The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   So who owns the rights to the Buckingham Nicks album? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=59193)

jbrownsjr 03-26-2021 01:25 PM

The ITM cover is beautiful and I love it. And how dare you people disagree with me!!!

The BuckVie album cover is boring.

michelej1 03-26-2021 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1265788)
The ITM cover is beautiful and I love it. And how dare you people disagree with me!!!

The BuckVie album cover is boring.

And we can go from before the ITM cover to the Dance cover. The real Christine is lovely and in shape. Why does she use pictures like that.

But her face looks more like her own on ITM. I will give you that.

michelej1 03-26-2021 02:00 PM

Remember how the SYW cover had a story? Double Suicide. Do you think the BuckVie album cover has a story we don’t know about?

BTW, all of the yearly key art for The Americans had a story. You know the bright yellow posters they had? Elizabeth is holding a gun but her arm is up. That was mimicking the Rosie the Riveter campaign from WW2. I have that Americans poster as my phone screensaver.

jbrownsjr 03-26-2021 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1265791)
And we can go from before the ITM cover to the Dance cover. The real Christine is lovely and in shape. Why does she use pictures like that.

But her face looks more like her own on ITM. I will give you that.

She did keep that body in shape. As you will hear in the other thread, Stevie told her to get a trainer. So really, it's Stevie that kept Christine in great shape. :wavey:

michelej1 03-26-2021 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1265793)
She did keep that body in shape. As you will hear in the other thread, Stevie told her to get a trainer. So really, it's Stevie that kept Christine in great shape. :wavey:

With the dancing Stevie did, I don’t think she thought Christine would be the one to keep her figure and she, Stevie, would not. But once the Klonopin caused weight gain it was hard to shed. And if her knees and hips are bad, she can’t work out.

That gang has spent 40 years listening to Stevie droning on about her prowess and sacrifice: “I am the only one who knows how to make coffee” and ignoring her. But I think you and David are wrong. I think there was a love there, a familial tolerance, and overriding affection between all of them. I guess it’s gone now.

Macfan4life 03-26-2021 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1265793)

Ha ha
Yes we remember. Chris had to chime back that she was on the road with the mac during the early years when it was tough and not VIP treatment like when Stevie joined

HomerMcvie 03-26-2021 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1265787)
It feels like five years. When another 17 years passes in a matter of seconds, we’ll be old.

Remember when we were waiting for a Q&A from her? I kept checking the website and nothing happened.

I hope I'm still alive in 17 more years! I'll be 50 then!!!:mad:

jbrownsjr 03-28-2021 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1265797)
Ha ha
Yes we remember. Chris had to chime back that she was on the road with the mac during the early years when it was tough and not VIP treatment like when Stevie joined

She was touring long before goat came around. And just did a world tour at 77. And she looks amazing.