The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Columbus: A wardrobe change (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=39957)

1Tuskfan 04-19-2009 10:05 AM

I don't think it's too bad. But, yeah, it would show the sweat more. All I need is him in a shirt, jeans, and the cowboy hat!! :p

shackin'up 04-19-2009 10:34 AM

About time they payed some tribute to TUSK in 2009. It's the f*cking 30th anniversary-year of Tusk for g*d d*mned sake.

Haunted_Song 04-19-2009 11:19 AM

Loving the pics and videos -- THANKS, Pattie!!! :blob1::blob2:

Regina 04-19-2009 11:19 AM

I love it.
I had enough of the black leather jacket. It makes me hot (not in a good way) just looking at it.
Maybe the lady who was begging for the jacket the other night in Philly stole it;-)

GREAT pictures and video, Pattie.
Might explain why GDW is played on a loop at the Buckingham home;-)

bikerchic 04-19-2009 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee (Post 815864)
ITA, why didn't he wear this in Philly? :shrug: He looks good. He was probably still sweating up a storm though, but then again, he is the most active. :nod:

Lee :)

Maybe he's having the leather jacket cleaned :laugh: I love the new outfit! I wish he would change it up more often. That type of material jacket would be good in black. It would look more like the leather jacket but wouldn't show the sweat stains. Love the gold dust pelvic thrust also :thumbsup:

Wow, Stevie is really wailing on GD. Does she have any help on that second part of the wale (electronically or by the girls?).

Great video's! Thanks for sharing.

Nico 04-19-2009 12:00 PM

Yes!!!! I was at the show and I, being an LB girl and someone who is constantly bitchin' about his same ol' outfits, was very shocked by this sudden turn of outfit. In fact, I felt pretty good to be there to experience it the day of, considering he was in his regular stage attire the day before in Cleveland.

Anyway, I loved it. It's a great color for him in person. He looked sooooo handsome, and these three ladies next to me (all Stevie casual fans who had never seen FM before) were like, "Oh, he's looking fiiiinnee today!" Yeah, I was totally listening in.

But the show was ON FIRE!! I loved it. Probably more than Cleveland, though I preferred my seats there more. I took NO PICS because I was in the front row of a section, hence an aisle seat where the camera nazis were in full force. And bitchy. So I made the decision to just not. But Pattie, your pics are always so great!!

I'm not doing an in-depth. I LOVED Oh Well this night. I was in a total "Stevie section" because I counted at least 12 women wearing long chiffon gowns, one carrying a tambourine and hitting it and twirling in sync with Stevie...but I have to say my section totally gave it up for Lindsey as well. He was truly loved. Even if I was the ONLY ONE dancing to Go Insane...by the end of the show and Mick introd him, there was SO MUCH love. The three ladies next to me started jumping up and down for him. I thought it was a really amazing, fantastic show. I want to see more!!!:]:blob1:

One thing really quick: during Go Insane, I've decided I am addicted to that weird thing LB does where he points over at Brett and the deep "Going Insane" voice plays. That is so awesome.

Tango 04-19-2009 12:14 PM

Thank you for the pics and videos Patty!

Glittermoondust 04-19-2009 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1Tuskfan (Post 815868)
I don't think it's too bad. But, yeah, it would show the sweat more. All I need is him in a shirt, jeans, and the cowboy hat!! :p

Now you're talking!! :p

Nico 04-19-2009 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glittermoondust (Post 815891)
Now you're talking!! :p

There is a pic of him from the SYW show in a cowboy hat and his white shirt getup. I LOVE that pic. He looks hilarious, and Stevie was next to him giving him a funny look or something...does anyone have a clue what I'm talking about? Was anyone at that show? What prompted him to wear the hat? I know it's OT but I never got to ask whenever that picture was posted. It was soooooo cute!

jld92 04-19-2009 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nico (Post 815896)
There is a pic of him from the SYW show in a cowboy hat and his white shirt getup. I LOVE that pic. He looks hilarious, and Stevie was next to him giving him a funny look or something...does anyone have a clue what I'm talking about? Was anyone at that show? What prompted him to wear the hat? I know it's OT but I never got to ask whenever that picture was posted. It was soooooo cute!

http://www.buckinghamnicks.net/bn/im...ulaVista10.jpg

This one?

michelej1 04-19-2009 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 815859)
Introducing Gypsy with a nonsensical rap, Nicks suggested that San Francisco's "Summer of Love" and the Velvet Underground together inspired the song. (In reality, the two musical cultures were as far apart as the thousands of miles that separated their scenes.)

That's not what she meant by Velvet Underground!

Thanks for posting, Livia.

Michele

michelej1 04-19-2009 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nico (Post 815896)

Oh, that's a wonderful picture. Actually from that angle, he almost looks like Bruce Willis and Stevie seems amused.

Glad you liked this show too.

Michele

Erin 04-19-2009 02:29 PM

I like the jacket, not the pants. If he actually cuts his hair and adds the guyliner (oddly enough there was an article from a Australian newspaper where Bono was expressing his love for wearing eyeliner the other day), I may actually have to travel to another show. ;) GDW, was er...interesting.:laugh: Thanks for posting everything Pattie.

Glittermoondust 04-19-2009 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erin (Post 815909)
I like the jacket, not the pants. If he actually cuts his hair and adds the guyliner (oddly enough there was an article from a Australian newspaper where Bono was expressing his love for wearing eyeliner the other day), I may actually have to travel to another show. ;) GDW, was er...interesting.:laugh: Thanks for posting everything Pattie.

UGH! NO guyliner please!! Very few guys can pull that off and Lindsey isn't one of them in my opinion :sorry:

Regina 04-19-2009 02:34 PM

NO! the curls must stay.
(I have a thing about men with curls and I'm shallow--give me the pretty any old day). He can wear the guyliner, though, if he wants.

Did he and Stevie do the backwards wiggle-waggle thing yesterday?