The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   The Just Thought I'd Share Thread (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=41544)

Macfanforever 10-06-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enchanted_Stevi (Post 1064868)
Found this picture of me and everyone I went to Maine with....and Ashley's mom who wanted to get in the picture LOL

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...99380604_n.jpg

Wow How cute.Great shot with big smiles by everyone.

BTW .Nice nails.

HomerMcvie 10-06-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfanforever (Post 1064870)
Yes .I forgot about that.I never watch the Spike channel because I was pissed over the change over.They had crap on the channel anyway and the National Network was garbage too.

That the problem with these" branding " of cable channels.They should stick to the branded name without drifting off running crap which is not even related to the channel.

Lets see what happens with this new version.I agree I hope they will stick with music and not drift off with sports and reality shows.

Me too. What I really wish I had, was RFD TV.

Macfanforever 10-06-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1064872)
Me too. What I really wish I had, was RFD TV.

I never got to see RFD TV. Or have the channel.I hope Crook and Chase is back on the new TNN.They are a great pair.

I read too This new TNN channel will be like RFD,CoolTV and those other sub DTV channels on regular tv.It will be available for free on regular TV .Plus some cable companies probably will pick it up too.

Before the internet .I remember back when TNN or their syndi show "This Week in Country Music was on the air back in the late 1980's or early 1990's.They had the upcoming concert announcements and they mention that Stevie will be going on tour later that summer.My eyes lit up at the time and start making radio station calls and try to get some info from them on tour dates..I dont remember which one but I'm glad I got the headsup about it from the Crook and Chase shows.

Maybe was the 1989 Trouble tour or the 1991 tour or even the 1990 FM Mask tour.I dont remember.

Enchanted_Stevi 10-06-2012 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfanforever (Post 1064871)
Wow How cute.Great shot with big smiles by everyone.

BTW .Nice nails.

Thanks...I miss our vacation in Maine it was so much fun lol =D

HomerMcvie 10-07-2012 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfanforever (Post 1064873)
I never got to see RFD TV. Or have the channel.I hope Crook and Chase is back on the new TNN.They are a great pair.

I read too This new TNN channel will be like RFD,CoolTV and those other sub DTV channels on regular tv.It will be available for free on regular TV .Plus some cable companies probably will pick it up too.

Before the internet .I remember back when TNN or their syndi show "This Week in Country Music was on the air back in the late 1980's or early 1990's.They had the upcoming concert announcements and they mention that Stevie will be going on tour later that summer.My eyes lit up at the time and start making radio station calls and try to get some info from them on tour dates..I dont remember which one but I'm glad I got the headsup about it from the Crook and Chase shows.

Maybe was the 1989 Trouble tour or the 1991 tour or even the 1990 FM Mask tour.I dont remember.

I've only had a friend(who has RFD) tell me about it. That it's like everything we'd LIKE TNN and CMT to be!

Is it too much to ask, for a music network to show us music? lol Live concerts, the Grand Old Opry, maybe music videos? What a concept!;)

WildHearted 10-07-2012 12:30 PM

I'm thinking about changing my major but at the same time I don't know what I would change it to, so I'll probably just stick with it even though I feel like I will be miserable. At least I'll be able to get a job, I guess. But I'll be miserable.

Catch 22.

jannieC 10-07-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildHearted (Post 1064925)
I'm thinking about changing my major but at the same time I don't know what I would change it to, so I'll probably just stick with it even though I feel like I will be miserable. At least I'll be able to get a job, I guess. But I'll be miserable.

Catch 22.

Sorry if I missed this somewhere but what are you majoring in?

WildHearted 10-07-2012 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jannieC (Post 1064969)
Sorry if I missed this somewhere but what are you majoring in?

Nursing.

I know it sounds terrible saying I think I will be miserable - I'm sure it's very fulfilling, and I do have a passion for caring for people, etc, so it's not that I think that I wouldn't be happy with the nature of the work. It's mostly just the time commitment that I think will bring me down, especially once I am admitted into a nursing program at school. I am very anxious and a perfectionist so I feel overwhelmed very easily and I'm just starting to freak out about it already, and I still have until the fall before I'll be in the program... so I know that can't be a good sign.

ButterCookie 10-13-2012 09:32 AM

I've got my first kinda-real job in the TV industry at the moment with my fingers crossed that in the near future it'll lead to a job with a credit. On Wednesday, the Producer I am working for had a Director friend of his join us on the shoot and it was only Matt O'Casey - the guy who Directed the Don't Stop docu. He's such a great guy and I'm looking forward to working with him more :blob2:

vivfox 10-13-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ButterCookie (Post 1065611)
Matt O'Casey - the guy who Directed the Don't Stop docu.:

I am very happy for you. You go girl!

Macfanforever 10-16-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

I've got my first kinda-real job in the TV industry at the moment with my fingers crossed that in the near future it'll lead to a job with a credit. On Wednesday, the Producer I am working for had a Director friend of his join us on the shoot and it was only Matt O'Casey - the guy who Directed the Don't Stop docu. He's such a great guy and I'm looking forward to working with him more :blob2:

That's great news.Keep it up and have fun with it.

SummerlongBoots 10-16-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

WOW! That's very exciting! Best of luck!

SummerlongBoots 10-16-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildHearted (Post 1064970)
Nursing.

I know it sounds terrible saying I think I will be miserable - I'm sure it's very fulfilling, and I do have a passion for caring for people, etc, so it's not that I think that I wouldn't be happy with the nature of the work. It's mostly just the time commitment that I think will bring me down, especially once I am admitted into a nursing program at school. I am very anxious and a perfectionist so I feel overwhelmed very easily and I'm just starting to freak out about it already, and I still have until the fall before I'll be in the program... so I know that can't be a good sign.

You are sooooo talented! You can blend nursing with singing and it will help everyone!

SummerlongBoots 10-16-2012 08:04 PM

I hope it's okay to post this. :o

A story of mine has been published in this book! :blob2:

It's totally surreal! :nod:

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...psebdb1f70.jpg

vivfox 10-16-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SummerlongBoots (Post 1065941)
I hope it's okay to post this. :oA story of mine has been published in this book!

Congrats! It must feel great to be published!