The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Stevie Nicks (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ellen show (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58793)

kak125 12-05-2019 03:01 PM

Just an update that the Stevie Nicks/Sheryl Crow performance on Jimmy Kimmel is not cancelled. They will be performing inside instead of outside like originally planned. Apparently it was a change by the production team.

studyinscarlet 12-07-2019 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWildHeart67 (Post 1255085)
This thread is a prime example of why I don't frequent the ledge much anymore.
Any new thread, quickly repeats verbatim the same snarky comments.
And ALWAYS a chance to talk(again and again) about how Stevie did Lindsey wrong.
As far as touring goes, there won't be many more tours. Stevie is in her 70's.
I saw Sheryl with Stevie on the TISL tour. It was fantastic. I love that album, and the tour was fun.
If they do a new tour together, I'll definitely go see it.
IYEDB live would be great.

Bingo! Stevie posts and threads are now just fodder for the whiners.

NurseDJackson 12-07-2019 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jondalar (Post 1255138)
Prove You Wrong is such a 70s Linda Rondstadt song..

EXACTLY LOL..."It's So Easy" and not even disguised!!

sleepless child 12-14-2019 04:46 PM

Prove you wrong was ok. Redemption Day was awesome! Loved it.

I was caught off guard by Stevie telling Sheryl not to give up recording when Stevie didn't want to record. But she just doesn't want to record with Lindsey. It's a shame those two can't get along after all these years. And in the back of my mind I feel like they will ask Lindsey back into the group and it will start all over again. Love/Hate. It never quits. I'm hoping this is the end and they never have to see each other again. It's too much drama.

lilyfee 12-14-2019 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepless child (Post 1255278)
Prove you wrong was ok. Redemption Day was awesome! Loved it.

I was caught off guard by Stevie telling Sheryl not to give up recording when Stevie didn't want to record. But she just doesn't want to record with Lindsey. It's a shame those two can't get along after all these years. And in the back of my mind I feel like they will ask Lindsey back into the group and it will start all over again. Love/Hate. It never quits. I'm hoping this is the end and they never have to see each other again. It's too much drama.

Redemption Day was haunting! So amazing with Stevie singing.

I think Stevie still loves albums, she just wants to go back to the old days when people purchased albums. I don’t think she and Sheryl have considered that people still listen to whole albums when they’re good, even if they’re streaming rather than buying a physical copy.