The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   TMI thread. Discussion of sensitive ADULT issues/triggers. Enter with awareness! (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=45306)

daniellaaarisen 03-08-2011 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiliD (Post 949075)
So, did you miss my question back a couple of pages...well, it was more of a request than a question...or just ignoring it? :shrug: :wavey: ;)

I PMed you!

diane_k 03-08-2011 10:47 PM

Fifty two pages and not ONE mention of scissoring? I find that a little bit rude. Also discriminating. You'll be hearing from my lawyer!

HomerMcvie 03-08-2011 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diane_k (Post 949093)
Fifty two pages and not ONE mention of scissoring? I find that a little bit rude. Also discriminating. You'll be hearing from my lawyer!

WTF is scissoring? Bumping uglies????
Double cooter pie?
Clambake duet?
Orifices-R-us?
:lol:

chiliD 03-08-2011 11:34 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 949105)
WTF is scissoring?

Homie, it's kind of like an adventurous quilting bee or group scrapbooking. ;)

ButterCookie 03-09-2011 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD (Post 948962)
really, think of the children.

Quote:

Originally Posted by markolas (Post 948964)
:rolleyes: I'd just as soon the whole board be 18+.

I don't like the think of the children argument. I'm not going to miraculously wake up on my 18th Birthday (in 5/6 months) and shout "YES I AM AN ADULT I CAN TALK ABOUT SEX!" or wake up to a whole host of knowledge that was bestowed on me at 4.30am exactly 18 years after I was born.

Also, boundaries are blurred between countries. In the UK, 16 is the age of consent so does that mean 16 y/o UK Ledgies aren't classed as children in *this* department but US Ledgies have to wait an extra two years?

markolas 03-09-2011 08:16 AM

Quote:

I prefer the term tribbing, but it doesn't really have anything to do with me. :laugh:

Dodfather 03-09-2011 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ButterCookie (Post 949154)
I don't like the think of the children argument. I'm not going to miraculously wake up on my 18th Birthday (in 5/6 months) and shout "YES I AM AN ADULT I CAN TALK ABOUT SEX!" or wake up to a whole host of knowledge that was bestowed on me at 4.30am exactly 18 years after I was born.

Also, boundaries are blurred between countries. In the UK, 16 is the age of consent so does that mean 16 y/o UK Ledgies aren't classed as children in *this* department but US Ledgies have to wait an extra two years?

Two excellent points - well made.

HomerMcvie 03-09-2011 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markolas (Post 949174)
I prefer the term tribbing, but it doesn't really have anything to do with me. :laugh:

Dammit, first scissoring, and now tribbing? Have I really lived that sheltered of a life?
I have no clue, on either.

I guess I'm just a super horny guy, who's just not kinky enough(now I'm not sure that's possible....so let's go with the sheltered theory.....:D).

WTF is tribbing?

Did I at least get scissoring right, that it's women bumping uglies?

I feel really innocent, right now!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

ButterCookie 03-09-2011 10:08 AM

The term 'bumping uglies' really offends me :/

skcin 03-09-2011 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carrie721 (Post 948983)
i'm not sure i "keep bringing it up." the truly pervy people are not around anymore (strand, etc), and if the lame dialogue in this thread led to a warning a while back, we'd never get anywhere with pervs pt II.

at any rate, one can't "lead the charge" when it comes to joking about masturbating with tweezers, ball gags, felching, snowballs, etc. it has to happen organically, much like a family orgy.

That would reinforce my faith in cycles.

Quote:

Originally Posted by carrie721 (Post 948996)
it's either been deleted, or it's impossible to find because of the indexing f*ck up when the ledge changed ownership.

I have searched & searched & can't find it. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by markolas (Post 949060)
It's pink and it's translucent, and fits very, very well. I wanted one that had glitter in it, but I guess you can't have everything.

Is that too graphic?

Why the desire for glitter? Does it expel the glitter? :lol:

markolas 03-09-2011 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 949200)
Dammit, first scissoring, and now tribbing? Have I really lived that sheltered of a life?
I have no clue, on either.

I guess I'm just a super horny guy, who's just not kinky enough(now I'm not sure that's possible....so let's go with the sheltered theory.....:D).

WTF is tribbing?

Did I at least get scissoring right, that it's women bumping uglies?

I feel really innocent, right now!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

lol Tribbing (aka tribadism) is rubbing p*ssies, yes. Scissoring is more a method for doing the aforementioned, I believe. But I'm hardly an expert.

markolas 03-09-2011 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skcin (Post 949209)
Why the desire for glitter? Does it expel the glitter? :lol:

No, the glitter is just suspended inside - like bananas in jello. Basically, I wanted it to be really faggy.

bluefox4000 03-09-2011 10:13 AM

Yes. me too. Also...There was an old song in the 90's I believe called Knocking Boots:shocked: First time I heard that one.

Mick

DefDumbandBlond 03-09-2011 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markolas (Post 949210)
lol Tribbing (aka tribadism) is rubbing p*ssies, yes. Scissoring is more a method for doing the aforementioned, I believe. But I'm hardly an expert.

Me either, although I do love the Scissor Sisters, they have a great new album out. :D

skcin 03-09-2011 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markolas (Post 949212)
No, the glitter is just suspended inside - like bananas in jello. Basically, I wanted it to be really faggy.

HA! Got it. :thumbsup: