The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Present Band (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   This forum is such a relief (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=57849)

bombaysaffires 09-25-2018 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveMacD (Post 1237662)
Richard Dashut
@RichardDashut
·
Sep 15

I must admit since I started my Twitter account & Lindsey’s active participation in social media I have not heard back from him. Perhaps he is upset with me for talking after all these years. I’ve tried 2 b fair & respectful but I fear I’ve lost an old friend. I apologize to all.

thanks for sharing that. I've been away from Twitter for awhile. Makes life easier sometimes.

Does seem a bit...needy I suppose. I mean, they haven't been in regular chatfests even before Lindsey got on social media from all indications. And Lindsey's clearly doing this for purposes of marketing his anthology/tour. I don't think he'd be on otherwise, so he's kinda stayed mostly on topics related to particular songs, or tour set lists, or how he played on a certain song, etc.

StreetAngel86 09-26-2018 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamsunwind (Post 1237661)
I feel like whiny biatch is a bit harsh but he does seem like a very touchy person.

poTAYtoe
poTAHtoe

Tarot 10-12-2018 01:35 AM

Finn is the worst pick they could have made for a new front man

lovethemac1 10-12-2018 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarot (Post 1240242)
Finn is the worst pick they could have made for a new front man

BOOOOOM!!!!! <——— Sugar Micks head again.

SorcererJP 10-20-2018 04:33 AM

This forum isn't a relief, cannot find one single thread in this section too, where the haters with too much time on their hands, vent their negativity, hostility and other anxious thoughts about the new band in the situation.

Remember what your former hero once sung: "Take on the situation but not the torment"

bwboy 10-20-2018 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SorcererJP (Post 1241486)
This forum isn't a relief, cannot find one single thread in this section too, where the haters with too much time on their hands, vent their negativity, hostility and other anxious thoughts about the new band in the situation.

Remember what your former hero once sung: "Take on the situation but not the torment"

Well, I originally posted this thread in the post-Rumours section, where most of the FM haters stayed away from, but then it was moved to the Present Band section, and seemed to attract the haters here.

I was watching YouTube performances of Hypnotized and Storms from this tour (something I had avoided because I'm waiting to see them live but broke down for those two songs because they've been dropped from the set) and was astounded to read all the positive comments there, and that helped me understand the hate and negativity here on this board is not truly reflective of the world. But I agree, how many different ways can someone say they hate Fleetwood Mac? Say it once or twice, then move on and enjoy Lindsey's album and tour.

vivfox 10-20-2018 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwboy (Post 1241492)
I was watching YouTube performances of Hypnotized and Storms from this tour and was astounded to read all the positive comments there, and that helped me understand the hate and negativity here on this board is not truly reflective of the world.

What you don't know is that the person who posted the Storms video that you love purposely deletes all the negative comments the video gets. I know this because she told me. So really the negativity here is reflective of this world. It's simply that we allow positive and negative comments here and I'm cool with that. It grates on me at times but I feel fortunate the owner of The Ledge allows it.

bwboy 10-20-2018 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivfox (Post 1241499)
What you don't know is that the person who posted the Storms video that you love purposely deletes all the negative comments the video gets. I know this because she told me. So really the negativity here is reflective of this world. It's simply that we allow positive and negative comments here and I'm cool with that. It grates on me at times but I feel fortunate the owner of The Ledge allows it.

LOL thanks vivfox- I should have known that! What I should have said was that it's refreshing to not see comments about how Stevie is evil for firing Lindsey on a clip where she's singing and the comment has nothing to do with the clip itself.