The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Stevie Nicks (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   stevie tattoo.... (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=41267)

goldustsongbird 10-07-2009 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GODDESS6 (Post 845719)
& why is it dysfunctional to get a tattoo if you are over 17?:shrug:~ do you guys think your generation invented it?~ or if you are over 17 does that mean a person is disgusting & well "old"?:shocked:~

Yeah, Dani's right. On the bright side, my aunt wasn't thinking about poker chips and guns getting inked onto her for life. :laugh: It was more like three hearts, or three doves, something like that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by carrie721 (Post 845723)
um. excuse. me.

:lol:

Could you imagine my aunt Carm with a tattoo of anything but cannoli? :laugh:

LikeAWillow 10-07-2009 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GODDESS6 (Post 845755)
i was thinking of possibly getting a take on the rosary tattoo nicole ritchie has around her ankle & down her foot, but instead of a cross, having it done like a necklace & stevie's cresent moon dangling from it, real dainty w/ filagree & feminine~

This is an amazing idea. Please post pictures if you do get it.

daniellaaarisen 10-07-2009 06:32 PM

Wait, the rosary thing is absolutely genius. Like.... genius. Two thumbs up.

And yes Caitlin, I haven't seen yours! Post it.

StreetAngel86 10-08-2009 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GypsyBlueEyes (Post 837431)
I can't believe I'm actually reading that someone else wants a top hat tattoo!!!! Its always been my favorite Stevie accessory...which I, of course, refer to as top hat sex :p I told my boyfriend thats what I wanted and he look at me like I was insane. I'm so happy I'm not the only one.

So, the tattoos I plan on getting are

1) the top hat with the words "the poet in my heart" slightly curving around it
2) Gypsy on the inside of my wrist
3) If I could find a really nice phoenix tattoo...something small but very detailed...I would get that too

and if I could have any tattoo in the world, even though I know she would never in a million years agree to it, I would get Stevie to sign the inside of my other wrist and have it tattooed on...yeah, I know she hates that and would probably yell at me...but it would be worth it

:eek: omg i thought everyone wanted a top hat :nod:
but i suppose most people opt for a tambo/flying heart thing
i like my own thing
and coz i dont wear hats, and i LOVE the top hat [esp with the SA reference] it's always been on my list to do

ur never-in-a-million-years tattoo is what i want too lol
i wouldnt TELL her i was going to have it tattooed tho... :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by APerfectLie (Post 844140)
I want to get "Rock A Little" on my wrist.
Also I want to get a mirror image of either "This will leave you haunted in your mirror" or "I'm going to back to the other side of the mirror" on my chest.
They would look something like this on my skin:

Photobucket

Photobucket

But when seen in a mirror they would appear like this:

Photobucket

Photobucket

OMGGGGGGGGGGG :eek:
we i went to get my wrist done
i was initally going to get MIRROR written backwards lol
i thought it was the coolest thing ever
but opted for SA instead :thumbsup:
woah, if you get yours done for real i'd love to see them

FYI getting your wrist tattooed does NOT hurt. i have both of my wrists done. whichever hand you write with will hurt less, because your nerves are pretty much desensitized to touch and being banged around. it hurts a little, but compared to having your ankles done....a mere pin prick. my mom has her gut done and she said it hurt worse than having a baby.....

StreetAngel86 10-08-2009 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GypsyBlueEyes (Post 845743)
hmm...let me get this straight...so he wants to get a gun that looks as though its shooting at 3 poker chips...and the poker chips are you, your sister, and your mother??? Are you sure he isn't just messing with you? :p

am i the only one who construes that imagery as sexual??????? :eek::sorry:
parents are funny :p