The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Present Band (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Article on Ricky Peterson (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58235)

FuzzyPlum 10-22-2018 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwboy (Post 1241931)
Are you referring to Lindsey's pose on the red carpet at the MusiCares event? It's certainly apt.

I have no idea if Lindsey really drives a Hybrid, and I can't tell if FuzzyPlum is kidding or not (sorry FuzzyPlum, no offense meant but I have a hard time telling when people are being sarcastic or serious sometimes), but for a small tour like his, Lindsey has to be traveling by bus. However, if he was still with FM, I'm sure he would be on the jet. And nothing wrong with either of those, but I know I'd rather travel by bus.

I just had a thought- maybe Christine travels by bus since her flying phobia LOL! Could you imagine?

No- I don't know whether he really drives a hybrid.
Yes, I would imagine for his solo tour he'll probably be travelling over land on a bus.

gldstwmn 10-23-2018 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum (Post 1241932)
No- I don't know whether he really drives a hybrid.
Yes, I would imagine for his solo tour he'll probably be travelling over land on a bus.

He's used a plane for previous tours.

gldstwmn 10-23-2018 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwboy (Post 1241931)
Are you referring to Lindsey's pose on the red carpet at the MusiCares event? It's certainly apt.

Initially that's where it started. But since the troubles some of his followers have elevated him to deity-like status so Jesus Lindsey it is. :lol:

UnwindedDreams 10-23-2018 04:41 AM

Ledge Administrators, as a devout Catholic I feel called to mention that on this board, the God of followers across the globe is being used for humor and to respond to disagreement with other posters.
Instead of just simply using the words "angel", "saint", or "divine", The Christ was specifically chosen. Because Lindsey posed with his arms out, couldn't it mean that he's tired, he's given up, he's giving himself up, and not nailed to a cross or in transfiguration?
Is this fair to the believers? Thank you.

FuzzyPlum 10-23-2018 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams (Post 1241993)
Ledge Administrators, as a devout Catholic I feel called to mention that on this board, the God of followers across the globe is being used for humor and to respond to disagreement with other posters.
Instead of just simply using the words "angel", "saint", or "divine", The Christ was specifically chosen. Because Lindsey posed with his arms out, couldn't it mean that he's tired, he's given up, he's giving himself up, and not nailed to a cross or in transfiguration?
Is this fair to the believers? Thank you.

You're really offended by this? Blimey

HomerMcvie 10-23-2018 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum (Post 1242002)
You're really offended by this? Blimey

Mr. Jesus no here at the Ledge. Thank god(anyone ever notice how I always use a lower case g? That's all fantasy deserves).:p