The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   TMI thread. Discussion of sensitive ADULT issues/triggers. Enter with awareness! (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=45306)

BTFLCHLD 03-08-2011 07:37 PM

again, strange. just seems to me if I got on with someone and we both enjoyed discussing sexual adventures on a daily, IMO it would make sense to email, note or whatevs. that was my reasoning behind my initial question, is there some 'gettingoff' transpiring with the pubic display of such? that's all, really. just wondering.

Dodfather 03-08-2011 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carrie721 (Post 948975)
if you people want a real TMI thread, i wish we could dig up the old PERVS thread. that was so much more than "grandpappy bit me," and "sophomore sally is great in the sack."

Right - go for it. I was keeping it pretty tame because I could see Moderators may have an issue.

carrie721 03-08-2011 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bretonbanquet (Post 948988)
This thread got better :lol:

post more.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD (Post 948990)
again, strange. just seems to me if I got on with someone and we both enjoyed discussing sexual adventures on a daily, IMO it would make sense to email, note or whatevs. that was my reasoning behind my initial question, is there some 'gettingoff' transpiring with the pubic display of such? that's all, really. just wondering.

my vote is "yes."

markolas 03-08-2011 07:45 PM

I thought the pervs thread got deleted quite some time ago. Which is a shame, b/c it was hysterical.

carrie721 03-08-2011 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markolas (Post 948995)
I thought the pervs thread got deleted quite some time ago. Which is a shame, b/c it was hysterical.

it's either been deleted, or it's impossible to find because of the indexing f*ck up when the ledge changed ownership.

daniellaaarisen 03-08-2011 09:06 PM

I don't think that questioning the "motives" behind posters on this thread is really relevant or fully appropriate. The thread has gotten the clear from Jannie for now and that should be enough for the conversation to continue as it was before. :thumbsup:

markolas 03-08-2011 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen (Post 949036)
I don't think that questioning the "motives" behind posters on this thread is really relevant or fully appropriate. The thread has gotten the clear from Jannie for now and that should be enough for the conversation to continue as it was before. :thumbsup:

So does that mean I can talk about my new jelly dong, or no?

carrie721 03-08-2011 09:10 PM

Quote:

in what way is it inappropriate? :laugh:

it seems you only deem things beneath you or irrelevant when you don't want to answer for something you've posted publicly - JTIS.

daniellaaarisen 03-08-2011 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markolas (Post 949038)

I was totally thinking about bringing toys into this conversation! Go for it.

bretonbanquet 03-08-2011 09:32 PM

Quote:

Dude, given what some people have said in this thread, questioning people's motives is way down the list of inappropriateness :laugh:

HomerMcvie 03-08-2011 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markolas (Post 949038)

I think as long as you're not being too graphic, in your description.

daniellaaarisen 03-08-2011 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carrie721 (Post 949039)
in what way is it inappropriate? :laugh:

it seems you only deem things beneath you or irrelevant when you don't want to answer for something you've posted publicly - JTIS .

I own everything I post publicly. Just because you disagree with me and I try to avoid confrontation doesn't mean I don't own it.

markolas 03-08-2011 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 949053)

It's pink and it's translucent, and fits very, very well. I wanted one that had glitter in it, but I guess you can't have everything.

Is that too graphic?

daniellaaarisen 03-08-2011 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markolas (Post 949060)
It's pink and it's translucent, and fits very, very well. I wanted one that had glitter in it, but I guess you can't have everything.

Is that too graphic?

That's perfect. I just bought a new toy too... I'm in love. Seriously, IN LOVE.

chiliD 03-08-2011 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 949053)

Like they say...a picture is worth a 1,000 words. :shrug: :eek: :lol: