The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Peter Green (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The Peter Green photo thread (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=53231)

dansven 06-02-2014 04:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a great close-up of young Greeny flirting with the camera! :thumbsup:
-Daniel

zoork_1 06-02-2014 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dansven (Post 1131638)
Here's a great close-up of young Greeny flirting with the camera! :thumbsup:
-Daniel

Nice... :)

Mario 06-02-2014 10:12 AM

great and unseen shot..

thanks.....!!

dansven 06-02-2014 10:33 AM

It's a pleasure!! :D
Keep 'em coming, folks!!
More phots!!! :laugh:

slipkid 06-18-2014 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dansven (Post 1119837)
Let's post photos of our favourite guitarist here. :)
Any photo! Band pics or solo... And hopefully some rare that you want to share.

Here's one I hadn't seen until recently. Don't know who that other guy is.... maybe Peter Vernon-Kell?

If that isn't Ronnie Lane, I'll sell my car. Ronnie Lane was the bass player in the Small Faces, and later The Faces. He's out of your realm of blues music. What makes the photo interesting is that Peter Green is getting fat, drinking beer, and hanging out with (at the time) rock stars. Whomever found this photo deserves proper credit.

THD 06-25-2014 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slipkid (Post 1132453)
If that isn't Ronnie Lane, I'll sell my car. Ronnie Lane was the bass player in the Small Faces, and later The Faces.

You'd better get used to public transport Slipkid !
I don't think the other person is Ronnie Lane - he looks a little like him. but it's not him. Peter's not that tall, but Ronnie would surely be shorter than Peter !

lazy poker 06-26-2014 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THD (Post 1133182)
You'd better get used to public transport Slipkid !
I don't think the other person is Ronnie Lane - he looks a little like him. but it's not him. Peter's not that tall, but Ronnie would surely be shorter than Peter !

that's right, thd: whoever it is - DEFINITIVELY not ronnie lane! any info about what kind of car you've got on sale now, slipkid? ;)

Mario 06-26-2014 04:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A new one from 2014.......!

Mario. :D

mzero 06-27-2014 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mario (Post 1133246)
A new one from 2014.......!

Mario. :D

thanks mario!

looking good. hello peter green. z

slipkid 06-27-2014 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazy poker (Post 1133198)
that's right, thd: whoever it is - DEFINITIVELY not ronnie lane! any info about what kind of car you've got on sale now, slipkid? ;)

Prove me wrong. Ronnie Lane is in the picture completely drunk, wearing a beer ad on his t-shirt, completely in Faces band character.

That is Ronnie Lane, or a doppelganger who happens to look just like Ronnie Lane, loves to drink beer, and wear shirts in character with Ronnie Lane circa 1971. My car isn't for sale yet.....prove me wrong with real proof! If that doppelganger is still alive, he could make a sh*t-load of cash pretending to be Ronnie Lane, if Rod Stewart wants to join. I know Ronnie Wood, Kenny, and Mac will reform the Faces. I forgot to add that Ronnie Lane died in 1997, so if this person who you believe is NOT Ronnie Lane, seek him out and teach him how to play the bass. Kenny, Mac, and Lane doppelganger could use the money.

It's Ronnie Lane!

lazy poker 06-27-2014 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slipkid (Post 1133292)
Prove me wrong. Ronnie Lane is in the picture completely drunk, wearing a beer ad on his t-shirt, completely in Faces band character.

That is Ronnie Lane, or a doppelganger who happens to look just like Ronnie Lane, loves to drink beer, and wear shirts in character with Ronnie Lane circa 1971. My car isn't for sale yet.....prove me wrong with real proof! If that doppelganger is still alive, he could make a sh*t-load of cash pretending to be Ronnie Lane, if Rod Stewart wants to join. I know Ronnie Wood, Kenny, and Mac will reform the Faces. I forgot to add that Ronnie Lane died in 1997, so if this person who you believe is NOT Ronnie Lane, seek him out and teach him how to play the bass. Kenny, Mac, and Lane doppelganger could use the money.

It's Ronnie Lane!

you're a bad loser, slipkid . . . but your humour's great! :)

dansven 06-27-2014 05:09 AM

Thanks Mario!!
Great picture! :D
It's nice to see that Peter and Mike Dodd still keep in touch. I'm still hoping for an album!! ;) Maybe some rehearsal/jamming...:nod:

Ms Moose 06-27-2014 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slipkid (Post 1133292)

It's Ronnie Lane!

Sorry slipkid. it ain't Ronnie Lane.

Could somebody upload a picture of the real Ronnie Lane, pleeease!? (I don't know how to do it myself).

But I know how to copy, though:

http://the-faces.com/lane/photos/photosLane1.htm

Ms Moose

dansven 06-27-2014 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slipkid (Post 1132453)
If that isn't Ronnie Lane, I'll sell my car. Ronnie Lane was the bass player in the Small Faces, and later The Faces. He's out of your realm of blues music. What makes the photo interesting is that Peter Green is getting fat, drinking beer, and hanging out with (at the time) rock stars. Whomever found this photo deserves proper credit.

The question is solved! :D
The guy on the photo is one Kris Gray, producer and bass player.
Check the link below. That's him today, and you can see several older photos.
It seem like he produced Chris Farlow and also the Brian Knight "A Dark Horse" LP featuring Peter and other.
http://krisgray.co.uk/info/krisgray.html

About that car, slipkid... :o ;)

sharksfan2000 06-27-2014 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dansven (Post 1133307)
The question is solved! :D
The guy on the photo is one Kris Gray, producer and bass player.
Check the link below. That's him today, and you can see several older photos.
It seem like he produced Chris Farlow and also the Brian Knight "A Dark Horse" LP featuring Peter and other.
http://krisgray.co.uk/info/krisgray.html

About that car, slipkid... :o ;)

Good detective work, dansven! Some interesting stories on that Kris Gray webpage - thanks for sharing the link.