23-2018 12:24 AM

One of my most favorite evangelist and preachers died
yesterday. Billy Graham.

I believe he served the Lord well. And now he is in a
much better place.

iamnotafraid 03-13-2018 09:56 PM

Rats! I'm already through with season two of Sneaky Pete.
Ten episodes are not enough.

SisterNightroad 03-14-2018 06:48 AM

And so another giant left us. I'm starting to feel old. However goodbye Stephen:

http://quotemadness.com/post/163468316083/quiet-people-have-the-loudest-minds

moon 06-12-2018 10:10 PM

Hi! It's been a while haha
After a few years out, I'm here. Lot of things happened in the FM world. Of course, the most important were Lindsey's split and Danny's death. And I'm really sad for both...
I finally finished my career of History. I'm a teacher! And it was a very looong race. It's great to know my dear girlfriend and my family were at that moment. I wrote a few songs for my lovely girl, but now I'm only looking for a good job, and I don't have time to write or even play...
Hope everyone's fine here, I'm happy to read you again!
Mark.

SisterNightroad 06-13-2018 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moon (Post 1230793)
Hi! It's been a while haha
After a few years out, I'm here. Lot of things happened in the FM world. Of course, the most important were Lindsey's split and Danny's death. And I'm really sad for both...
I finally finished my career of History. I'm a teacher! And it was a very looong race. It's great to know my dear girlfriend and my family were at that moment. I wrote a few songs for my lovely girl, but now I'm only looking for a good job, and I don't have time to write or even play...
Hope everyone's fine here, I'm happy to read you again!
Mark.

Hi, welcome back Mark, I remember about you!

lovethemac1 06-13-2018 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivfox (Post 1219536)
Today is my special day. I have been drug and alcohol free for NINE Years. I can honestly, honestly say that in all that time I haven't craved my doc (drug of choice) not even one time. I have wanted to have a drink here and there but never did. I never had a problem with alcohol but I know if I allowed myself to have even one sip, it breaks my clean time and I could easily become an alcoholic because I would be drinking for the buzz, not to enhance the taste of my food, like it should be used for. I am so proud of myself. Love, Mark:angel:

Congratulations, that is an amazing accomplishment and you should be very proud. :wavey:

vivfox 06-16-2018 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovethemac1 (Post 1230832)
Congratulations, that is an amazing accomplishment and you should be very proud. :wavey:

Thank you. :woohoo::wavey:

vivfox 06-16-2018 01:44 PM

As of today, June 16,2018 I have been cigarette free for sixteen years!!!:blob2:

sasja 06-17-2018 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivfox (Post 1231065)
As of today, June 16,2018 I have been cigarette free for sixteen years!!!:blob2:

That's just awesome, congrats!!!!:woohoo::thumbsup: