The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Reviews of the classic west show? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=57357)

GypsySorcerer 07-20-2017 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1214144)
In my opinion, I just don't care about their relationship. That bond is old and tired.

I do care about BuckVie having a trust and a kindred spirit kind of relationship. It shows on this new album. I believe that if they did another album from scratch, it would only get better and better.

As for the full band, I thought they sounded great.. and that was just youtube..
I saw Stevie being very playful w/ Christine.. I think these two are bff's. That's nice, too.

I hope they switch the set list up for the 2018 tour. It would do them and the fans some good.

Agreed. I have wanted BuckVie to collaborate more intensively for years, and I am glad we are finally getting it. I also agree about Stevie and Chris' bond. They're very different, but it works.

GypsySorcerer 07-20-2017 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by button-lip (Post 1214163)
But ultimately she valued/values his opinion.

I also think Lindsey's way of communicating his ideas/knowledge is entirely different when he's talking with Christine than when he's talking with Stevie. Let's face it: Stevie wants to be the boss but Lindsey isn't exactly the most understanding and patient person in the world. :lol:

Stevie's used to getting her way, and Lindsey can be a pretentious twit. So many power plays there...it's easy to see why their romantic relationship was doomed.

Neal 07-20-2017 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sodascouts (Post 1214138)
Perhaps the length of the tours would be better if shorter, so they could have a better attitude about it.

This!

I realize these 18 month tours rake in the dollars, but if they kept them to a reasonable 4-6 months tops, they (Stevie) probably wouldn't need 3 year gaps between projects just to look at each other again...

jbrownsjr 07-20-2017 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neal (Post 1214166)
This!

I realize these 18 month tours rake in the dollars, but if they kept them to a reasonable 4-6 months tops, they (Stevie) probably wouldn't need 3 year gaps between projects just to look at each other again...

Exactly!! Remember after Tusk.. they were so sick of each other.

Mirage's short tour was a result of that. And then LB didn't even want to tour Tango. Tusk tour burned them out.

gldstwmn 07-20-2017 03:18 PM

I guess I don't understand why anyone would think they would do anything different for a show billed as The Classic. :shrug:

jbrownsjr 07-20-2017 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gldstwmn (Post 1214171)
I guess I don't understand why anyone would think they would do anything different for a show billed as The Classic. :shrug:

Fair point!