The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   American Idol (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=13121)

darklinensuit 02-16-2004 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by skcin
No, she's Bulgarian, but she said won a singing competition in Cypress (it must have been pretty bad if she won, holy crap!)
My mistake. Hell, if Bulgaria wants her, it can have her.
I loved her dramatic head movements as she sang.:laugh:

- Jake

dissention 02-16-2004 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by darklinensuit
My mistake. Hell, if Bulgaria wants her, it can have her.
I loved her dramatic head movements as she sang.:laugh:

- Jake

"Wheeeeeeeerrrrrreee did yoooooooooouuuuuuuu sleeeeep last niiiiiight? And doooooooooo yoooooooouuu luuuuuuuuuuuuv huuuuuuuur? Do yoooooooooouuuuu luuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvv huuuuuuuuuur?"

:laugh:

Bulgarians should not do Cher. I thought she was a man at first with some really low hanging...

darklinensuit 02-16-2004 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dissention
"Wheeeeeeeerrrrrreee did yoooooooooouuuuuuuu sleeeeep last niiiiiight? And doooooooooo yoooooooouuu luuuuuuuuuuuuv huuuuuuuur? Do yoooooooooouuuuu luuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvv huuuuuuuuuur?"

Bulgarians should not do Cher. I thought she was a man at first with some really low hanging...

I never knew it was Cher. I can name maybe five Cher songs, and that's enough for me.

- Jake

dissention 02-16-2004 12:20 PM

Quote:

I never knew it was Cher. I can name maybe five Cher songs, and that's enough for me.

- Jake

It was Cher done by a she-thing. Where does one get a voice like that? Doesn't make tourists want to vacation in Bulgaria, that's for sure.

darklinensuit 02-16-2004 12:24 PM

Quote:

It was Cher done by a she-thing. Where does one get a voice like that? Doesn't make tourists want to vacation in Bulgaria, that's for sure.
Don't generalize. Deaf tourists can be more than happy.

- Jake

dissention 02-16-2004 12:25 PM

Quote:

Don't generalize. Deaf tourists can be more than happy.

- Jake

She'd drive everyone out of her own country, so there'd be nothing for tourists to tour.

skcin 02-16-2004 06:27 PM

Quote:

BWAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Paula

PS - Bulgaria is very beautiful, but I must admit it was a bit painful listening to some of my drunken cousins sing old folk songs :o

Livia 02-17-2004 05:09 PM

Briana likes Fleetwood Mac:

USA Today

(Contains spoiler info on tonight's performances)

Correction: The girl who sang "Some Kinda Wonderful" last nite is the FM fan....

GardenStateGirlie 02-17-2004 08:26 PM

Tonight is sucking big time. I'm about to turn it off and they're only half way through. This? Is horrendous. :distress:

dissention 02-17-2004 10:00 PM

Every single one sucked tonight. It was unbearable. If this is the best talent out there...:rolleyes:

wondergirl9847 02-17-2004 11:50 PM

YAY!!!

Thank GOD I didn't watch it!!!

I'm over American Idol.

golden braid 02-18-2004 01:11 AM

I agree. Everyone was terrible tonight. They shouldn't let any of these contestants make it to the final 10.

Livia 02-18-2004 10:22 AM

Yeah, last night was pretty painful. I voted for the red-head and the Lauren Hill wannabe.

Gypsy-Rhiannon 02-18-2004 10:53 AM

Quote:

Every single one sucked tonight. It was unbearable. If this is the best talent out there...:rolleyes:
I don't get to see it until Friday

Pip

dissention 02-18-2004 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gypsy-Rhiannon
I don't get to see it until Friday

Pip

Lucky you. Don't tune in, darling. DON'T. :laugh: